亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      White House says Russia responsible for poison attack on former double agent
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-03-15 22:10:17 | Editor: huaxia

      Military personnel wearing protective coveralls work to remove a vehicle as part of the ongoing investigation in connection with the major incident sparked after a man and a woman were apparently poisoned in a nerve agent attack on March 12, 2018 near Middle Winterslow. (Xinhua/AFP)

      WASHINGTON, March 14 (Xinhua) -- The White House said on Wednesday that the United States believed that Russia was responsible for the high-profile poison attack against a former Russian spy and his daughter in Britain.

      In a statement, the White House said that "the United States shares the United Kingdom's assessment that Russia is responsible for the reckless nerve agent attack on a British citizen and his daughter."

      It added that Washington supports London's decision to expel Russian diplomats as a "just" response.

      "The United States stands in solidarity with its closest ally, the United Kingdom," and "is working together with our allies and partners to ensure that this kind of abhorrent attack does not happen again," said the White House.

      Earlier on Wednesday, British Prime Minister Theresa May announced that her government would expel 23 Russian diplomats and told them to leave within a week.

      Britain's Prime Minister Theresa May (R) talks with Wiltshire Police's Chief Constable Kier Pritchard in Salisbury, southern England, on March 15, 2018, as she is shown the area where former Russian double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia were discovered on March 4, following an apparent nerve agent attack. (Xinhua/AFP)

      She added that all high-level bilateral contacts with Russia will be canceled, and no members of the British royal family or government ministers will attend the World Cup to be hosted by Russia.

      In response, the Russian government denied any involvement in the attack, and threatened reprisals against Britain if measures are taken by the British government.

      Russian Ambassador to the United Nations Vassily Nebenzia said on the same day that Britain's allegations were "completely unacceptable" and "unjustified."

      File Photo: Russian Ambassador to the United Nations Vassily Nebenzia (C, front) addresses the Security Council before he vetoes a Security Council draft resolution at the UN headquarters in New York, on Oct. 24, 2017. (Xinhua/Li Muzi)

      "We demand that material proof be provided of the allegedly found Russian trace in this high-resonance event. Without this, stating that there is incontrovertible truth is not something that we can take into account," he added.

      Former Russian double agent Sergei Skripal, 66, and his daughter Yulia, 33, are in a critical condition in hospital after being exposed to a nerve agent earlier this month.

      ?
      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      White House says Russia responsible for poison attack on former double agent

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-15 22:10:17

      Military personnel wearing protective coveralls work to remove a vehicle as part of the ongoing investigation in connection with the major incident sparked after a man and a woman were apparently poisoned in a nerve agent attack on March 12, 2018 near Middle Winterslow. (Xinhua/AFP)

      WASHINGTON, March 14 (Xinhua) -- The White House said on Wednesday that the United States believed that Russia was responsible for the high-profile poison attack against a former Russian spy and his daughter in Britain.

      In a statement, the White House said that "the United States shares the United Kingdom's assessment that Russia is responsible for the reckless nerve agent attack on a British citizen and his daughter."

      It added that Washington supports London's decision to expel Russian diplomats as a "just" response.

      "The United States stands in solidarity with its closest ally, the United Kingdom," and "is working together with our allies and partners to ensure that this kind of abhorrent attack does not happen again," said the White House.

      Earlier on Wednesday, British Prime Minister Theresa May announced that her government would expel 23 Russian diplomats and told them to leave within a week.

      Britain's Prime Minister Theresa May (R) talks with Wiltshire Police's Chief Constable Kier Pritchard in Salisbury, southern England, on March 15, 2018, as she is shown the area where former Russian double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia were discovered on March 4, following an apparent nerve agent attack. (Xinhua/AFP)

      She added that all high-level bilateral contacts with Russia will be canceled, and no members of the British royal family or government ministers will attend the World Cup to be hosted by Russia.

      In response, the Russian government denied any involvement in the attack, and threatened reprisals against Britain if measures are taken by the British government.

      Russian Ambassador to the United Nations Vassily Nebenzia said on the same day that Britain's allegations were "completely unacceptable" and "unjustified."

      File Photo: Russian Ambassador to the United Nations Vassily Nebenzia (C, front) addresses the Security Council before he vetoes a Security Council draft resolution at the UN headquarters in New York, on Oct. 24, 2017. (Xinhua/Li Muzi)

      "We demand that material proof be provided of the allegedly found Russian trace in this high-resonance event. Without this, stating that there is incontrovertible truth is not something that we can take into account," he added.

      Former Russian double agent Sergei Skripal, 66, and his daughter Yulia, 33, are in a critical condition in hospital after being exposed to a nerve agent earlier this month.

      ?
      010020070750000000000000011100001370418581
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AV无码乱码1区久久| 无码中文字幕AV免费放软件| 国产精品日本天堂| av天堂资源网在线播放| 囯产精品无码va一区二区| 嗯啊 不要 啊啊在线日韩a| 一本色综合久久| 国产欧美日韩在线在线不卡视频| 日韩久久av电影| 国产亚洲av手机在线观看| 国产精品福利一区二区久久| 四虎永久在线精品免费播放| 国产内射999视频一区| 国产好片日本一区二区三区四区| 亚洲综合偷自成人网第页色| 男女啪啪永久免费网站| 最近韩国电影片在线观看免费高清| 免费国产h视频在线观看86| 日本一区二区三区东京热| 麻豆久久久国内精品| 国产精品亚洲专区无码影院| 亚洲免费视频免在线观看| 和政县| 92精品国产自产在线观看48页| 亚洲乱码国产乱码精华| 久久久久久欧美精品se一二三四| 在线日韩人妻高清在线| 狠狠久久精品中文字幕无码| 朝鲜少妇bbw| 四虎永久视频在线观看| 亚洲永久一区二区三区在线| 久久精品国产99久久丝袜| 欧美做爰性生交视频| 国产亚洲AV片在线观看16女人| 日韩人妻少妇一区二区三区 | 亚洲av噜噜狠狠蜜桃| 日本一区三区高清视频| aa片在线观看视频在线播放| 亚洲老熟妇愉情magnet| 日本黄色一区二区三区视频| 无码一区+中文字幕|