"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Malaysian gov't reiterates commitment to find missing MH370
      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-08 16:35:37

      KUALA LUMPUR, March 8 (Xinhua) -- The Malaysian government reiterated its commitment to find the missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 on Thursday, as efforts to solve one of the largest mysteries in human aviation history enters the fifth year.

      Malaysia's Transport Minister Liow Tiong Lai, when attending an event at Port Klang, said that the newly launched search for MH370, led by U.S. firm Ocean Infinity, has completed 16,000 square km out of the total 25,000 square km search area.

      "So far we haven't got any details or anything of the wreckage of MH370," said Liow, noting that they will continue the search for the next three months.

      In January, the Malaysian government signed Ocean Infinity to continue the search efforts, giving the U.S. firm 90 days to locate the wreckage of the Boeing 777 aircraft.

      A Malaysian official said earlier that due to refuel and supply reasons, Seabed Constructor, the vessel the company uses for the search, has to report to the port roughly every 26 days, leading the search to finish in early June or mid-June.

      Liow also said that a relevant report pertaining to the investigation of MH370 will also be released.

      Flight MH370, carrying 239 people onboard, disappeared when it was en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on March 8, 2014.

      Editor: Lifang
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Malaysian gov't reiterates commitment to find missing MH370

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-08 16:35:37
      [Editor: huaxia]

      KUALA LUMPUR, March 8 (Xinhua) -- The Malaysian government reiterated its commitment to find the missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 on Thursday, as efforts to solve one of the largest mysteries in human aviation history enters the fifth year.

      Malaysia's Transport Minister Liow Tiong Lai, when attending an event at Port Klang, said that the newly launched search for MH370, led by U.S. firm Ocean Infinity, has completed 16,000 square km out of the total 25,000 square km search area.

      "So far we haven't got any details or anything of the wreckage of MH370," said Liow, noting that they will continue the search for the next three months.

      In January, the Malaysian government signed Ocean Infinity to continue the search efforts, giving the U.S. firm 90 days to locate the wreckage of the Boeing 777 aircraft.

      A Malaysian official said earlier that due to refuel and supply reasons, Seabed Constructor, the vessel the company uses for the search, has to report to the port roughly every 26 days, leading the search to finish in early June or mid-June.

      Liow also said that a relevant report pertaining to the investigation of MH370 will also be released.

      Flight MH370, carrying 239 people onboard, disappeared when it was en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on March 8, 2014.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370249401
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩在线欧美在线| 久久久久久久尹人综合网亚洲 | 精品国产美女福到在线直播| 久久三级国内外久久三级| 国产AV一区二区三区传媒| 久久国产精品久久国产精品| 亚洲一区二区三在线播放| 国产精品中文字幕自拍| 红杏av在线dvd综合| 91免费国产| 成人免费观看在线播放视频| 丰满熟妇人妻av无码区 | 任你干在线精品视频网2| 国产强奷在线播放| 南靖县| 国产成人一区二区三区影院免费| 欧美区日韩区| 大地资源中文第二页| 深水埗区| 亚洲一区区| av网站入口在线免费观看 | 天天躁日日躁aaaaxxxx| 亚洲第成色999久久网站| 午夜久久精品国产亚洲av| 亚洲中文字幕无码久久2018| 大伊香蕉在线精品视频75| www.yw193| 亚洲国产av一区二区三| av色综合网站| www插插插无码视频网站| 少妇被躁爽到高潮| 人妻av一区二区三区高| 亚洲欧美日韩高清一区二区三区| 国产成人亚洲精品77| 日本新japanese乱熟| 国语国产激情对白在线| 强奷乱码中文字幕熟女一| 国产又粗又猛又爽又黄| 国产精品白浆一区二区三区 | 亚洲av永久无码精品成人| 日韩精品欧美高清区|