"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      New Zealand funds cattle disease outbreak response
      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-05 19:04:40

      WELLINGTON, March 5 (Xinhua) -- The New Zealand government and industry bodies are committed to jointly funding the response to the Mycoplasma bovis outbreak which is a widespread bacterial infection in cattle, a senior agricultural official said on Monday.

      The funding of 85 million NZ dollars (61 million U.S. dollars) for operational and compensation costs for the outbreak response, beginning July 1, 2017, to the end of the current financial year, was approved by the cabinet on Monday, said Minister of Agriculture and Biosecurity Damien O'Connor, adding that 10 million NZ dollars was approved in December last year.

      Since Mycoplasma bovis was found in New Zealand in July last year, the Ministry for Primary Industries has spent 10 million NZ dollars on the operational response and 2.5 million NZ dollars on compensation claims, O'Connor said, adding that industry bodies DairyNZ, Beef+Lamb New Zealand, and the Meat Industry Association have committed 11.2 million NZ dollars towards operational costs.

      "This is a sign of a healthy government-industry relationship and allows us to continue to contain the disease to determine its full spread, keeping the option of eradication open until that decision is made in a few weeks," O'Connor said.

      A total of 51 compensation claims have been received with 10 paid in part or in full, he added. (1 NZ dollar equals to 0.72 USD)

      Editor: Jiaxin
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      New Zealand funds cattle disease outbreak response

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-05 19:04:40
      [Editor: huaxia]

      WELLINGTON, March 5 (Xinhua) -- The New Zealand government and industry bodies are committed to jointly funding the response to the Mycoplasma bovis outbreak which is a widespread bacterial infection in cattle, a senior agricultural official said on Monday.

      The funding of 85 million NZ dollars (61 million U.S. dollars) for operational and compensation costs for the outbreak response, beginning July 1, 2017, to the end of the current financial year, was approved by the cabinet on Monday, said Minister of Agriculture and Biosecurity Damien O'Connor, adding that 10 million NZ dollars was approved in December last year.

      Since Mycoplasma bovis was found in New Zealand in July last year, the Ministry for Primary Industries has spent 10 million NZ dollars on the operational response and 2.5 million NZ dollars on compensation claims, O'Connor said, adding that industry bodies DairyNZ, Beef+Lamb New Zealand, and the Meat Industry Association have committed 11.2 million NZ dollars towards operational costs.

      "This is a sign of a healthy government-industry relationship and allows us to continue to contain the disease to determine its full spread, keeping the option of eradication open until that decision is made in a few weeks," O'Connor said.

      A total of 51 compensation claims have been received with 10 paid in part or in full, he added. (1 NZ dollar equals to 0.72 USD)

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370180201
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文幕无线码中文字蜜桃| 亚洲AV成人无码天堂| 久久www香蕉免费人成| 亚洲 卡通 欧美 制服 中文| 无码人妻一区二区三区四区av | 广东省| 日本熟妇高潮爽视频在线观看| 99在线国产| 国产精品美女久久久久浪潮AVⅤ| 欧美va亚洲va在线观看不卡| 一区二区久久不射av| 午夜亚洲AV成人无码国产| 午夜成人理论福利片| 我我色综合| 中文字幕有码一区二区三区| 香蕉久久av一区二区三区| 麻豆国产VA免费精品高清在线| 国产丝袜啪啪| 国产极品美女到高潮视频| 亚洲中文精品久久久久久不卡| 久久精品国产91久久性色tv| 最近2019年中文字幕完整版免费| 国产三级国产精品三级在专区| 香蕉久久av一区二区三区| 性感人妻一区二区三区| 日本强好片久久久久久aaa | 40分钟永久免费又黄又粗| 蜜桃亚洲精品一区二区三区| 久久精品女人天堂AV一个| 久久77777| 久久精品国产亚洲情侣| 成在线人视频免费视频| 国产熟睡乱子伦视频网站| 久久大香伊蕉在人线观看热2| 亚洲av永久无码精品成人| 熟女人妻丰满熟妇啪啪| 少妇高清精品毛片在线视频| 亚洲不卡av不卡一区二区| 国产精品成人免费久久黄| 91天堂素人精品系列全集亚洲| 在线观看精品视频网站www |