"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Pakistan recalls envoy in India to discuss harassment incidents
      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-16 00:40:52

      ISLAMABAD/NEW DELHI, March 15 (Xinhua) -- Pakistan has called back its high commissioner in India to discuss the incidents of harassment of its diplomats and their families in New Delhi, Muhammad Faisal, the spokesman of Pakistan's Ministry of Foreign Affairs said on Thursday.

      The spokesperson, in a weekly press briefing, highlighted the harassment of Pakistani diplomats in India and said "Pakistan High Commissioner Sohail Mahmood, has been called back from New Delhi by the federal government for a consultation related to harassment cases with Pakistani diplomats."

      "As the Indian government did not take any steps to safeguard the Pakistani diplomats and their families in India, the Pakistani government has also lodged protests over the matter with the Indian deputy high commissioner as well as India's External Affairs Ministry," said the spokesperson.

      Separately, Indian Deputy High Commissioner JP Singh was summoned to the Foreign Ministry in Islamabad on Tuesday to protest against the "maltreatment being meted out to the officials and families of Pakistan High Commission."

      Faisal said photographs identifying individuals involved in the harassments had been submitted to the Indian External Affairs Ministry, but no actions were taken.

      Pakistan's Foreign Ministry said the officers, staff and more regrettably the families and children of the Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi continue to face intense harassment, intimidation and outright violence.

      The ministry said the harassments are "not confined to a single isolated event, but continues unabated in a series of incidents."

      Faisal said unknown persons illegally stop cars in which Pakistani diplomats' family were on board on their way back from school and the harassers filmed and threatened them, including children.

      Faisal termed continuous occurrence of the harassments as a failure of Indian authorities, saying that "under the Vienna Convention, the safety and security of Pakistani diplomats and their families is the responsibility of the Indian government."

      Meanwhile, India on Thursday described Pakistan's move to call back its envoy from New Delhi as a "routine."

      "He has been called back for consultation. It is pretty normal for an ambassador, High Commissioner in any country to brief its foreign office. It is pretty routine in nature," foreign ministry spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said at a press conference in New Delhi.

      Editor: Yurou
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Pakistan recalls envoy in India to discuss harassment incidents

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-16 00:40:52
      [Editor: huaxia]

      ISLAMABAD/NEW DELHI, March 15 (Xinhua) -- Pakistan has called back its high commissioner in India to discuss the incidents of harassment of its diplomats and their families in New Delhi, Muhammad Faisal, the spokesman of Pakistan's Ministry of Foreign Affairs said on Thursday.

      The spokesperson, in a weekly press briefing, highlighted the harassment of Pakistani diplomats in India and said "Pakistan High Commissioner Sohail Mahmood, has been called back from New Delhi by the federal government for a consultation related to harassment cases with Pakistani diplomats."

      "As the Indian government did not take any steps to safeguard the Pakistani diplomats and their families in India, the Pakistani government has also lodged protests over the matter with the Indian deputy high commissioner as well as India's External Affairs Ministry," said the spokesperson.

      Separately, Indian Deputy High Commissioner JP Singh was summoned to the Foreign Ministry in Islamabad on Tuesday to protest against the "maltreatment being meted out to the officials and families of Pakistan High Commission."

      Faisal said photographs identifying individuals involved in the harassments had been submitted to the Indian External Affairs Ministry, but no actions were taken.

      Pakistan's Foreign Ministry said the officers, staff and more regrettably the families and children of the Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi continue to face intense harassment, intimidation and outright violence.

      The ministry said the harassments are "not confined to a single isolated event, but continues unabated in a series of incidents."

      Faisal said unknown persons illegally stop cars in which Pakistani diplomats' family were on board on their way back from school and the harassers filmed and threatened them, including children.

      Faisal termed continuous occurrence of the harassments as a failure of Indian authorities, saying that "under the Vienna Convention, the safety and security of Pakistani diplomats and their families is the responsibility of the Indian government."

      Meanwhile, India on Thursday described Pakistan's move to call back its envoy from New Delhi as a "routine."

      "He has been called back for consultation. It is pretty normal for an ambassador, High Commissioner in any country to brief its foreign office. It is pretty routine in nature," foreign ministry spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said at a press conference in New Delhi.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370419941
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 人妻aⅴ中文字幕无码| 国产欧美亚洲另类第一页| 久久精品午夜一区二区福利| 精品国产_亚洲人成在线| 日本久久网站| 日本不卡在线一区二区三区视频| 日本一区二区中文字幕在线| 国产成人啪精品视频免费网| 亚洲午夜片| 亚洲中文字幕五月五月婷| 精精国产xxxx视频在线播放器 | 国产午夜激无码av毛片| 女优免费中文字幕在线| 国产精品区一区二区三在线播放| 大香伊蕉在人线国产免费| 50路熟女| 人妻精品一区二区三区视频| 日本一区二区视频在线播放| 人片在线观看无码| 成人区人妻精品一区二| 最新国产精品精品视频 视频| 精品久久久久久国产潘金莲| 纯肉无遮挡H肉动漫在线观看国产 国产精品自产拍在线观看免费 | 国内精品九九久久久精品| 亚洲欧美闷骚影院| 石河子市| 青草青草久热精品视频国产4| 中文乱码免费一区二区三区| 一区二区免费视频中文乱码| 衡东县| 九九精品国产99精品| 久久精品亚洲乱码伦伦中文| 国产精品综合色区av| 精品日韩国产一区二区| 亚洲红杏AV无码专区首页| 精品乱码久久久久久久| 国产精品黄色片在线观看| 亚洲婷婷综合色香五月| 国产一卡2卡3卡四卡精品国色无边| 日本不卡视频网站| 亚洲va在线va天堂va四虎|