"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      German federal gov't experiences massive cyber attacks

      Source: Xinhua    2018-03-01 23:38:01

      BERLIN, March 1 (Xinhua) -- Germany's federal government has experienced a serious and sustained attack on its data networks, local media reported on Thursday.

      According to the reports, the attacks could have begun as early as December 2016 and lasted until Wednesday. German security forces said they had been monitoring the activity throughout the period in order to obtain information about the objectives and identities of the hackers.

      Ole Schroeder, the parliamentary state secretary at the interior ministry told RedaktionsNetzwerk Deutschland (RND) that the situation was under control by German security authorities.

      "This was an exceptionally successful operation of the federal security agencies. We have managed to isolate and control a hacking attack on the network of the federal government through excellent cooperation," Schroeder said.

      German security circles cited by media sought to reassure citizens that no large transfer of data had taken place. Investigators involved in the issue believe that the attacks were made for espionage purposes by the "Russian hacker group APT28".

      Nevertheless, members of the parliamentary committee which supervises national intelligence agencies in Germany were critical on Thursday that they had been informed too late about the incident.

      Konstantin von Notz, vice-president of the parliamentary committee for the control of intelligence services (PKGr), complained that it was "extremely bad and disappointing" that news of the cyber attack had been circulated in media before reaching PKGr.

      Similarly, Andre Hahn of the Linke party told press it would be a "clear breach of law" if the federal government in Berlin had known about the attacks without informing the parliamentary committee.

      However, Stephan Mayer, the interior spokesperson for the Christian Democratic Union/Christian Social Union parliamentary faction, warned Germans not to panic over the attacks.

      "We will not contribute to a serious investigation if we lose ourselves in conjectures and hypotheses," Mayer argued. He defended the decision of security authorities not to immediately inform the general public in order to be able to gather more evidence.

      Citing an expert whose IT security firm had observed "targeted attacks on foreign and defense ministries in the European Union" over the course of several months, the newspaper Die Welt reported on Thursday that the hacks could have been part of a wider attack on the European Union (EU).

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      German federal gov't experiences massive cyber attacks

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-01 23:38:01

      BERLIN, March 1 (Xinhua) -- Germany's federal government has experienced a serious and sustained attack on its data networks, local media reported on Thursday.

      According to the reports, the attacks could have begun as early as December 2016 and lasted until Wednesday. German security forces said they had been monitoring the activity throughout the period in order to obtain information about the objectives and identities of the hackers.

      Ole Schroeder, the parliamentary state secretary at the interior ministry told RedaktionsNetzwerk Deutschland (RND) that the situation was under control by German security authorities.

      "This was an exceptionally successful operation of the federal security agencies. We have managed to isolate and control a hacking attack on the network of the federal government through excellent cooperation," Schroeder said.

      German security circles cited by media sought to reassure citizens that no large transfer of data had taken place. Investigators involved in the issue believe that the attacks were made for espionage purposes by the "Russian hacker group APT28".

      Nevertheless, members of the parliamentary committee which supervises national intelligence agencies in Germany were critical on Thursday that they had been informed too late about the incident.

      Konstantin von Notz, vice-president of the parliamentary committee for the control of intelligence services (PKGr), complained that it was "extremely bad and disappointing" that news of the cyber attack had been circulated in media before reaching PKGr.

      Similarly, Andre Hahn of the Linke party told press it would be a "clear breach of law" if the federal government in Berlin had known about the attacks without informing the parliamentary committee.

      However, Stephan Mayer, the interior spokesperson for the Christian Democratic Union/Christian Social Union parliamentary faction, warned Germans not to panic over the attacks.

      "We will not contribute to a serious investigation if we lose ourselves in conjectures and hypotheses," Mayer argued. He defended the decision of security authorities not to immediately inform the general public in order to be able to gather more evidence.

      Citing an expert whose IT security firm had observed "targeted attacks on foreign and defense ministries in the European Union" over the course of several months, the newspaper Die Welt reported on Thursday that the hacks could have been part of a wider attack on the European Union (EU).

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521370092421
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品综合久久久久久99| A亚洲VA欧美VA国产综合| 国产精品中文字幕观看| 99精品欧美一区二区三区| 亚洲第成色999久久网站| 思思久久96热在精品国产| 国产精品国产三级专区不卡| 免费va国产高清不卡大片| 亚洲经典一区二区三区四区| 神马不卡一区二区三级| 亚洲欧美成人在线免费| 黑人玩弄漂亮少妇高潮大叫| 日韩毛片免费视频| 岛国精品一区免费视频在线观看| 欧美成人精品一区二区三区色欲| 国产一区二区在线观看粉嫩| 国产一区二区不卡在线播放| 剑河县| 国内精品人人妻少妇视频| 亚洲欧美日韩一区二区在线观看| 精品999无码在线观看| 无码高潮少妇毛多水多水免费| 伊人亚洲综合网色| 亚洲视频一区二区久久久| 大埔县| 日韩精品久久久中文字幕人妻| 最新最近中文字幕亚洲| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区在线观看| 一二三四在线观看高清中文| 欧美亚洲日韩在线在线影院| 国产精品狼人久久久影院| 亚洲视频一区二区久久久| 亚洲精品爆乳一区二区H| 热久久99这里有精品综合久久| 欧洲熟妇色xxxxx欧美| 亚洲综合国产成人av| 亚洲天堂av免费在线看| 高中女无套中出17p| 爆乳熟妇一区二区三区霸乳| 丁香九月综合激情| 久久久中文字幕人妻一区|