"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Cuba slams controversial award event as ploy to affect polls

      Source: Xinhua    2018-03-09 14:40:03

      HAVANA, March 8 (Xinhua) -- Cuba Thursday condemned a program by a local dissident group as a "destabilizing maneuver" backed by Luis Almagro, secretary general of the Organization of American States (OAS), to affect the parliamentary elections on March 11.

      "This time these organizations pretended to stage a show that would affect the normal process of Cuba's general elections next weekend with the pretext of handing out an alleged award," the Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

      The dissident group, the Latin American Youth Network for Democracy, is led by Rosa Maria Paya, daughter of Oswaldo Paya, a staunch critic of the Cuban Revolution who died in 2012. On Thursday it presented the annual human rights award this year to the Democratic Initiative of Spain and the Americas (IDEA).

      IDEA includes 37 former presidents from Latin America and Europe, all of whom oppose the Cuban Government and other left-oriented countries in the region.

      Former Colombian President Andres Pastrana and former Bolivian President Jorge Quiroga went to Cuba Wednesday to receive the award but were denied entry and deported.

      "This act is part of the imperialist offensive against the peoples of Latin America and the Caribbean, in which the U.S. Government has brought back the 'Monroe Doctrine', and has provoked a setback in bilateral relations with Cuba," the Cuban Foreign Ministry said.

      Neither Almagro, nor the former Latin Aerican leaders or the dissident organization is interested in the well-being of Cubans. They only aim to disrupt Cuba's constitutional order, the statement said.

      Almagro was the recipient of the award last year but was refused a visa to Havana. He tried to accompany Pastrana and Quiroga this time, but was denied entry again.

      Cuba accuses Rosa Maria Paya and her organization, which it calls illegal, of sponsoring the annual event with other foreign institutions financed by the Washington-promoted National Endowment for Democracy.

      Cuba was suspended from the OAS in 1962 at the height of the Cold War, and has declined to return despite being readmitted in 2009.

      Since Cuba's suspension, the only OAS secretary general to visit the island was Jose Miguel Insulza, who attended a Latin American summit in Havana in 2014.

      Editor: Jiaxin
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Cuba slams controversial award event as ploy to affect polls

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-09 14:40:03

      HAVANA, March 8 (Xinhua) -- Cuba Thursday condemned a program by a local dissident group as a "destabilizing maneuver" backed by Luis Almagro, secretary general of the Organization of American States (OAS), to affect the parliamentary elections on March 11.

      "This time these organizations pretended to stage a show that would affect the normal process of Cuba's general elections next weekend with the pretext of handing out an alleged award," the Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

      The dissident group, the Latin American Youth Network for Democracy, is led by Rosa Maria Paya, daughter of Oswaldo Paya, a staunch critic of the Cuban Revolution who died in 2012. On Thursday it presented the annual human rights award this year to the Democratic Initiative of Spain and the Americas (IDEA).

      IDEA includes 37 former presidents from Latin America and Europe, all of whom oppose the Cuban Government and other left-oriented countries in the region.

      Former Colombian President Andres Pastrana and former Bolivian President Jorge Quiroga went to Cuba Wednesday to receive the award but were denied entry and deported.

      "This act is part of the imperialist offensive against the peoples of Latin America and the Caribbean, in which the U.S. Government has brought back the 'Monroe Doctrine', and has provoked a setback in bilateral relations with Cuba," the Cuban Foreign Ministry said.

      Neither Almagro, nor the former Latin Aerican leaders or the dissident organization is interested in the well-being of Cubans. They only aim to disrupt Cuba's constitutional order, the statement said.

      Almagro was the recipient of the award last year but was refused a visa to Havana. He tried to accompany Pastrana and Quiroga this time, but was denied entry again.

      Cuba accuses Rosa Maria Paya and her organization, which it calls illegal, of sponsoring the annual event with other foreign institutions financed by the Washington-promoted National Endowment for Democracy.

      Cuba was suspended from the OAS in 1962 at the height of the Cold War, and has declined to return despite being readmitted in 2009.

      Since Cuba's suspension, the only OAS secretary general to visit the island was Jose Miguel Insulza, who attended a Latin American summit in Havana in 2014.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370272911
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品日韩欧美一区二区三区在线播放| 亚洲精品亚洲人成在线下载| 久久精品国产免费观看频道 | 欧洲精品99毛片免费高清观看 | 中国熟妇毛多多裸交视频| 余庆县| 中文字幕日本女优在线观看| 久久久精品2019免费观看| 久久精品国产久精国产80cm| 丁香花高清在线观看完整版| 精品国产迪丽热巴在线| 久久精品国产亚洲av高清蜜臀 | 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99| 久久久婷婷成人综合激情| 在线无码精品秘 在线观看| 日本视频一区二区三区免费观看| 久久亚洲精彩无码天堂| 中文字幕乱偷乱码亚洲| 理伦电影| 浦东新区| 亚洲中文字幕无码不卡电影| 女人扒开屁股桶爽30分钟高潮| 亚洲制服丝袜第一页| 修水县| 无码精品一区二区三区免费16| 欧美激情一区二区久久久| 精品在免费线中文字幕久久| 绥芬河市| 国产成人精品亚洲午夜麻豆| 国产办公室秘书无码精品99| 人妖在线网国产一二三四| 国产精品天堂蜜av在线播放| 综合图区亚洲另类偷窥| 中文字幕久久精品波多野结| 久久婷婷是五月综合色| 国产亚洲av日韩av| 亚洲成av人片天堂网老年人| 妇女自拍偷自拍亚洲精品| 日本精品久久久久中文字幕1| 色中文字幕视频在线观看| 免费人成在线观看|