"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Italian man arrested on suspicion of terrorism after FBI warning

      Source: Xinhua    2018-03-15 21:35:10

      ROME, March 15 (Xinhua) -- An Italian citizen was arrested on suspicion of terrorism in Italy on Thursday, following a warning from the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), local media reported.

      The suspect was a 24-year-old man of Latvian origin who was arrested in Viterbo, north of the Italian capital, according to Ansa news agency. No further details on his identity were revealed.

      He was detained on charge of manufacturing and possessing explosives, after anti-terrorism police searched his home and found bomb-making materials. He would have been in possession of weapons as well, including a rifle, and two handguns.

      The man had not been under the attention of Italy's counter-terrorism before, Ansa said. Italian security forces acted on a tip-off from the FBI, which signalled the young man posted on social media praising comments about the terrorist who killed eight people in a vehicle-ramming attack in New York in October.

      Besides this arrest, a total 27 people have been expelled from the country on suspicion of religious radicalism so far this year, the Interior Ministry stated.

      The latest measure involved a 35-year-old Moroccan citizen, who was repatriated on Wednesday.

      Overall, some 264 people were expelled and repatriated since January 2015, according to official data.

      Editor: Chengcheng
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Italian man arrested on suspicion of terrorism after FBI warning

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-15 21:35:10

      ROME, March 15 (Xinhua) -- An Italian citizen was arrested on suspicion of terrorism in Italy on Thursday, following a warning from the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), local media reported.

      The suspect was a 24-year-old man of Latvian origin who was arrested in Viterbo, north of the Italian capital, according to Ansa news agency. No further details on his identity were revealed.

      He was detained on charge of manufacturing and possessing explosives, after anti-terrorism police searched his home and found bomb-making materials. He would have been in possession of weapons as well, including a rifle, and two handguns.

      The man had not been under the attention of Italy's counter-terrorism before, Ansa said. Italian security forces acted on a tip-off from the FBI, which signalled the young man posted on social media praising comments about the terrorist who killed eight people in a vehicle-ramming attack in New York in October.

      Besides this arrest, a total 27 people have been expelled from the country on suspicion of religious radicalism so far this year, the Interior Ministry stated.

      The latest measure involved a 35-year-old Moroccan citizen, who was repatriated on Wednesday.

      Overall, some 264 people were expelled and repatriated since January 2015, according to official data.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370417911
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 97无码人妻一区二区三区蜜臀| 国产精品成人精品久久久| AV浪潮AV蜜臀AV麻豆| 国产精品一区二区AV不卡| 亚洲熟妇夜夜一区二区三区| 亚洲免费视频网站在线| 中国国内新视频在线不卡免费看| aⅴ色综合久久天堂av色综合| 无码国产精品一区二区免费式芒果 | 国产亚洲精品aaaa片app| 性xxxx欧美老妇胖老太269| 久久久精品国产亚洲av日韩| 国产一区二区丰满熟女人妻| jk制服黑色丝袜喷水视频国产| 久分夜色精品国产噜噜亚洲av| 久久久久高潮喷水无码| 亚洲av日韩av天堂久久| 精品一区二区三区a蜜桃| 蜜桃视频一区二区三区在线| 亚洲a级片在线观看| 在线观看国产成人AV天堂| 强d漂亮少妇高潮在线观看| 精品久久精品久久99| 五月婷婷深开心五月天| 国产乱人伦AⅤ在线麻豆A| 国产麻豆剧果冻传媒一区| 日本啪啪一区二区三区| 无遮挡很爽视频在线观看| 精品免费一区二区三区在| 国产99页| 精品一区二区三区少妇蜜臀| 乱人伦人妻系列| 麻豆精品av国产一区久久| 免费人妻精品一区二区| 国产片AV在线永久免费观看| 亚洲日韩精品久久久久久| 欧美乱妇高清无乱码免费| 久久青草国产免费观看| 精品久久久中文字幕二区| 久久久久久久久久91精品日韩午夜福利| 免费国产黄网站在线观看|