"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      S.Korea expected to unveil plan next week to send special envoy to DPRK
      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-02 13:43:20

      SEOUL, March 2 (Xinhua) -- South Korea's presidential Blue House is expected to unveil a plan next week to send a special envoy to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), Yonhap news agency reported Friday.

      According to unnamed officials quoted by Yonhap, the presidential office could announce the special envoy dispatch plan early next week.

      South Korean President Moon Jae-in had a phone conversation with U.S. President Donald Trump Thursday night, telling Trump about his plan to dispatch his special envoy to the DPRK in the near future.

      It would be a return visit to Kim Yo Jong, the younger sister of top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un, who came here last month to attend the opening ceremony of the 23rd Winter Olympics.

      As the DPRK leader's special envoy, the younger Kim met with Moon and conveyed her brother's invitation to Moon to visit Pyongyang at a convenient time.

      Local media speculations said possible candidates for Moon's special envoy were Suh Hoon, director of the National Intelligence Service (NIS), and Unification Minister Cho Myoung-gyon.

      Suh reportedly made secret contacts with the DPRK to arrange the two inter-Korean summit meetings in 2000 and 2007.

      Chung Eui-yong, the top national security advisor for Moon, was also seen as one of the special envoy candidates as he is the highest presidential official in charge of security and foreign affairs.

      Editor: Zhou Xin
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      S.Korea expected to unveil plan next week to send special envoy to DPRK

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-02 13:43:20
      [Editor: huaxia]

      SEOUL, March 2 (Xinhua) -- South Korea's presidential Blue House is expected to unveil a plan next week to send a special envoy to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), Yonhap news agency reported Friday.

      According to unnamed officials quoted by Yonhap, the presidential office could announce the special envoy dispatch plan early next week.

      South Korean President Moon Jae-in had a phone conversation with U.S. President Donald Trump Thursday night, telling Trump about his plan to dispatch his special envoy to the DPRK in the near future.

      It would be a return visit to Kim Yo Jong, the younger sister of top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un, who came here last month to attend the opening ceremony of the 23rd Winter Olympics.

      As the DPRK leader's special envoy, the younger Kim met with Moon and conveyed her brother's invitation to Moon to visit Pyongyang at a convenient time.

      Local media speculations said possible candidates for Moon's special envoy were Suh Hoon, director of the National Intelligence Service (NIS), and Unification Minister Cho Myoung-gyon.

      Suh reportedly made secret contacts with the DPRK to arrange the two inter-Korean summit meetings in 2000 and 2007.

      Chung Eui-yong, the top national security advisor for Moon, was also seen as one of the special envoy candidates as he is the highest presidential official in charge of security and foreign affairs.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370108171
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕精品在线一区二区三区| 中文字幕人妻av一区二区啪啪| 国产v精品成人免费视频400条| 久久99国产亚洲高清观看首页| 精河县| 亚洲国产精品一区二区在线| 中国老太老肥熟女视频| 亚洲天堂中文| 免费又黄又爽又猛大片午夜| 国产艳妇av在线出轨| 天堂а√在线中文在线| 97无码免费人妻超级碰碰碰| 国产又爽又黄又不遮挡视频| 久久精品国产久精国产69| 国产精品高潮av有码久久| 午夜a福利| 亚洲成a人片在线观看| 国产亚州精品女人久久久久久| 欧美最猛性xxxxbbbb| 少妇激情一区二区三区视频| 佛坪县| 国产精品国产自线拍免费| 亚洲欧美日韩国产综合一区二区| 丁香五月婷激情综合第九色| 亚洲乱亚洲乱妇50p| 少妇被爽到自拍高潮在线观看| 怀宁县| 乱人伦人妻中文字幕不卡| 国产短视频精品区第一页| 一区二区日韩激情视频| 亚洲综合中文字幕久久| ZZIJZZIJ亚洲日本少妇| 玩弄放荡人妻少妇系列| 久久久久国产精品免费免费搜索| 中文字幕人妻丝袜成熟乱| 在线观看mv的免费网站| 南昌县| 亚洲a∨好看av高清在线观看 | 在线播放无码后入内射少妇| 国产在线拍揄自揄视频网试看| 国产aⅴ精品一区二区三区久久|