"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Chicago drops out as host city in 2026 FIFA World Cup bid

      Source: Xinhua    2018-03-16 04:31:58

      CHICAGO, March 15 (Xinhua) -- Chicago has dropped out as a possible hosting site in United States' bid to co-host the 2026 FIFA World Cup, local media Chicago Tribune reported Thursday.

      Soldier Field stadium in downtown Chicago was one of 32 potential venues on a list released last year by the joint bid committee that's vying to bring the world' s biggest sporting event to the U.S., Canada and Mexico.

      But Matt McGrath, a spokesman for Mayor Rahm Emanuel said in a statement released Wednesday that FIFA was unable to provide "certainty" that Chicago taxpayers would not be affected if selected as a host city.

      "The uncertainty for taxpayers, coupled with FIFA's inflexibility and unwillingness to negotiate, were clear indications that further pursuit of the bid wasn't in Chicago's best interests," McGrath said in the statement.

      FIFA insists that contracts with host cities contain a provision that be governed under Swiss law and give FIFA the ability to modify agreements at any time.

      Vancouver in Canada's British Columbia also pulled out for the bid as officials said provisions add "unknown costs and unknown risks to the taxpayers."

      Morocco is the other bidder besides the joint U.S., Canada and Mexico. The FIFA Congress votes to decide on the winner on June 13 in Moscow.

      Editor: Mengjiao Liu
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Chicago drops out as host city in 2026 FIFA World Cup bid

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-16 04:31:58

      CHICAGO, March 15 (Xinhua) -- Chicago has dropped out as a possible hosting site in United States' bid to co-host the 2026 FIFA World Cup, local media Chicago Tribune reported Thursday.

      Soldier Field stadium in downtown Chicago was one of 32 potential venues on a list released last year by the joint bid committee that's vying to bring the world' s biggest sporting event to the U.S., Canada and Mexico.

      But Matt McGrath, a spokesman for Mayor Rahm Emanuel said in a statement released Wednesday that FIFA was unable to provide "certainty" that Chicago taxpayers would not be affected if selected as a host city.

      "The uncertainty for taxpayers, coupled with FIFA's inflexibility and unwillingness to negotiate, were clear indications that further pursuit of the bid wasn't in Chicago's best interests," McGrath said in the statement.

      FIFA insists that contracts with host cities contain a provision that be governed under Swiss law and give FIFA the ability to modify agreements at any time.

      Vancouver in Canada's British Columbia also pulled out for the bid as officials said provisions add "unknown costs and unknown risks to the taxpayers."

      Morocco is the other bidder besides the joint U.S., Canada and Mexico. The FIFA Congress votes to decide on the winner on June 13 in Moscow.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370421581
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 开心五月婷婷综合网站| 亚欧成人无码AV在线播放| 色婷婷国产精品秘?免| 玩弄放荡人妻一区二区三区| 江源县| 成人午夜视频一区二区无码| 日韩啪啪精品一区二区亚洲av| 亚洲国产一区二区三区最新| 色婷婷激情在线一区二区三区| 97久久草草超级碰碰碰| 开心五月婷婷丁香综合| 原阳县| 2021国产最新无码视频| 国产成人午夜福利院| 色综合天天综合天天综| 欧美国产日产一区二区| 少妇极品熟妇人妻高清| 亚洲成a∨人片在线观看无码| 日韩人妻精品一区| 亚洲亚洲人成无码网www| 精品久久日产国产一区| 国产人成在线免费视频| 亚洲精品中文字幕不卡在线| 国产黑丝视频在线观看| 国产综合色婷婷精品久久| 狠狠亚洲婷婷综合色香五月| 人妻在线日韩免费视频| 无遮挡成年黄漫画网站| 超清无码AV丝袜片在线观看| 国产精品污一区二区三区| 国产男女乱婬真视频免费| 国产成人综合久久亚洲精品| 久久久久综合一本久道| 午夜国产精品视频在线| 特一级熟女毛片免费观看| 天天操精品| 亚洲是图一区二区视频| 日本一区二区三区小视频| 少妇粗大进出白浆嘿嘿视频| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久软件| 毛片av中文字幕一区二区|