亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Aid convoy reaches Syria's Eastern Ghouta amidst violence
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-03-07 00:51:25 | Editor: huaxia

      A Russian soldier stands guard as truckloads of aid cross the Wafidin area, northeast of Damascus, toward the rebel-held Douma district in the Eastern Ghouta countryside on March 5, 2018. As many as 46 truckloads of relief aid entered the rebel-held Douma district in the Eastern Ghouta countryside east of the Syrian capital Damascus on Monday. (Xinhua/Ammar Safarjalani)

      UNITED NATIONS, March 5 (Xinhua) -- An inter-agency convoy loaded with humanitarian supplies has entered besieged Eastern Ghouta in Syria for the first time since Nov. 15, 2017, a UN spokesperson said Monday.

      A convoy of the United Nations, the Syrian Arab Red Crescent and the International Committee of the Red Cross on Monday entered Douma, a city 10 km northeast of Syrian capital Damascus, UN spokesperson Stephane Dujarric said.

      The team is delivering food for 27,500 people in need, along with health and nutrition supplies, he said.

      A Syrian child whose face has blood stains looks on while sitting in a makeshift hospital in the rebel-held town of Douma, in the besieged Eastern Ghouta region on the outskirts of the capital Damascus, following reported regime bombardment on March 3, 2018. (Xinhua/AFP)

      Some of the planned health supplies were not allowed to be loaded. Consequently, three of the 46 trucks were nearly empty.

      He said fighting and airstrikes continued in the rebel-held enclave of Eastern Ghouta on Monday, including in Douma, while the convoy was unloading. At the same time, shelling from Eastern Ghouta reportedly hit Damascus.

      "The United Nations calls on all parties to facilitate unconditional, unimpeded, and sustained access to all people in need throughout the country, especially to Eastern Ghouta and other besieged and hard-to-reach areas throughout Syria," Dujarric said.

      Eastern Ghouta has been turbulent since rebel forces took hold in 2012. The militants have been launching attacks on the capital with mortar shells as well as through incursions.

      A member of the Syrian government forces looks out from a heavily armed military vehicle in al-Shifoniya as they advance in the rebel-held Eastern Ghouta area on March 4, 2018. (Xinhua/AFP)

      The enclave grabbed fresh international attention last month when the military crackdown gained momentum with the government showing determination to dislodge the rebels.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Aid convoy reaches Syria's Eastern Ghouta amidst violence

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-07 00:51:25

      A Russian soldier stands guard as truckloads of aid cross the Wafidin area, northeast of Damascus, toward the rebel-held Douma district in the Eastern Ghouta countryside on March 5, 2018. As many as 46 truckloads of relief aid entered the rebel-held Douma district in the Eastern Ghouta countryside east of the Syrian capital Damascus on Monday. (Xinhua/Ammar Safarjalani)

      UNITED NATIONS, March 5 (Xinhua) -- An inter-agency convoy loaded with humanitarian supplies has entered besieged Eastern Ghouta in Syria for the first time since Nov. 15, 2017, a UN spokesperson said Monday.

      A convoy of the United Nations, the Syrian Arab Red Crescent and the International Committee of the Red Cross on Monday entered Douma, a city 10 km northeast of Syrian capital Damascus, UN spokesperson Stephane Dujarric said.

      The team is delivering food for 27,500 people in need, along with health and nutrition supplies, he said.

      A Syrian child whose face has blood stains looks on while sitting in a makeshift hospital in the rebel-held town of Douma, in the besieged Eastern Ghouta region on the outskirts of the capital Damascus, following reported regime bombardment on March 3, 2018. (Xinhua/AFP)

      Some of the planned health supplies were not allowed to be loaded. Consequently, three of the 46 trucks were nearly empty.

      He said fighting and airstrikes continued in the rebel-held enclave of Eastern Ghouta on Monday, including in Douma, while the convoy was unloading. At the same time, shelling from Eastern Ghouta reportedly hit Damascus.

      "The United Nations calls on all parties to facilitate unconditional, unimpeded, and sustained access to all people in need throughout the country, especially to Eastern Ghouta and other besieged and hard-to-reach areas throughout Syria," Dujarric said.

      Eastern Ghouta has been turbulent since rebel forces took hold in 2012. The militants have been launching attacks on the capital with mortar shells as well as through incursions.

      A member of the Syrian government forces looks out from a heavily armed military vehicle in al-Shifoniya as they advance in the rebel-held Eastern Ghouta area on March 4, 2018. (Xinhua/AFP)

      The enclave grabbed fresh international attention last month when the military crackdown gained momentum with the government showing determination to dislodge the rebels.

      010020070750000000000000011105091370205621
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 乱码视频午夜在线观看| 国产自在自线午夜精品视频在| 综合无码一区二区三区四区五区 | 免费一级黄色大片久久久| 一边面膜一边燥的视频| 久久高潮少妇视频免费| 毛片av在线尤物一区二区| 国产av乳头久久一区| 伊人大杳蕉中文无码| 好深好爽办公室做视频| 国产精品中文字幕观看| 国产精品麻豆成人av网| 亚洲色图视频在线观看网站| 国产夫妻av| 日本少妇自慰免费完整版| 大地资源在线资源官网| 亚洲av婷婷一区二区三区| 久久精品国产亚洲情侣| 欧美成人网视频| 少妇内射高潮福利炮| 少妇无码av无码去区钱| 极品粉嫩小仙女高潮喷水视频| 91日本人妻在线口爆吞精| 中文字幕无码人妻丝袜| 欧美不卡视频一区发布| 国产午夜福利视频合集| 久久精品国产亚洲av成人擦边| 开原市| 免费一级欧美大片久久网| 久久久婷婷综合亚洲av| 国产一精品一aⅴ一免费| 亚洲伊人久久精品影院| a级黑人大硬长爽猛出猛进| 欧美性白人极品hd| 一本大道久久东京热无码av| 国产片三级视频播放| 亚洲啊啊啊一区二区三区| 办公室扒开奶罩揉吮奶头视频| 欧美老熟妇xoxoxoxo| 欧美极品少妇×XXXBBB| 中文字幕成人精品久久不卡|