"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      German company awarded contract for biggest defence purchase in Australian history
      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-14 11:22:53

      CANBERRA, March 14 (Xinhua) -- German contractor Rheinmetall has won the 5.2-billion-Australian-dollar (4.08 billion U.S. dollars) contract to build 211 light armored vehicles for the Australian Army.

      Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull said it was the single-largest acquisition in the Australian Army's history with the purchase and maintenance of the vehicles to cost 15.4 billion AU dollars (12.1 billion U.S. dollars).

      "As one of the troopers said to me just a moment ago, this is about lethality and survivability. This is about capability and protection," Turnbull said while announcing the contract on Wednesday.

      The vehicles will be built at a new facility in Ipswich, west of Brisbane, creating 1,450 jobs across Australia.

      The federal government also considered a bid by the Britain's BAE Systems, which would have built the vehicles in Victoria, but Defence Minister Marise Payne said the chosen prototypes had been through rigorous testing.

      The vehicles will have a 30-year life and will be equipped for peacekeeping and high-threat operations, the Australian Defence Force said.

      The opposition Australian Labor Party has accused the government of choosing Rheinmetall's bid to appease voters in marginal electorates in Queensland, a suggestion dismissed by Defence Industry Minister Chris Pyne.

      "The Rheinmetall bid was assessed by Defence as being the successful tenderer," Pyne said.

      Editor: Lifang
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      German company awarded contract for biggest defence purchase in Australian history

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-14 11:22:53
      [Editor: huaxia]

      CANBERRA, March 14 (Xinhua) -- German contractor Rheinmetall has won the 5.2-billion-Australian-dollar (4.08 billion U.S. dollars) contract to build 211 light armored vehicles for the Australian Army.

      Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull said it was the single-largest acquisition in the Australian Army's history with the purchase and maintenance of the vehicles to cost 15.4 billion AU dollars (12.1 billion U.S. dollars).

      "As one of the troopers said to me just a moment ago, this is about lethality and survivability. This is about capability and protection," Turnbull said while announcing the contract on Wednesday.

      The vehicles will be built at a new facility in Ipswich, west of Brisbane, creating 1,450 jobs across Australia.

      The federal government also considered a bid by the Britain's BAE Systems, which would have built the vehicles in Victoria, but Defence Minister Marise Payne said the chosen prototypes had been through rigorous testing.

      The vehicles will have a 30-year life and will be equipped for peacekeeping and high-threat operations, the Australian Defence Force said.

      The opposition Australian Labor Party has accused the government of choosing Rheinmetall's bid to appease voters in marginal electorates in Queensland, a suggestion dismissed by Defence Industry Minister Chris Pyne.

      "The Rheinmetall bid was assessed by Defence as being the successful tenderer," Pyne said.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370381511
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本一区二区三区精品AⅤ| 国品精品一区二区在线观看| 亚洲欧美性另类春色| 全程粗话对白视频videos| 国产成人精品视频不卡| 97人妻精品一区二区三区| av天堂亚洲区无码小次郎| 美乳丰满人妻无码视频| 午夜国产精品久久久久| 一级做a爱视频在线播放| 国产精品黑色丝袜的老师| 浴室人妻的情欲hd三级| 亚洲中文字幕麻豆一区 | AV中文字幕在线视| 开心五月激情五月综合| 国产亚洲美女精品久久久2020| 潮喷大喷水系列无码久久精品| 国产又粗又猛又黄色呦呦| 国产真实乱XXXⅩ视频| 久久中文字幕av第二页| 亚洲男人第一无码av网| 忍着娇喘在公面前被夜袭| 亚洲在线一区二区三区四区| 久久精品国产亚洲av大全相关| 亚洲欧洲无码一区二区三区| 免费av网站| 亚洲乱码中文字幕综合| 亚洲一区二区高清精品| 亚洲综合一区二区三区四区五区| AV无码国产在线看免费网站| 美腿丝袜亚洲综合第一页 | 午夜国产一区二区三区精品不卡| 国产丰满乱子伦无码专区| 国产香蕉一区二区三区在线视频 | 亚洲欧美v国产蜜芽tv| 亚洲女同一区二区久久| 草草ccyy免费看片线路| 巨爆乳中文字幕爆乳区| 中国产无码一区二区三区| 一本久道久久综合五月丁香| 国产视频欧美|