亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. warns of "response" to poisoning attack in Britain amid renewed row with Russia
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-03-13 22:54:58 | Editor: huaxia

      Military personnel wearing protective coveralls work to remove a vehicle as part of the ongoing investigation in connection with the major incident sparked after a man and a woman were apparently poisoned in a nerve agent attack a week ago on March 12, 2018 near Middle Winterslow. (Xinhua/AFP)

      WASHINGTON, March 12 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. government on Monday warned of a possible "response" to the poisoning of a former Russian spy and his daughter in Britain, as the White House and the State Department lashed out at Russia amid hostility over the issue.

      White House Spokesperson Sarah Huckabee Sanders said at a news briefing that the attack was "reckless, indiscriminate, and irresponsible."

      Photo taken on March 8, 2018 shows the exteriority of White House in Washington D.C., the United States. (Xinhua/Ting Shen)

      Noting that the United States has been monitoring the incident closely and taking it "very seriously," Sanders said the use of a highly lethal chemical nerve agent against British citizens on British soil is "an outrage."

      "We stand by our closest ally and the special relationship that we have," she referred to the British government, adding that the United States is ready "if we can be of any assistance to them."

      Also on Monday, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said the poisoning "came from Russia."

      Tillerson told the media on his way back from Nigeria to Washington that although he did not know whether the Russian government knew the poisoning, the tragedy could not have originated anywhere else, as the substance was "only in the hands of a very, very limited number of parties."

      Noting that the poisoning was "a really egregious act" that was "almost beyond comprehension," Tillerson said that after a year of trying, "we didn't get very far" in the efforts to narrow down differences with Russia.

      The U.S. top diplomat added "it certainly will trigger a response" if the Russian government is proved behind the incident.

      Later on the day, Tillerson issued a statement saying that he spoke with his British counterpart Boris Johnson in the morning.

      "We have full confidence in the UK's investigation and its assessment that Russia was likely responsible for the nerve agent attack," he said. "There is never a justification for this type of attack ... and we are outraged that Russia appears to have again engaged in such behavior."

      He also accused Moscow of being "an irresponsible force of instability" in issues of Ukraine, Syria and now Britain, warning that those who are responsible "must face appropriately serious consequences."

      The statements of the White House and the State Department came on the heels of an announcement made by British Prime Minister Theresa May, who on Monday also pointed her finger at Russia over the developing "poisoning attack" row.

      File Photo: British Prime Minister Theresa May leaves 10 Downing Street for Prime Minster's Questions at the House of Commons, in London, Britain, on Jan. 17, 2018. (Xinhua/Tim Ireland)

      Claiming that Moscow was "highly likely" responsible for the attack, May told the parliament that Russia's ambassador in London had been summoned to explain whether it was "a direct action by the Russian state" or the result of it "losing control" of its stock of nerve agents.

      May said the attack, targeting Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia in London on March 4, involved a military-grade nerve agent of a type developed by Russia.

      Her comments came after Skripal and his daughter, who remain in a critical but stable condition, had been found slumped on a bench in London.

      On Monday, the Kremlin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov denied Russian involvement in the incident.

      A Russian flag flies in front of a ruby star atop one of the Kremlin's towers in downtown Moscow on March 13, 2018. (Xinhua/AFP)

      Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova also said May's statement about the alleged Russian trace in the attack was a "circus."

      "The conclusion is obvious: it is another informational and political campaign based on a provocation," Zakharova was quoted by Russian media outlet Sputnik as saying.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. warns of "response" to poisoning attack in Britain amid renewed row with Russia

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-13 22:54:58

      Military personnel wearing protective coveralls work to remove a vehicle as part of the ongoing investigation in connection with the major incident sparked after a man and a woman were apparently poisoned in a nerve agent attack a week ago on March 12, 2018 near Middle Winterslow. (Xinhua/AFP)

      WASHINGTON, March 12 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. government on Monday warned of a possible "response" to the poisoning of a former Russian spy and his daughter in Britain, as the White House and the State Department lashed out at Russia amid hostility over the issue.

      White House Spokesperson Sarah Huckabee Sanders said at a news briefing that the attack was "reckless, indiscriminate, and irresponsible."

      Photo taken on March 8, 2018 shows the exteriority of White House in Washington D.C., the United States. (Xinhua/Ting Shen)

      Noting that the United States has been monitoring the incident closely and taking it "very seriously," Sanders said the use of a highly lethal chemical nerve agent against British citizens on British soil is "an outrage."

      "We stand by our closest ally and the special relationship that we have," she referred to the British government, adding that the United States is ready "if we can be of any assistance to them."

      Also on Monday, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said the poisoning "came from Russia."

      Tillerson told the media on his way back from Nigeria to Washington that although he did not know whether the Russian government knew the poisoning, the tragedy could not have originated anywhere else, as the substance was "only in the hands of a very, very limited number of parties."

      Noting that the poisoning was "a really egregious act" that was "almost beyond comprehension," Tillerson said that after a year of trying, "we didn't get very far" in the efforts to narrow down differences with Russia.

      The U.S. top diplomat added "it certainly will trigger a response" if the Russian government is proved behind the incident.

      Later on the day, Tillerson issued a statement saying that he spoke with his British counterpart Boris Johnson in the morning.

      "We have full confidence in the UK's investigation and its assessment that Russia was likely responsible for the nerve agent attack," he said. "There is never a justification for this type of attack ... and we are outraged that Russia appears to have again engaged in such behavior."

      He also accused Moscow of being "an irresponsible force of instability" in issues of Ukraine, Syria and now Britain, warning that those who are responsible "must face appropriately serious consequences."

      The statements of the White House and the State Department came on the heels of an announcement made by British Prime Minister Theresa May, who on Monday also pointed her finger at Russia over the developing "poisoning attack" row.

      File Photo: British Prime Minister Theresa May leaves 10 Downing Street for Prime Minster's Questions at the House of Commons, in London, Britain, on Jan. 17, 2018. (Xinhua/Tim Ireland)

      Claiming that Moscow was "highly likely" responsible for the attack, May told the parliament that Russia's ambassador in London had been summoned to explain whether it was "a direct action by the Russian state" or the result of it "losing control" of its stock of nerve agents.

      May said the attack, targeting Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia in London on March 4, involved a military-grade nerve agent of a type developed by Russia.

      Her comments came after Skripal and his daughter, who remain in a critical but stable condition, had been found slumped on a bench in London.

      On Monday, the Kremlin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov denied Russian involvement in the incident.

      A Russian flag flies in front of a ruby star atop one of the Kremlin's towers in downtown Moscow on March 13, 2018. (Xinhua/AFP)

      Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova also said May's statement about the alleged Russian trace in the attack was a "circus."

      "The conclusion is obvious: it is another informational and political campaign based on a provocation," Zakharova was quoted by Russian media outlet Sputnik as saying.

      010020070750000000000000011100001370368991
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 制服丝袜无码每日更新| 日韩人妻精品中文字幕| 国产精品流白浆喷水| 亚洲欧洲日产国码久在线| 日本视频精品一区二区| 日韩女人毛片在线播放| 纯肉无遮挡h肉3d动漫在线观看| 精品一区二区三区在线观看视频| 无码国产午夜福利片在线观看| 亚洲欧美闷骚影院| 亚洲美女国产精品久久久久久久久| 精品少妇后入一区二区三区| 若尔盖县| 一本久道久久综合狠狠操 | 超碰日韩AV在线| 精品国产成人A区在线观看| 亚洲国产初高中女| 秋霞午夜国产一区二区三区 | 无遮挡十八禁在线视频国产制服网站 | 婷婷色综合成人成人网小说| 在线看亚洲十八禁网站| 亚洲成av人片在www色猫咪| 六十路の高齢熟女が| 久久99精品国产自在现线小黄鸭| 一区二区三区在线观看日本视频| 国产精品福利久久2020| 深夜福利国产| 遂宁市| 国产精品午夜波多野结衣性色| 亚洲无线码一区在线观看| 国产熟睡乱子伦视频网站| 亚洲熟妇丰满多毛xxxx| 亚欧av无码乱码在线观看性色 | 亚洲国产不卡av一区二区三区| 亚洲区精选网址| 永寿县| 精品少妇大屁股白浆无码| 亚洲一区二区三区久久受| 无码片久久久天堂中文字幕| 精品一二三区久久aaa片| 伊人久久无码大香线蕉综合|