"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Japanese gov't requests falsified waste report for sale of cut-price land to Moritomo: contractor
      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-16 18:49:34

      TOKYO, March 16 (Xinhua) -- A contractor connected to the cut-price sale of state land that has implicated Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in a cronyism scandal said it gave false information on buried waste at the request by the government, local media said Friday.

      The contractor said its falsified information on buried waste led to the land being sold at far below its appraisal value.

      The waste was buried at the state-owned site in Osaka, that would be sold to nationalist school operator with ties to Abe's wife, Moritomo Gakuen, at just 14 percent of its market value.

      The construction company who inspected the waste told Osaka prosecutors that it had falsely declared that garbage was buried at the site deeper than was the actual case.

      The company said it gave the false information as the school operator had also demanded it do so.

      The removal of the fabricated amount of garbage was subtracted from the land price and the plot sold to Moritomo Gakuen at a huge discount, with the operator planning to build an elementary school there and for Akie Abe to serve as its honorary principal.

      After the scandal first came to light in February last year, Akie severed her affiliation with the school and its operator.

      Prosecutors were told by the construction company that it had determined the true depth of the buried waste to be three meters.

      But at the request of the government and Moritomo falsely changed the depth to 3.8 meters, with the measurement not being confirmed by the local chapter of the Finance Ministry or other officials.

      The Board of Audit of Japan subsequently concluded that the "basis of the land discount was insufficient" as there were no materials found to prove the initial claim of waste being buried to a level of 3.8 meters.

      Opposition parties staged rallies calling for Abe to step down for his perceived involvement and Finance Minister Taro Aso to resign to account for his ministry knowingly tampering with state documents related to the deal.

      Despite the scandal continuing to draw staunch indignation from opposition parties and the public, parliament convened as per normal Friday, as the opposition bloc ended their boycott.

      On Thursday, however, it was reported that Aso will not attend a meeting of Group of 20 finance chiefs in Argentina next week but will appear at a parliamentary session over the state document altering scandal.

      The Finance Ministry admitted this week that it had deliberately altered documents connected to the cut-price sale of state-owned land to a nationalist school operator with connections to Abe's wife, Akie. Aso has been then under close scrutiny.

      Lawmakers will quiz Aso in an Upper House Budget Committee session on Monday, they have said.

      Both camps are also planning to summon former National Tax Agency head Nobuhisa Sagawa to the Diet, to be quizzed over allegations he gave false evidence in the Diet while undertaking his duties as chief of the ministry's Financial Bureau.

      The Financial Bureau was in charge of the shady land deal.

      Editor: Chengcheng
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Japanese gov't requests falsified waste report for sale of cut-price land to Moritomo: contractor

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-16 18:49:34
      [Editor: huaxia]

      TOKYO, March 16 (Xinhua) -- A contractor connected to the cut-price sale of state land that has implicated Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in a cronyism scandal said it gave false information on buried waste at the request by the government, local media said Friday.

      The contractor said its falsified information on buried waste led to the land being sold at far below its appraisal value.

      The waste was buried at the state-owned site in Osaka, that would be sold to nationalist school operator with ties to Abe's wife, Moritomo Gakuen, at just 14 percent of its market value.

      The construction company who inspected the waste told Osaka prosecutors that it had falsely declared that garbage was buried at the site deeper than was the actual case.

      The company said it gave the false information as the school operator had also demanded it do so.

      The removal of the fabricated amount of garbage was subtracted from the land price and the plot sold to Moritomo Gakuen at a huge discount, with the operator planning to build an elementary school there and for Akie Abe to serve as its honorary principal.

      After the scandal first came to light in February last year, Akie severed her affiliation with the school and its operator.

      Prosecutors were told by the construction company that it had determined the true depth of the buried waste to be three meters.

      But at the request of the government and Moritomo falsely changed the depth to 3.8 meters, with the measurement not being confirmed by the local chapter of the Finance Ministry or other officials.

      The Board of Audit of Japan subsequently concluded that the "basis of the land discount was insufficient" as there were no materials found to prove the initial claim of waste being buried to a level of 3.8 meters.

      Opposition parties staged rallies calling for Abe to step down for his perceived involvement and Finance Minister Taro Aso to resign to account for his ministry knowingly tampering with state documents related to the deal.

      Despite the scandal continuing to draw staunch indignation from opposition parties and the public, parliament convened as per normal Friday, as the opposition bloc ended their boycott.

      On Thursday, however, it was reported that Aso will not attend a meeting of Group of 20 finance chiefs in Argentina next week but will appear at a parliamentary session over the state document altering scandal.

      The Finance Ministry admitted this week that it had deliberately altered documents connected to the cut-price sale of state-owned land to a nationalist school operator with connections to Abe's wife, Akie. Aso has been then under close scrutiny.

      Lawmakers will quiz Aso in an Upper House Budget Committee session on Monday, they have said.

      Both camps are also planning to summon former National Tax Agency head Nobuhisa Sagawa to the Diet, to be quizzed over allegations he gave false evidence in the Diet while undertaking his duties as chief of the ministry's Financial Bureau.

      The Financial Bureau was in charge of the shady land deal.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370438441
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本草逼视频免费观看| 国产精品自拍首页在线观看| 韩国美女av一区二区三区四区| 田阳县| 久久精品国产免费观看99| 国产麻豆一精品一AV一免费软件 | 国产无遮挡无码视频免费软件| 欧美性受xxxx喷潮| 亚洲欧洲日产国码无码av一| 国产亚洲成AV人片在线观看导航 | 国产天堂av手机在线| 熟女一区二区三区视频| 日本女优中文字幕在线一区| 欧美成人a在线网站| 久久精品成人亚洲另类欧美| 久久精品国产亚洲夜色av| 国产一区二区三区国产精品| 亚洲国产黄色一区二区三区| 欧洲AV秘 无码一区二区三| 蜜桃视频一区在线观看| 夜恋全部国产精品视频| 国产精品一区二区三区91| 夜夜春宵翁熄性放纵30| 亚洲精品中文字幕无乱码| 亚洲国产精品一二三区| 女人18片毛片60分钟| 精品视频在线观看一区二区有 | 国产av一区二区麻豆熟女| 国产精品无圣光视频| 2017天天爽夜夜爽精品视频| 久九九久视频精品网站| 日本熟女五十路一区二区| 亚洲丁香五月激情综合| 亚洲一区二区三区久久受| 国产日韩av一区二区在线| 任你干在线精品视频网2| 亚洲人免费视频| 亚洲蜜桃av一区二区三区| 亚洲国产av一区二区三| 玖玖资源站无码专区| 内射毛片内射国产夫妻|