"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      S.Korean prosecutors summon ex-president Lee for questioning over corruption charges
      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-06 15:33:57

      SEOUL, March 6 (Xinhua) -- South Korean prosecutors summoned former President Lee Myung-bak for questioning over corruption charges, including bribery, local media reports said Tuesday.

      The Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office asked Lee to appear in their office on March 14 for grilling over the alleged corruptions, including bribery and abuse of power.

      If he appears, Lee would become the fourth South Korean president in the country's modern history to appear in the prosecution office as a criminal suspect.

      Lee, who served his five-year presidency through early 2013, is a predecessor to Park Geun-hye, who appeared in the prosecution office over corruption charges, and then was taken into custody last year. Park was the first leader of South Korea to be impeached.

      Lee is suspected of having received tens of millions of U.S. dollars from the National Intelligence Service (NIS), the country's spy agency.

      He is charged with encouraging Samsung, the country's biggest family-owned conglomerate, to pay litigation costs for DAS, a South Korean auto parts maker which is owned by Lee's eldest brother Lee Sang-eun but is suspected of being possessed actually by the former president.

      DAS invested 19 billion won (17.6 million U.S. dollars) in establishing investment consulting company BBK in 1999, but the BBK faced a lawsuit for stock price manipulation in 2001. Thousands of individual investors lost about 100 billion won (92.8 million U.S. dollars) for the stock rigging.

      In the United States, DAS filed a lawsuit against Kim Kyung-joon, a Korean American and former BBK president, and received 14 billion won (13 million U.S. dollars) in damages from Kim through his personal Swiss bank account in February 2011 when the former South Korean president was in office.

      Samsung paid the U.S. litigation costs on behalf of DAS, and prosecutors suspected that Samsung paid it in return for Lee's amnesty in December 2009 for Samsung Electronics Chairman Lee Kun-hee who had got a suspended jail term at the time for slush funds.

      Prosecutors searched Samsung offices in Seoul and Suwon, outskirts of the capital Seoul, for two days from Feb. 8.

      Editor: Chengcheng
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      S.Korean prosecutors summon ex-president Lee for questioning over corruption charges

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-06 15:33:57
      [Editor: huaxia]

      SEOUL, March 6 (Xinhua) -- South Korean prosecutors summoned former President Lee Myung-bak for questioning over corruption charges, including bribery, local media reports said Tuesday.

      The Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office asked Lee to appear in their office on March 14 for grilling over the alleged corruptions, including bribery and abuse of power.

      If he appears, Lee would become the fourth South Korean president in the country's modern history to appear in the prosecution office as a criminal suspect.

      Lee, who served his five-year presidency through early 2013, is a predecessor to Park Geun-hye, who appeared in the prosecution office over corruption charges, and then was taken into custody last year. Park was the first leader of South Korea to be impeached.

      Lee is suspected of having received tens of millions of U.S. dollars from the National Intelligence Service (NIS), the country's spy agency.

      He is charged with encouraging Samsung, the country's biggest family-owned conglomerate, to pay litigation costs for DAS, a South Korean auto parts maker which is owned by Lee's eldest brother Lee Sang-eun but is suspected of being possessed actually by the former president.

      DAS invested 19 billion won (17.6 million U.S. dollars) in establishing investment consulting company BBK in 1999, but the BBK faced a lawsuit for stock price manipulation in 2001. Thousands of individual investors lost about 100 billion won (92.8 million U.S. dollars) for the stock rigging.

      In the United States, DAS filed a lawsuit against Kim Kyung-joon, a Korean American and former BBK president, and received 14 billion won (13 million U.S. dollars) in damages from Kim through his personal Swiss bank account in February 2011 when the former South Korean president was in office.

      Samsung paid the U.S. litigation costs on behalf of DAS, and prosecutors suspected that Samsung paid it in return for Lee's amnesty in December 2009 for Samsung Electronics Chairman Lee Kun-hee who had got a suspended jail term at the time for slush funds.

      Prosecutors searched Samsung offices in Seoul and Suwon, outskirts of the capital Seoul, for two days from Feb. 8.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370198181
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 开心五月婷婷丁香综合| 日韩在线中文字幕不卡| 无码专区狠狠躁天天躁| 亚洲国产另类久久久精品| 日韩av免费在线不卡一区| 凉山| 国产精品18久久久久网站| 麻豆精品传媒一二三区艾秋| 国产jizzjizz麻豆全部免费| 一色屋精品视频在线观看| 亚洲中文字幕不卡无码| 欧美成人a在线网站| 国产卡一卡二卡三免费入口| 久久毛片少妇高潮| 日本一区二区三区看片| 上林县| 天堂69亚洲精品中文字幕| 亚洲aⅴ无码国精品中文字慕| 无码AV动漫精品专区| 9l久久午夜精品一区二区| 亚洲高清美女久久av| 亚洲另类春色国产精品| 99偷拍视频精品一区二区| 成人精品毛片在线观看| 国产精品一区二区久久精品不卡| 99国产综合精品-久久久久| 韩国三级在线 中文字幕 无码 | 美女自卫慰黄网站| 久久久久久久久中文字幕| 成年毛片18成年毛片| 免费的黄网站精品久久| 在线一级毛片| 欧美v日韩v亚洲综合国产高清| 岛国熟女一区二区三区| 色欲综合久久中文字幕网| 欧美牲交videossexeso欧美| 人妻精品一区二区免费| 精品视频在线观看二区| 亚洲精品一区二区成人| 国产男生午夜福利免费网站| 亚洲www视频|