亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      Number of Ethiopian asylum seekers in Kenya nears 10,000

      新華社   2018-03-17 00:05:08

      NAIROBI, March 16 (Xinhua) -- The Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS) said on Friday that it has received about 9,667 Ethiopian asylum seekers in northern border town of Moyale following their displacement in a botched security operation on March 10.

      KRCS Secretary General Abbas Gullet said mass nutrition screening is currently ongoing to establish the nutritional status of children under five years, pregnant and lactating women.

      "The Kenya Red Cross Society has been conducting multiple interventions since this crisis broke out. Today, we have led a high delegation to Moyale with key partners and decision makers for them to witness firsthand the critical needs of these families. We really hope for a sustainable solution," Gullet said in a statement.

      The red cross said it has established a makeshift camp at in Sololo to provide shelter for populations that were previously residing at Maeyi, Kukub, Gada Korma and Dambala Fachana in Sololo ward as efforts to set up transitional shelters and finalize on the camp are underway.

      "The prevailing situation in the makeshift camps continues to be of concern as the children may be susceptible to infections, especially with the onset of rains, which may lead to a decline in their nutritional status," said the red cross.

      The agency said the main ailments so far treated at the Out-Patient Department clinics during the medical outreaches are diarrhea, upper respiratory tract infections, pneumonia, eye infections and skin infections.

      The KRCS said the much-needed humanitarian support is being provided, especially through food and non-food items, integrated medical outreaches, health education and sanitation.

      The Marsabit County government has also been on site providing food and water to the refugees with support from well-wishers.

      Ethiopian authorities have launched investigations into the killing of nine civilians who were killed in a botched security operation after mistaking them for members of the banned Oromo Liberation Front (OLF) who were attempting to sneak into the country.

      The incident happened on March 10 when an army unit deployed around Moyale city along Ethiopia's border with its neighboring Kenya to intercept suspected OLF fighters, in which the soldiers mistakenly opened fire on civilians, killed nine and injured 12 others.

      The Ethiopian government later disarmed some members of its army force and put under arrest pending investigations.

      Moyale city, located in Ethiopia's Oromia regional state along the border with Kenya, has been in a state of unrest since mid 2016.

      Similar recent unrest and violent incidents have forced the Ethiopian government to impose a six-month martial law effective as of Feb. 16, saying it was to protect the country's constitution, citizens and their property from the dangers that would arise from the ongoing violent demonstrations in different parts of the country.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      Number of Ethiopian asylum seekers in Kenya nears 10,000

      新華社 2018-03-17 00:05:08

      NAIROBI, March 16 (Xinhua) -- The Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS) said on Friday that it has received about 9,667 Ethiopian asylum seekers in northern border town of Moyale following their displacement in a botched security operation on March 10.

      KRCS Secretary General Abbas Gullet said mass nutrition screening is currently ongoing to establish the nutritional status of children under five years, pregnant and lactating women.

      "The Kenya Red Cross Society has been conducting multiple interventions since this crisis broke out. Today, we have led a high delegation to Moyale with key partners and decision makers for them to witness firsthand the critical needs of these families. We really hope for a sustainable solution," Gullet said in a statement.

      The red cross said it has established a makeshift camp at in Sololo to provide shelter for populations that were previously residing at Maeyi, Kukub, Gada Korma and Dambala Fachana in Sololo ward as efforts to set up transitional shelters and finalize on the camp are underway.

      "The prevailing situation in the makeshift camps continues to be of concern as the children may be susceptible to infections, especially with the onset of rains, which may lead to a decline in their nutritional status," said the red cross.

      The agency said the main ailments so far treated at the Out-Patient Department clinics during the medical outreaches are diarrhea, upper respiratory tract infections, pneumonia, eye infections and skin infections.

      The KRCS said the much-needed humanitarian support is being provided, especially through food and non-food items, integrated medical outreaches, health education and sanitation.

      The Marsabit County government has also been on site providing food and water to the refugees with support from well-wishers.

      Ethiopian authorities have launched investigations into the killing of nine civilians who were killed in a botched security operation after mistaking them for members of the banned Oromo Liberation Front (OLF) who were attempting to sneak into the country.

      The incident happened on March 10 when an army unit deployed around Moyale city along Ethiopia's border with its neighboring Kenya to intercept suspected OLF fighters, in which the soldiers mistakenly opened fire on civilians, killed nine and injured 12 others.

      The Ethiopian government later disarmed some members of its army force and put under arrest pending investigations.

      Moyale city, located in Ethiopia's Oromia regional state along the border with Kenya, has been in a state of unrest since mid 2016.

      Similar recent unrest and violent incidents have forced the Ethiopian government to impose a six-month martial law effective as of Feb. 16, saying it was to protect the country's constitution, citizens and their property from the dangers that would arise from the ongoing violent demonstrations in different parts of the country.

      [Editor: yan]
      010020070750000000000000011105521370441051
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产11一12周岁女毛片| 日韩精品一区二区三区中文9| 亚洲伊人久久成人综合网| 97福利视频| 红杏av在线dvd综合| 国产成人年无码av片在线观看 | 亚洲不卡av不卡一区二区| 最新国产美女一区二区三区| 无国产精品视频免费| 久久99久久99精品中文字幕| 亚洲美女高潮不断亚洲| 日韩精品免费在线视频| 无码少妇一区二区浪潮av| 丰满少妇被猛烈进入在线播放| 亚洲国产日韩在线观看| 国产精品污一区二区三区| 亚洲V在线激情| 另类老妇奶性BBWBBw| 精品中文字幕专区免费视频| 久久精品就是久久精品| 日韩精品夜色二区91久久久| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 日本55丰满熟妇厨房伦| 亚洲成av在线免费不卡| 日本啪啪一区二区三区| 起碰免费公开97在线视频| 国产黑色丝袜一区在线| 屁股中文字幕一二三四区人妻| 绿帽人妻被插出白浆免费观看| 色综合av综合无码综合网站 | 色网站免费在线观看| av中文字幕少妇人妻| 国产尤物二区三区在线观看| 国产成人精品一区二区秒拍1o| 国精产品自偷自偷ym使用方法| 汕尾市| 高潮喷水无遮挡毛片视频| 97视频| 少妇熟女淫荡丰满| 青青青伊人色综合久久亚洲综合| 成人网站免费观看永久视频下载|