"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Macron calls for swift European response to Trump's "economic nationalism"

      Source: Xinhua    2018-03-06 04:36:46

      PARIS, March 5 (Xinhua) -- French President Emmanuel Macron on Monday urged the European Union respond swiftly in the framework of the World Trade Organization (WTO) to U.S. President Donald Trump's plan to raise tariffs on steel and aluminum imports.

      Trump announced on Thursday a plan to impose penalties of 25 percent on imported steel and 10 percent on imported aluminum, a decision that has received worldwide criticism and retaliatory intentions from some of its closest allies.

      "If the announcements made last week were to be confirmed and implemented, it is clear that they would violate the rules of the WTO," Macron told reporters.

      "It is important in this context that the European Union reacts swiftly and proportionately within the WTO and in respect of the WTO," he added.

      At a joint press meeting with Philippe Couillard, premier of the Quebec at the Elysee Palace, the French president noted that Trump's plan amouted to "economic nationalism," which according to him would lead to war and would be "a very bad response to the international environment."

      For his part, Couillard said the new tariffs on steel and aluminum would impact first the " domestic American market" where consumers will pay higher prices of everything made with these metals.

      "As for the trade war, it is rare that it does not make only losers. It is not a road where we must bring the world. One should rather show.. the importance of open markets and their mutual benefits," he added.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Macron calls for swift European response to Trump's "economic nationalism"

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-06 04:36:46

      PARIS, March 5 (Xinhua) -- French President Emmanuel Macron on Monday urged the European Union respond swiftly in the framework of the World Trade Organization (WTO) to U.S. President Donald Trump's plan to raise tariffs on steel and aluminum imports.

      Trump announced on Thursday a plan to impose penalties of 25 percent on imported steel and 10 percent on imported aluminum, a decision that has received worldwide criticism and retaliatory intentions from some of its closest allies.

      "If the announcements made last week were to be confirmed and implemented, it is clear that they would violate the rules of the WTO," Macron told reporters.

      "It is important in this context that the European Union reacts swiftly and proportionately within the WTO and in respect of the WTO," he added.

      At a joint press meeting with Philippe Couillard, premier of the Quebec at the Elysee Palace, the French president noted that Trump's plan amouted to "economic nationalism," which according to him would lead to war and would be "a very bad response to the international environment."

      For his part, Couillard said the new tariffs on steel and aluminum would impact first the " domestic American market" where consumers will pay higher prices of everything made with these metals.

      "As for the trade war, it is rare that it does not make only losers. It is not a road where we must bring the world. One should rather show.. the importance of open markets and their mutual benefits," he added.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091370184921
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕有码高清| 亚洲精品国产视频一区二区| 91在线区啪国自产网页| 亚洲女同制服中文字幕| 高h视频在线免费观看| 国产日韩久久免费影院| 91久久人澡人妻天天做天天爽| 国产精品有码在线观看| 国产熟女精品一区二区三区| 国产目拍亚洲精品区一区| 国产原创自拍三级在线观看| 国产成人久久av免费高潮| 国产精品福利在线观看无码卡| 蜜桃伦理一区二区三区| 精品中文字幕久久久久久| 在线看免费无码的av天堂| 亚洲天堂av日韩精品| 在线一区二区三区视频观看| 亚洲天堂中文字幕君一二三四| 亚洲av熟女天堂系列| 小粉嫩直流白浆| 亚洲国产综合亚洲综合国产| 国内精品中文字幕一区| 亚洲天堂无码AV一二三四区 | 国产精品系列亚洲第一| 日韩亚洲人成在线综合日本| 精品综合久久久久久97| 免费视频一区二区三区亚洲激情| 富阳市| 免费人成视频欧美| 亚洲熟女乱综合一区二区三区| h动漫尤物视频| 亚洲精品成人网久久久久久| 一区二区三区婷婷在线| 中文字幕乱码免费人妻av| 久久香蕉国产线看观看亚洲片| 欧美z0zo人禽交另类视频| 黑人免费一区二区三区| АⅤ天堂中文在线网| 免费一区啪啪视频| 宅男午夜网站在线观看|