"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Curfew extended in central Sri Lanka for 3rd day following communal clashes
      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-07 16:19:38

      COLOMBO, March 7 (Xinhua) -- Sri Lankan Police on Wednesday extended a curfew for the third consecutive day in Kandy, central Sri Lanka, after mobs clashed on the streets resulting in two deaths and several being injured.

      Police Spokesman SP Ruwan Gunasekera told Xinhua that the curfew, which was imposed on Sunday night, had been extended until further notice as several violent incidents had been reported from across the Kandy district.

      Eye witnesses on ground said police were forced to fire in the air on Tuesday night to disperse mobs who took to the streets, defying the curfew and state of emergency.

      Gunasekera said tight security remained in place and three special police teams had also been dispatched to Kandy on Wednesday morning.

      "There is a heavy presence of police, special forces and the army on ground. There have been several incidents which is why the curfew has been re-imposed," Gunasekera said.

      So far, police have arrested more than seven individuals involved in triggering the clashes on Tuesday night.

      Businesses have remained closed while schools across the district have also remained shut.

      Due to the escalation of violence, President Maithripala Sirisena on Tuesday declared a week long, nation-wide state of emergency, the first since the country ended a civil war in 2009.

      In a nation-wide address, he appealed for calm and peace and warned of "stern action" against anyone spreading violence and rumors with the intention of provoking communal violence.

      Several ministers have also visited Kandy since Sunday, urging people to refrain from violence and maintain law and order.

      Violent clashes erupted in Digana town in Kandy on Sunday night after a 41-year-old man succumbed to his injuries after being attacked by a group of people on Feb. 22.

      Gunasekara said 24 people had been arrested over the killing so far. Out of the 24, 10 were directly involved in the killing of the victim while 14 people were arrested on suspicion.

      Editor: Lifang
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Curfew extended in central Sri Lanka for 3rd day following communal clashes

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-07 16:19:38
      [Editor: huaxia]

      COLOMBO, March 7 (Xinhua) -- Sri Lankan Police on Wednesday extended a curfew for the third consecutive day in Kandy, central Sri Lanka, after mobs clashed on the streets resulting in two deaths and several being injured.

      Police Spokesman SP Ruwan Gunasekera told Xinhua that the curfew, which was imposed on Sunday night, had been extended until further notice as several violent incidents had been reported from across the Kandy district.

      Eye witnesses on ground said police were forced to fire in the air on Tuesday night to disperse mobs who took to the streets, defying the curfew and state of emergency.

      Gunasekera said tight security remained in place and three special police teams had also been dispatched to Kandy on Wednesday morning.

      "There is a heavy presence of police, special forces and the army on ground. There have been several incidents which is why the curfew has been re-imposed," Gunasekera said.

      So far, police have arrested more than seven individuals involved in triggering the clashes on Tuesday night.

      Businesses have remained closed while schools across the district have also remained shut.

      Due to the escalation of violence, President Maithripala Sirisena on Tuesday declared a week long, nation-wide state of emergency, the first since the country ended a civil war in 2009.

      In a nation-wide address, he appealed for calm and peace and warned of "stern action" against anyone spreading violence and rumors with the intention of provoking communal violence.

      Several ministers have also visited Kandy since Sunday, urging people to refrain from violence and maintain law and order.

      Violent clashes erupted in Digana town in Kandy on Sunday night after a 41-year-old man succumbed to his injuries after being attacked by a group of people on Feb. 22.

      Gunasekara said 24 people had been arrested over the killing so far. Out of the 24, 10 were directly involved in the killing of the victim while 14 people were arrested on suspicion.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370223091
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩无套内射高潮| 亚洲精品美女久久久久99| 91成人啪国产啪永久地址| 欧美一级高清片久久99| 欧美国产精品不卡在线观看| 性感人妻中文字幕在线| 在线观看视频午夜国产| 国产精品麻豆A啊在线观看| 亚洲伊人不卡av在线| 国产小视频免费观看| 亚洲国产精品毛片av| 婷婷久久97精品国产| 99久久国语露脸国产精品| 国产成人精品高清在线电影| 理伦电影| 杭锦旗| 久久久久久久久中文字幕| 中文字幕日韩精品欧美一区| 国产精品第一区| 中文字幕亚洲精品乱码在线看| 亚洲黄色尤物视频| 久久久噜噜噜久久中文字幕色伊伊| 国产成人精品蜜芽视频| 亚洲啊啊啊一区二区三区| 99久久免费精品色老| 黄色福利在线| 精品日本一区二区视频| 亚洲成熟丰满熟妇高潮XXXXX| 婷婷九月丁香| 少女视频在线观看完整版中文| 成人永久福利在线观看不卡| 久草热视频这里有精品| 亚洲自拍愉拍| 日韩激情电影一区二区在线| 国产成人精品一区二三区| 苏州市| 香蕉久久夜色精品国产| 亚洲精品毛片一区二区| 日韩不卡av在线一区二区三区| 亚洲国产av剧一区二区三区| 欧美日韩免费一区二区三区视频播放 |