亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      Somalia denounces Somaliland, Ethiopia port deal

      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-02 23:24:02

      MOGADISHU, March 2 (Xinhua) -- Somalia on Friday denounced the port deal which was announced on Monday by the break-away region of Somaliland and United Arab Emirates (UAE)'s DP World to grant Ethiopia 19 percent shareholding in Berbera Port, terming the agreement unconstitutional.

      The Ministry of Ports and Marine Transport said in a statement that the government was not party to the agreement which it termed as defective.

      "This so-called agreement is both defective and detrimental to the sovereignty of the Federal Republic of Somalia and the unity of the country," the Ministry said.

      The UAE-owned DP World and Somaliland alongside Ethiopia Thursday signed the shareholding agreement in Dubai that would see the neighboring Ethiopia which is landlocked get a stake in the management of the port.

      "DP World will hold a 51 percent stake in the project, Somaliland 30 percent and Ethiopia the remaining 19 percent," DP World said in a statement on Thursday.

      "The government of Ethiopia will also invest in infrastructure to develop the Berbera Corridor as a trade gateway for the inland country, which is one of the fastest growing countries in the world." it said.

      But the Somali government said the terms of the procedure are in blatant breach of the Provisional Constitution Somalia. "The Ministry therefore, considering the above factors declares this deal as non-existent, null and void."

      Somaliland parliament approved the Berbera Port deal with DP World in late 2016 paving way for the Emirati ports operator to inject 442 million U.S. dollars to rebuild the port and manage it through a concession for 30 years.

      A subsidiary of DP World, P&O Ports secured a 30-year concession to manage the port of Bosaso in the semi-autonomous region of Puntland last year. The concession was billed at 339 million dollars.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      Somalia denounces Somaliland, Ethiopia port deal

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-02 23:24:02

      MOGADISHU, March 2 (Xinhua) -- Somalia on Friday denounced the port deal which was announced on Monday by the break-away region of Somaliland and United Arab Emirates (UAE)'s DP World to grant Ethiopia 19 percent shareholding in Berbera Port, terming the agreement unconstitutional.

      The Ministry of Ports and Marine Transport said in a statement that the government was not party to the agreement which it termed as defective.

      "This so-called agreement is both defective and detrimental to the sovereignty of the Federal Republic of Somalia and the unity of the country," the Ministry said.

      The UAE-owned DP World and Somaliland alongside Ethiopia Thursday signed the shareholding agreement in Dubai that would see the neighboring Ethiopia which is landlocked get a stake in the management of the port.

      "DP World will hold a 51 percent stake in the project, Somaliland 30 percent and Ethiopia the remaining 19 percent," DP World said in a statement on Thursday.

      "The government of Ethiopia will also invest in infrastructure to develop the Berbera Corridor as a trade gateway for the inland country, which is one of the fastest growing countries in the world." it said.

      But the Somali government said the terms of the procedure are in blatant breach of the Provisional Constitution Somalia. "The Ministry therefore, considering the above factors declares this deal as non-existent, null and void."

      Somaliland parliament approved the Berbera Port deal with DP World in late 2016 paving way for the Emirati ports operator to inject 442 million U.S. dollars to rebuild the port and manage it through a concession for 30 years.

      A subsidiary of DP World, P&O Ports secured a 30-year concession to manage the port of Bosaso in the semi-autonomous region of Puntland last year. The concession was billed at 339 million dollars.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521370118661
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 淫欲一区二区中文字幕| 亚洲精品第一国产综合麻豆| 国产成人免费手机在线观看视频 | 亚洲国产综合精品久久av| 国产男女做爰猛烈视频网站| 永久免费毛片在线播放| 国产亚洲精品久久久久妲己| 99久久亚洲综合精品网站 | 精品国偷自产在线视频| 国产美女裸身网站免费观看视频| 日韩亚洲国产av自拍| 中国产无码一区二区三区| 国产精品高潮呻吟av久久小说| 狠狠色狠狠综合久久| 一区二区三区av在线观看| 免费观看一区二区| 久久综合亚洲鲁鲁五月天 | 久久99国产亚洲高清| 亚洲男人AV天堂午夜在| 亚洲精品岛国片在线观看| 国产精品性一区二区三区| 亚洲av高清资源在线观看三区| 国产精品av免费观看| 一区二区在线观看 激情| 午夜在线观看有码无码| 国产精品久久婷婷婷婷| 国产精品黑色丝袜的老师| 国产成 人 综合 亚洲奶水| 插入中文字幕在线一区二区三区| 蕲春县| 高h视频在线免费观看| 成人3d动漫一区二区三区| 99视频30精品视频在线观看| 亚洲精品中文字幕日本| av永远在线免费观看| 亚洲视频日本有码中文| 手机看片1024国产基地| 激情文学人妻中文字幕| 女优av福利在线观看| 日本一区二区三区激情视频| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜2o2o|