"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Finnish body finds Moroccan suspect criminally responsible in Turku knife attack

      Source: Xinhua    2018-03-09 23:42:34

      HELSINKI, March 9 (Xinhua) -- A Moroccan man, accused of killing two and injuring eight others in Turku, Finland in August last year, was in normal mental condition when committing the crimes, local media reported on Friday.

      Finnish National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) concluded that Abderrahman Bouanane, the 23-year-old suspect of the alleged terror attack, should be criminally responsible for his actions, said the media reports.

      THL submitted its appraisal to the Southwest Finland District Court on Tuesday. The court ordered the psychiatric assessment last October, saying that the accused had requested the evaluation.

      In early February, Finnish police revealed details of its investigation, concluding that Bouanane had acted alone.

      At the end of last month, Finnish prosecutors announced the charges for Bouanane, saying that he would be charged on two counts of murder with terrorist intent and eight counts of attempted murder with terrorist intent.

      Finnish national broadcaster Yle reported that a preliminary hearing will take place on March 20.

      Jussi Tapani, professor of criminal law at the University of Turku, told Yle that the prosecutors might demand the most severe punishment for the accused. "In practice, this means requiring a life sentence for punishment," said Tapani.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Finnish body finds Moroccan suspect criminally responsible in Turku knife attack

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-09 23:42:34

      HELSINKI, March 9 (Xinhua) -- A Moroccan man, accused of killing two and injuring eight others in Turku, Finland in August last year, was in normal mental condition when committing the crimes, local media reported on Friday.

      Finnish National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) concluded that Abderrahman Bouanane, the 23-year-old suspect of the alleged terror attack, should be criminally responsible for his actions, said the media reports.

      THL submitted its appraisal to the Southwest Finland District Court on Tuesday. The court ordered the psychiatric assessment last October, saying that the accused had requested the evaluation.

      In early February, Finnish police revealed details of its investigation, concluding that Bouanane had acted alone.

      At the end of last month, Finnish prosecutors announced the charges for Bouanane, saying that he would be charged on two counts of murder with terrorist intent and eight counts of attempted murder with terrorist intent.

      Finnish national broadcaster Yle reported that a preliminary hearing will take place on March 20.

      Jussi Tapani, professor of criminal law at the University of Turku, told Yle that the prosecutors might demand the most severe punishment for the accused. "In practice, this means requiring a life sentence for punishment," said Tapani.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091370281281
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 美女窝人体色www网站| 少妇被粗大的猛烈进出96影院| 国产香蕉尹人在线视频你懂的| 亚洲成av人在线观看无堂无码| 亚洲日韩久热中文字幕| 欧美成人一区二区三区不卡| 色狠狠色婷婷丁香五月| 亚洲专区在线观看第三页| 日本亚洲欧洲无免费码在线| 日本道免费精品一区二区| 被黑人操的嗷嗷叫视频| 国产美女三级视频网站| 久久HEZYO色综合| 久久不见久久见www日本| 国内精品久久久久久不卡影院| 久久精品熟女不卡av高清| 北安市| 粉嫩高中生无码视频在线观看| 极品少妇的诱惑| 任你干在线精品视频网2| 中国少妇久久一区二区| 亚洲一区亚洲二区亚洲三区| 久久久久久岛国免费网站| 丁香色欲久久久久久综合网| 色777狠狠狠综合| 亚洲福利av一区二区| 日韩精品一区二区三区费暖暖| 日韩AV无码一区二区三| 久久香蕉国产线看观看猫咪av | 日本成人字幕在线不卡| 国产成人福利在线视频播放下载| 亚洲国产一区久久yourpan| 舟曲县| 国产成人久久精品激情91| 亚洲成A人V欧美综合天堂麻豆| 在线观看视频亚洲| 日本高清不在线一区二区色| 一区二区三区在线蜜桃| 91精品最新国内在线播放| 夫妻一起自拍内射小视频| 国产高清白浆|