"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      More disruptions reported as snowstorm continues to lash Ireland

      Source: Xinhua    2018-03-02 06:24:57

      DUBLIN, March 1 (Xinhua) -- More disruptions to pubic life have been reported in Ireland as heavy snowfalls driven by gusty winds continued to lash the country on Thursday.

      All flights coming in and out of the Dublin airport were reportedly cancelled on Thursday afternoon and local airlines including Ryanair said that they will not resume flights at the airport until Saturday

      Airport in Cork, the country's second largest city after Dublin, was also closed. Hundreds of passengers stranded at the Cork airport on Wednesday had to sleep on the floors at the airport terminal as all the nearby hotel rooms were booked out, said local media.

      All the public transport in Dublin has come to a virtual standstill. The tram service in the city was suspended on Thursday noon after it had managed to run for one and a half days since the start of the snowstorm on early Wednesday. The city's bus service was suspended on the very first day of the snowstorm. Both tram and bus services will not be resumed until Saturday, said the city authorities.

      More and more private and public services were closed on Thursday while all the schools in the snowstorm-hit areas in the country will remain closed from Wednesday till next Monday.

      The heath department of the government has called hospitals in the affected areas to cancel all the outpatient treatment and not urgent surgeries. Local residents have been advised not to use ambulance service unless of absolute need.

      Stock market in the country has also been closed for Thursday and Friday.

      While the main roads in the country still remain operational, traffic police said that driving on the roads is extremely dangerous as zero visibility has been recorded in some sections of the roads.

      So far no fatal traffic accidents have been reported in the snowstorm, nor are there any reports about the snowstorm-related deaths.

      To help those homeless people, the government has provided extra beds for rough sleepers in the snowstorm-affected areas.

      To prevent the possible flooding caused by high tides, the government has directed concerned departments to prepare enough sandbags while putting the country's defense forces on standby for any untoward situations.

      A national emergency coordination group has been set up under the government to tackle the on-going snowstorm which has never been seen in the country in the last 36 years.

      Local meteorological department has issued a red weather warning for the entire country, which will remain in place from late Wednesday night till Friday afternoon.

      Officials with the department predicted that the snowfall will continue to accumulate with some areas likely to receive one-meter-deep snow on the ground. Temperatures will drop to record lows in some areas, they added.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      More disruptions reported as snowstorm continues to lash Ireland

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-02 06:24:57

      DUBLIN, March 1 (Xinhua) -- More disruptions to pubic life have been reported in Ireland as heavy snowfalls driven by gusty winds continued to lash the country on Thursday.

      All flights coming in and out of the Dublin airport were reportedly cancelled on Thursday afternoon and local airlines including Ryanair said that they will not resume flights at the airport until Saturday

      Airport in Cork, the country's second largest city after Dublin, was also closed. Hundreds of passengers stranded at the Cork airport on Wednesday had to sleep on the floors at the airport terminal as all the nearby hotel rooms were booked out, said local media.

      All the public transport in Dublin has come to a virtual standstill. The tram service in the city was suspended on Thursday noon after it had managed to run for one and a half days since the start of the snowstorm on early Wednesday. The city's bus service was suspended on the very first day of the snowstorm. Both tram and bus services will not be resumed until Saturday, said the city authorities.

      More and more private and public services were closed on Thursday while all the schools in the snowstorm-hit areas in the country will remain closed from Wednesday till next Monday.

      The heath department of the government has called hospitals in the affected areas to cancel all the outpatient treatment and not urgent surgeries. Local residents have been advised not to use ambulance service unless of absolute need.

      Stock market in the country has also been closed for Thursday and Friday.

      While the main roads in the country still remain operational, traffic police said that driving on the roads is extremely dangerous as zero visibility has been recorded in some sections of the roads.

      So far no fatal traffic accidents have been reported in the snowstorm, nor are there any reports about the snowstorm-related deaths.

      To help those homeless people, the government has provided extra beds for rough sleepers in the snowstorm-affected areas.

      To prevent the possible flooding caused by high tides, the government has directed concerned departments to prepare enough sandbags while putting the country's defense forces on standby for any untoward situations.

      A national emergency coordination group has been set up under the government to tackle the on-going snowstorm which has never been seen in the country in the last 36 years.

      Local meteorological department has issued a red weather warning for the entire country, which will remain in place from late Wednesday night till Friday afternoon.

      Officials with the department predicted that the snowfall will continue to accumulate with some areas likely to receive one-meter-deep snow on the ground. Temperatures will drop to record lows in some areas, they added.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521370095131
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费无码高潮流白浆视频| 亚洲男人在线无码视频| 曲水县| 无遮挡十八禁在线视频国产制服网站 | 亚州毛色毛片免费观看| 乱人伦人妻中文字幕| 国产精品亚洲玖玖玖在线观看 | 北条麻妃精品一区二区三区| 亚东县| 久久婷婷国产精品香蕉| 日本欧美视频在线观看| 精品精品国产高清a级毛片| 亚洲国产精品夜男人天堂 | 国产美女a做受大片免费| 熟女少妇高潮免费视频| 亚洲欧洲一区二区三区波多野| 久久精产国品一二三产品| 成人在线视频一区| 亚洲精品美女久久久久99| 久久精品熟女亚洲av艳妇| 97视频精品全国免费观看| 亚洲av永久无码精品天堂久久| 国产中文字幕精品喷潮| 97人妻精品一区二区三区免| 日本专区一区二区三区| 国产免费av片无码永久免费| 亚洲中文字幕无码中文字| 99在线精品一区二区三区| 免費一级欧美精品| 亚洲精品区二区三区蜜桃| 又爽又黄又无遮挡的激情视频免费| 亚洲香蕉网久久综合影视| 玖玖资源站无码专区| 熟妇与小伙子露脸对白| 国产v综合v亚洲欧美大另类| 2020久久超碰国产精品最新| 久久av一区二区三区播放| 国产一区二区三区免费在线观看 | 亚洲成a人网站在线看| 97SE亚洲国产综合自在线不卡| 好男人社区资源|