"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      White House says "concrete steps" needed before meeting with DPRK's Kim

      Source: Xinhua    2018-03-10 12:14:51

      WASHINGTON, March 9 (Xinhua) -- The White House said Friday that U.S. President Donald Trump will meet with Kim Jong Un, top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), after seeing "concrete steps" taken by Pyongyang.

      "The president will not have the meeting without seeing concrete steps and concrete actions take place by North Korea (the DPRK), so the president would actually be getting something," White House Spokesperson Sarah Huckabee Sanders told a daily press briefing Friday afternoon.

      Saying, "We're not in the negotiation right now," the spokesperson did not specify what the "actions" will be.

      The remarks seemingly suggested an attitude of holding back from the White House's rhetoric one day earlier, when it confirmed that Trump has agreed to meet Kim in a couple of months "at a place and time yet to be determined."

      If achieved, the proposed meeting will make Trump the first sitting U.S. president to meet the DPRK's top leader, signaling a step toward resolving the Korean Peninsula nuclear issue.

      U.S. State Secretary Rex Tillerson said Friday that the conditions are not right for negotiations with the DPRK, while the United States was "open to talks."

      "President Trump has said for some time that he was open to talks and he would willingly meet with Kim Jong Un when conditions were right and the time was right," said the visiting top U.S. diplomat in the capital city of Djibouti.

      The diplomatic overture from Washington on Thursday came in response to an invitation relayed by South Korea's top national security adviser, Chung Eui-yong, who briefed Trump and other U.S. officials here on Chung's recent meeting with Kim in Pyongyang.

      Kim is committed to denuclearization and pledged to refrain from conducting further nuclear or missile tests during this period, Chung told reporters Thursday evening at the White House.

      Signs of a thaw on the Korean Peninsula emerged earlier this year since working-level talks between the two Koreas were held at the truce village of Panmunjom and the DPRK participated in the PyeongChang Winter Olympics. In addition, the two Koreas agreed to hold the third inter-Korean summit in late April.

      China welcomes the positive news on direct dialogue released by the United States and the DPRK, a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson said Friday.?

      Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      White House says "concrete steps" needed before meeting with DPRK's Kim

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-10 12:14:51

      WASHINGTON, March 9 (Xinhua) -- The White House said Friday that U.S. President Donald Trump will meet with Kim Jong Un, top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), after seeing "concrete steps" taken by Pyongyang.

      "The president will not have the meeting without seeing concrete steps and concrete actions take place by North Korea (the DPRK), so the president would actually be getting something," White House Spokesperson Sarah Huckabee Sanders told a daily press briefing Friday afternoon.

      Saying, "We're not in the negotiation right now," the spokesperson did not specify what the "actions" will be.

      The remarks seemingly suggested an attitude of holding back from the White House's rhetoric one day earlier, when it confirmed that Trump has agreed to meet Kim in a couple of months "at a place and time yet to be determined."

      If achieved, the proposed meeting will make Trump the first sitting U.S. president to meet the DPRK's top leader, signaling a step toward resolving the Korean Peninsula nuclear issue.

      U.S. State Secretary Rex Tillerson said Friday that the conditions are not right for negotiations with the DPRK, while the United States was "open to talks."

      "President Trump has said for some time that he was open to talks and he would willingly meet with Kim Jong Un when conditions were right and the time was right," said the visiting top U.S. diplomat in the capital city of Djibouti.

      The diplomatic overture from Washington on Thursday came in response to an invitation relayed by South Korea's top national security adviser, Chung Eui-yong, who briefed Trump and other U.S. officials here on Chung's recent meeting with Kim in Pyongyang.

      Kim is committed to denuclearization and pledged to refrain from conducting further nuclear or missile tests during this period, Chung told reporters Thursday evening at the White House.

      Signs of a thaw on the Korean Peninsula emerged earlier this year since working-level talks between the two Koreas were held at the truce village of Panmunjom and the DPRK participated in the PyeongChang Winter Olympics. In addition, the two Koreas agreed to hold the third inter-Korean summit in late April.

      China welcomes the positive news on direct dialogue released by the United States and the DPRK, a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson said Friday.?

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370292531
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 武宁县| 99riav国产精品视频| 中文字幕日韩有码一区| 极品诱惑一区二区三区| 美女视频很黄很a免费国产| 99热视热频这里只有精品 | 亚洲不卡av一区二区三区| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 成年奭片免费观看视频天天看| 日韩av无码午夜福利电影| 最新无码国产在线播放| 久久丫精品忘忧草西安产品| 亚洲国产另类久久久精品黑人 | 羞羞色男人的天堂| 狠狠色综合久久狠狠色综合| 中方县| 久久精品国产乱子伦多人| 国产日本欧美亚洲精品视| 国产内射性高湖| 青青青伊人色综合久久| 亚洲熟妇AV一区二区三区宅男| 国产v亚洲v天堂a_亚洲| 久久亚洲国产成人精品性色| 日本熟妇精品一区二区三区| 日韩精品一二区在线视频| 国产福利日本一区二区三区| 男人天堂av| 国产在线视频h| 精品囯产成人国产在线观看| aaa少妇高潮大片免费看| 国产精品99久久免费| 无码中文字幕专区一二三| 亚洲VA欧美VA国产VA综合| 亚洲欧美日韩国产一区二区精品 | 亚洲av日韩av一卡二卡| 99在线国产| 欧美伊香蕉久久综合网99| 日韩av伦理一区二区| 日本五十路熟女在线视频| 人妻系列中文字幕精品| 免费观看人成在线视频播放|