"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Portugal spearheads plans to bolster European disaster response mechanism

      Source: Xinhua    2018-03-05 03:26:28

      LISBON, March 4 (Xinhua) -- Portugal's Minister of Internal Administration, Eduardo Cabrita, said on Sunday that Portugal was at the forefront of European Union (EU) plans to bolster disaster response capabilities.

      "The speedy establishment of a new European civil protection mechanism was prompted and justified by events witnessed in Portugal last year," Cabrita told the Lusa Portuguese News Agency.

      He was referring to the devastating forest fires that killed over 100 people and destroyed hundreds of hectares in Portugal in 2017.

      Plans to strengthen the EU's civil protection disaster response unit and make it better able to provide support to member states will be discussed at the 6th European Civil Protection Forum next week.

      "We will declare our firm commitment to the creation of a European mechanism able to respond to large-scale threats, not just forest fires, but floods and epidemics too," said Cabrita.

      The forum is a biannual event staged by the European Commission. This year's event will take place in Brussels on Monday and Tuesday and has the theme "Civil Protection in a Changing Risk Landscape."

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Portugal spearheads plans to bolster European disaster response mechanism

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-05 03:26:28

      LISBON, March 4 (Xinhua) -- Portugal's Minister of Internal Administration, Eduardo Cabrita, said on Sunday that Portugal was at the forefront of European Union (EU) plans to bolster disaster response capabilities.

      "The speedy establishment of a new European civil protection mechanism was prompted and justified by events witnessed in Portugal last year," Cabrita told the Lusa Portuguese News Agency.

      He was referring to the devastating forest fires that killed over 100 people and destroyed hundreds of hectares in Portugal in 2017.

      Plans to strengthen the EU's civil protection disaster response unit and make it better able to provide support to member states will be discussed at the 6th European Civil Protection Forum next week.

      "We will declare our firm commitment to the creation of a European mechanism able to respond to large-scale threats, not just forest fires, but floods and epidemics too," said Cabrita.

      The forum is a biannual event staged by the European Commission. This year's event will take place in Brussels on Monday and Tuesday and has the theme "Civil Protection in a Changing Risk Landscape."

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091370160351
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品国产爱在线观看| 日韩中文字幕不卡网站| 青青草视频原手机在线观看| A阿V天堂免费无码专区| 色偷偷av男人的天堂京东热| 四虎在线播放亚洲成人| 香蕉久久久久久久av网站| 亚洲精品亚洲人成在线| 亚洲成av在线免费不卡| 国产传媒剧情久久久av| 亚洲中文字幕av一区二区三区人| 在线免费欧美| 精品少妇无码一区二区三批| 久久精品娱乐亚洲领先| 男女狂乱x0x0动态图免费 | 久久国产精品不只是精品| 国产强奷在线播放| 最新午夜国内自拍视频| 亚洲综合色区无码专区| 中文字幕第一页在线无码一区二区| 亚洲欧美日韩中文字幕一区二区三区| 一本色道久久综合狠狠躁中文| 99er这里只有精品| 最新日韩精品视频在线| 免费国产一级特黄aa大片在线| 美女视频黄频a美女大全| 在线播放亚洲欧美日韩| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区少妇av| 楚雄市| 国产人妖赵恩静在线视频| 久久精品国产亚洲精品2020| 别揉我奶头~嗯~啊~的视频| 久久精品国产亚洲精品色婷婷| 石景山区| AV中文码一区二区三区| 四虎库影成人在线播放| 国产在线精品无码二区二区| 视频网站在线观看不卡| 麻豆成年视频在线观看| 最新91精品国产手机| 中文激情一区二区三区四区|