"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      120 tons of food reaches earthquake-hit areas of Papua New Guinea: PM
      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-12 14:37:12

      SYDNEY, March 12 (Xinhua) -- Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea Peter O'Neill has confirmed that 120 tons of supplies have been delivered to earthquake ravaged areas over the weekend.

      "Emergency restoration efforts are being carried out because of the urgency (by the government) in bringing in food, water and medicine to the affected communities particularly in Hela and Southern Highlands," he said.

      So far, more than 100 people have been confirmed dead after a 7.5-magnitude tremor struck two weeks ago outside the provincial capital of Mendi, home to around 50,000 people.

      Following the quake, however, ongoing aftershocks, many measuring over 6.0-magnitude have continued to shake the surrounding areas causing deadly landslides that have cut off roadways and left huge gaping cracks in the earth.

      In the township of Tari, numerous villages were buried when the slopes of Mt. Sisa collapsed.

      The several hundred that managed to flee were camped at Huiya airstrip and are relying solely on air-dropped supplies.

      "Many communities are torn apart and displaced," O'Neill said.

      "Over 100 people died but many more are missing and that number is expected to rise."

      But with most of the obstacles that have blocked the highway between Mt. Hagen and Tari cleared, vehicles have now started to mobilize.

      "Heavier trucks are starting to move in Tari and Hela province, meaning that we can now take in relief supplies in (shipping) containers," O'Neill said.

      But the prime minister said the ongoing aftershocks are continuing to produce landslides "even after we have cleared them."

      "So we have contractors permanently based in each section of the highway," he said.

      "Their job is to continuously clear the highway, day and night so that traffic and movement of people and especially movement of relief supplies is our priority."

      To help with the operation, the government has made 620,000 U.S. dollars available for emergency assistance and pledged at further 310,000 U.S. dollars to repair infrastructure.

      Editor: Lifang
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      120 tons of food reaches earthquake-hit areas of Papua New Guinea: PM

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-12 14:37:12
      [Editor: huaxia]

      SYDNEY, March 12 (Xinhua) -- Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea Peter O'Neill has confirmed that 120 tons of supplies have been delivered to earthquake ravaged areas over the weekend.

      "Emergency restoration efforts are being carried out because of the urgency (by the government) in bringing in food, water and medicine to the affected communities particularly in Hela and Southern Highlands," he said.

      So far, more than 100 people have been confirmed dead after a 7.5-magnitude tremor struck two weeks ago outside the provincial capital of Mendi, home to around 50,000 people.

      Following the quake, however, ongoing aftershocks, many measuring over 6.0-magnitude have continued to shake the surrounding areas causing deadly landslides that have cut off roadways and left huge gaping cracks in the earth.

      In the township of Tari, numerous villages were buried when the slopes of Mt. Sisa collapsed.

      The several hundred that managed to flee were camped at Huiya airstrip and are relying solely on air-dropped supplies.

      "Many communities are torn apart and displaced," O'Neill said.

      "Over 100 people died but many more are missing and that number is expected to rise."

      But with most of the obstacles that have blocked the highway between Mt. Hagen and Tari cleared, vehicles have now started to mobilize.

      "Heavier trucks are starting to move in Tari and Hela province, meaning that we can now take in relief supplies in (shipping) containers," O'Neill said.

      But the prime minister said the ongoing aftershocks are continuing to produce landslides "even after we have cleared them."

      "So we have contractors permanently based in each section of the highway," he said.

      "Their job is to continuously clear the highway, day and night so that traffic and movement of people and especially movement of relief supplies is our priority."

      To help with the operation, the government has made 620,000 U.S. dollars available for emergency assistance and pledged at further 310,000 U.S. dollars to repair infrastructure.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370335281
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品成人亚洲另类欧美| 成人污视频| 久久亚洲精品情侣| 一区二区三区在线视频免费观看| 免费A级毛片无码A∨蜜芽试看| 亚洲中文一本无码AV在线无码| 中国老太老肥熟女视频| www.尤物视频.com| 国产精品1区2区| 国产精品香港三级国产av| 少妇被日到高潮的视频| 黄色网页在线观看一区二区三区| 欧美亚洲色欲色一欲WWW| 不卡免费av在线高清| 亚洲精品中文字幕无码AV | 国产裸体AV久无码无遮挡| 97人妻精品一区二区三区免| 尤物蜜芽福利国产污在线观看| 精品久久久久久成人AV| 四虎影成人精品a片| 99久久国产综合精品女乱人伦| 亚州AV无码乱码精品国产| 久久精品99av高久久精品| av片在线观看永久免费| 成年女性毛片在线观看| 国产一区二区三区视频大全| 人人人澡人人肉久久精品| 在线不卡免费视频| 五月婷婷激情视频俺也去淫 | 国产精品国产三级专区不卡| 一区二区高清视频在线观看| 少妇性l交大片7724com| 国产一区二区精品高清在线观看| 99久久精品一区二区毛片吞精| 中文字幕日韩熟女av| 国产+无码+免费| 暴力调教一区二区三区| 亚洲av日韩片在线观看| 91亚洲国产成人aⅴ毛片大全| 丰满人妻一区二区三区视频| 丰满人妻熟妇乱又仑精品|