亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      Ghana evacuates 106 nationals from Libya

      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-15 03:36:36

      ACCRA, March 14 (Xinhua) -- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) has assisted the government of Ghana in evacuating 106 Ghanaians from the volatile situation in Libya, the foreign ministry said in a release here on Wednesday.

      The evacuees were voluntarily brought on a chartered flight on Tuesday.

      The voluntary evacuation followed 127 Ghanaian nationals held as illegal migrants in Libya and who were earlier transported to Accra in November last year, similarly facilitated by the IOM.

      In response to the harrowing reports of human trafficking and the mistreatment of Ghanaian migrants, the government constituted a five-member fact-finding delegation which visited Libya last month to assess their situation.

      Among those identified by the fact-finding team were Ghanaians who were being held at detention centers for various offenses, including entering Libya illegally and possession of fake documents.

      The returnees, upon their arrival, were given cash support to cover immediate needs, including transportation, food and water, under the European Union-IOM initiative for migrant protection and reintegration program, which is designed to facilitate the smooth reintegration of the returnees in Ghana.

      "In the meantime, the government is pursuing initiatives aimed at repatriating the remaining Ghanaian detainees who have expressed the desire to return home voluntarily," said the release.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      Ghana evacuates 106 nationals from Libya

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-15 03:36:36

      ACCRA, March 14 (Xinhua) -- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) has assisted the government of Ghana in evacuating 106 Ghanaians from the volatile situation in Libya, the foreign ministry said in a release here on Wednesday.

      The evacuees were voluntarily brought on a chartered flight on Tuesday.

      The voluntary evacuation followed 127 Ghanaian nationals held as illegal migrants in Libya and who were earlier transported to Accra in November last year, similarly facilitated by the IOM.

      In response to the harrowing reports of human trafficking and the mistreatment of Ghanaian migrants, the government constituted a five-member fact-finding delegation which visited Libya last month to assess their situation.

      Among those identified by the fact-finding team were Ghanaians who were being held at detention centers for various offenses, including entering Libya illegally and possession of fake documents.

      The returnees, upon their arrival, were given cash support to cover immediate needs, including transportation, food and water, under the European Union-IOM initiative for migrant protection and reintegration program, which is designed to facilitate the smooth reintegration of the returnees in Ghana.

      "In the meantime, the government is pursuing initiatives aimed at repatriating the remaining Ghanaian detainees who have expressed the desire to return home voluntarily," said the release.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521370394821
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产精品嫩草影院久久| AV在线毛片| 亚洲国产精品久久青草无码| 粉嫩一区二区三区国产精品| 在线精品国产中文字幕| 内地自拍三级在线观看| 国产精品黄色片在线观看| 噜噜噜色97| 极品 在线 视频 大陆 国产| 啪啪av一区二区三区| 国产精品无码电影在线观看 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区av| 西城区| 国内视频一区| 久久免费只有精品国产| 性色av一区二区三区夜夜嗨| 在线观看视频午夜国产| 无码天堂亚洲国产av麻豆| 国产中文字幕乱人伦在线观看| 中文字幕第一区| 少妇一区二区三区免费视频| 成人国产精品一区二区网站| 国产成人久久精品二区三| 亚洲午夜爱爱香蕉片| 亚洲欧美日韩中文综合在线不卡 | 韩国主播av福利一区二区| 国产免费人成网站在线播放| 国产欧美日韩另类精彩视频| 久久先锋男人av资源网站| 国产激情无码Av毛片久久| 亚洲色图视频在线播放| 少妇肉欲系列1000篇| 国产乱子伦一区二区三区视频播放| 国产精品久久久亚洲第一牛牛| 中文字幕亚洲精品乱码在线看| 在线播放国产女同闺蜜| 国产97视频人人做人人爱| 亚洲欧美成人中文在线网站| 男人的天堂av一二三区| 97SE亚洲国产综合自在线不卡| 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区高清视频 |