"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Indian investigators lodge fresh case against billionaire jeweller in bank fraud probe
      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-08 13:45:13

      NEW DELHI, March 8 (Xinhua) -- India's Central Bureau of Investigation has launched a fresh case against billionaire jeweller Nirav Modi and top officials of his companies in connection with the country's biggest-ever bank fraud of 1.8 billion U.S. dollars.

      "This is the third information report (FIR) lodged against Modi and top executives of his Firestar group for defrauding the state-owned Punjab National Bank by availing different credit facilities between 2013 and 2017," a senior official said Thursday.

      An FIR is the first and the most important document to initiate criminal proceedings. And all the three FIRs have clearly established the fraud of 1.8 billion U.S. dollars, he added.

      But Modi is yet to be arrested by Indian investigators who have so far taken into custody nearly 20 people, including some senior executives of companies owned by the jeweller and his uncle Mehul Choksi as well as high-ranking officials of the Punjab National Bank, in the probe.

      While India's External Affairs Ministry has revoked Modi's passport as well as his uncle and business partner Mehul Choksi's for their involvement in the scam, law enforcement authorities have seized 10,000 luxury watches and nine luxury cars, apart from freezing his bank accounts.

      Modi is said to have defrauded Punjab National Bank, India's second largest state-run bank, of 1.8 billion U.S. dollars, though he has said that he owed the bank only 775 million U.S. dollars, in a letter shot to the bank's management.

      The celebrity jeweller - the mastermind of the massive fraud - is said to have fled the country and was reportedly last seen in New York after his appearance at World Economic Forum in Davos as a part of an Indian delegation.

      Editor: Yurou
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Indian investigators lodge fresh case against billionaire jeweller in bank fraud probe

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-08 13:45:13
      [Editor: huaxia]

      NEW DELHI, March 8 (Xinhua) -- India's Central Bureau of Investigation has launched a fresh case against billionaire jeweller Nirav Modi and top officials of his companies in connection with the country's biggest-ever bank fraud of 1.8 billion U.S. dollars.

      "This is the third information report (FIR) lodged against Modi and top executives of his Firestar group for defrauding the state-owned Punjab National Bank by availing different credit facilities between 2013 and 2017," a senior official said Thursday.

      An FIR is the first and the most important document to initiate criminal proceedings. And all the three FIRs have clearly established the fraud of 1.8 billion U.S. dollars, he added.

      But Modi is yet to be arrested by Indian investigators who have so far taken into custody nearly 20 people, including some senior executives of companies owned by the jeweller and his uncle Mehul Choksi as well as high-ranking officials of the Punjab National Bank, in the probe.

      While India's External Affairs Ministry has revoked Modi's passport as well as his uncle and business partner Mehul Choksi's for their involvement in the scam, law enforcement authorities have seized 10,000 luxury watches and nine luxury cars, apart from freezing his bank accounts.

      Modi is said to have defrauded Punjab National Bank, India's second largest state-run bank, of 1.8 billion U.S. dollars, though he has said that he owed the bank only 775 million U.S. dollars, in a letter shot to the bank's management.

      The celebrity jeweller - the mastermind of the massive fraud - is said to have fled the country and was reportedly last seen in New York after his appearance at World Economic Forum in Davos as a part of an Indian delegation.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370245131
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产日韩在线精品频道| 日本国产一区二区三区在线观看| 国产青青草久久亚洲精品| 岱山县| 午夜无码一区二区三区在线| 黑人巨大精品欧美一区二区免费| 青草视频网站在线观看极品| 中文字幕人妻无码专区app| 国产高清一级毛片在线看| 亚洲日韩图片专区小说专区| 日韩天堂在线观看| 色777狠狠狠综合| 激情内射亚洲一区二区| 讷河市| 精品国产91久久久久久久a| 国产精品亚洲片夜色在线| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区五十路在线| 久久精品国产亚洲av大全相关| 亚洲免费不卡av网站| 青青草久热这里只有精品| 国产精品白浆视频免费观看| 国产一区中文字幕手机在线| 偷拍亚洲一区二区三区| 98精品国产高清在线xxxx| 国产成人无码午夜视频在线播放 | 亚洲国产一区在线播放| 乱色视频中文字幕在线看| 亚洲美女av一区二区| 偷拍激情视频一区二区三区| 国产偷v国产偷v亚洲高清| 蜜臀av国内精品久久久较| 国产精品国产三级国产av创| 国语自产精品视频在线第100页| www.91在线播放| 国产精品一级av一区二区| 成在线人视频免费视频| 欧美猛少妇色xxxxx猛叫| 国产亚洲精久久久久久无码色戒| 久久精品国产亚洲av成人擦边| 亚洲国产av一区二区三| 亚洲一本大道在线|