亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Putin orders humanitarian truce in Syria's Eastern Ghouta
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-02-27 01:49:41 | Editor: huaxia

      Damaged buildings are seen in the besieged town of Douma, Eastern Ghouta, Damascus, Syria February 25, 2018. (REUTERS PHOTO)

      MOSCOW, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) -- Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered daily "humanitarian pauses" in Syria's Eastern Ghouta to allow evacuation of civilians from the zone held by militants, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said Monday.

      He said in a statement that the humanitarian pause will be in force from 9 a.m (0700 GMT) to 2 p.m. (1200 GMT) every day starting Tuesday.

      The location of the humanitarian corridor is to be announced later, the statement said.

      Moscow also proposed creating in the nearest future an international humanitarian appraisal commission under the aegis of the United Nations, "which could assess what is happening in Raqqa, to which neither mass media nor humanitarian organizations have access."

      The United Nations Security Council adopted on Saturday Resolution 2401, which requires all parties in Syria to immediately cease clashes and provide a sustained humanitarian break for at least 30 days.

      Earlier in the day, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that the ceasefire in Syria could be possible if all parties involved came to terms, but he also admitted that there are many obstacles.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Putin orders humanitarian truce in Syria's Eastern Ghouta

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-27 01:49:41

      Damaged buildings are seen in the besieged town of Douma, Eastern Ghouta, Damascus, Syria February 25, 2018. (REUTERS PHOTO)

      MOSCOW, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) -- Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered daily "humanitarian pauses" in Syria's Eastern Ghouta to allow evacuation of civilians from the zone held by militants, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said Monday.

      He said in a statement that the humanitarian pause will be in force from 9 a.m (0700 GMT) to 2 p.m. (1200 GMT) every day starting Tuesday.

      The location of the humanitarian corridor is to be announced later, the statement said.

      Moscow also proposed creating in the nearest future an international humanitarian appraisal commission under the aegis of the United Nations, "which could assess what is happening in Raqqa, to which neither mass media nor humanitarian organizations have access."

      The United Nations Security Council adopted on Saturday Resolution 2401, which requires all parties in Syria to immediately cease clashes and provide a sustained humanitarian break for at least 30 days.

      Earlier in the day, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that the ceasefire in Syria could be possible if all parties involved came to terms, but he also admitted that there are many obstacles.

      010020070750000000000000011105521370017091
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 大同县| 亚洲一区黄色| 九九热99精品视频在线| 最新日韩精品中文字幕| 精品日韩色国产在线观看| 日本一区二区精品在线观看| 阿合奇县| 亚洲VA不卡一区| 国精偷拍一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲一区二区福利片| 粉嫩小少妇bwbwbw| 亚洲人成网站久久久综合| 国产一区二区三区杨幂| 办公室强奷漂亮少妇同事| 神马不卡一区二区三级| а√天堂+地址+在线| 河源市| 国产精品国产午夜免费福利看| 丰满少妇被猛烈进入av久久| av在线中文字幕不卡电影网| 国产精品不卡一区二区三区四区| 蜜桃视频一区在线观看| 不卡无毒免费毛片视频观看| 欧美人与性动交a欧美精品| 国产麻传媒精品国产av| 免费人成网上在线观看免费| 嘉禾县| 无码AV无码免费一区二区| 东京热人妻无码一区二区av| 无码一区二区三区老色鬼| 天长市| 最新国产美女一区二区三区| av天堂亚洲区无码小次郎| 亚洲成人在线免费| 瑞昌市| 亚洲国产AⅤ精品一区二区久| 亚州少妇无套内射激情视频| 91精品国产综合久久青草| WWW拍拍拍| 免费无码中文字幕A级毛片| 国内精品视频一区二区三区八戒|