亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      50,000 people have left Eastern Ghouta within 72 hours: watchdog
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-03-18 03:55:06 | Editor: huaxia

      A man carries his mother at a temporary shelter in the Housh Nasri area, east of Damascus, capital of Syria, on March 16, 2018. (Xinhua/Hummam Sheikh Ali)

      DAMASCUS, March 17 (Xinhua) -- As many as 50,000 people have left rebel-held areas in the capital Damascus' Eastern Ghouta within the past 72 hours, a monitor group reported on Saturday.

      The civilians evacuated from areas under the control of the Failaq al-Rahman rebel group southwest of Eastern Ghouta toward government-controlled areas through the Hamouriyeh area which was captured recently by the army, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

      The watchdog group said the Syrian forces advanced on Saturday in the towns of Kafar Batna and Saqba in an attempt to capture those areas and tighten the noose on the rebels in Eastern Ghouta.

      Earlier in the day, state news agency SANA said 10,000 people evacuated from Eastern Ghouta on Saturday alone, adding that the evacuees are being taken to shelters where they can get medical help.

      The Syrian army said recently it had captured 70 percent of Eastern Ghouta, after splitting that area into sections to facilitate the battle against various rebel groups there.

      Eastern Ghouta, a 105-square-km agricultural region consisting of several towns and farmlands, poses the last threat to the capital due to its proximity to government-controlled neighborhoods east of Damascus and ongoing mortar attacks that target residential areas in the capital, pushing people over the edge.

      Four major rebel groups are currently positioned in Eastern Ghouta, namely the Islam Army, Failaq al-Rahman, Ahrar al-Sham, and the Levant Liberation Committee, known as the al-Qaida-linked Nusra Front.

      The UN humanitarian agencies have sounded the alarm about the worsening humanitarian situation for 400,000 people in that region, where activists said around 1,000 people have been killed since late last month by the heavy bombardment and military showdown.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      50,000 people have left Eastern Ghouta within 72 hours: watchdog

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-18 03:55:06

      A man carries his mother at a temporary shelter in the Housh Nasri area, east of Damascus, capital of Syria, on March 16, 2018. (Xinhua/Hummam Sheikh Ali)

      DAMASCUS, March 17 (Xinhua) -- As many as 50,000 people have left rebel-held areas in the capital Damascus' Eastern Ghouta within the past 72 hours, a monitor group reported on Saturday.

      The civilians evacuated from areas under the control of the Failaq al-Rahman rebel group southwest of Eastern Ghouta toward government-controlled areas through the Hamouriyeh area which was captured recently by the army, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

      The watchdog group said the Syrian forces advanced on Saturday in the towns of Kafar Batna and Saqba in an attempt to capture those areas and tighten the noose on the rebels in Eastern Ghouta.

      Earlier in the day, state news agency SANA said 10,000 people evacuated from Eastern Ghouta on Saturday alone, adding that the evacuees are being taken to shelters where they can get medical help.

      The Syrian army said recently it had captured 70 percent of Eastern Ghouta, after splitting that area into sections to facilitate the battle against various rebel groups there.

      Eastern Ghouta, a 105-square-km agricultural region consisting of several towns and farmlands, poses the last threat to the capital due to its proximity to government-controlled neighborhoods east of Damascus and ongoing mortar attacks that target residential areas in the capital, pushing people over the edge.

      Four major rebel groups are currently positioned in Eastern Ghouta, namely the Islam Army, Failaq al-Rahman, Ahrar al-Sham, and the Levant Liberation Committee, known as the al-Qaida-linked Nusra Front.

      The UN humanitarian agencies have sounded the alarm about the worsening humanitarian situation for 400,000 people in that region, where activists said around 1,000 people have been killed since late last month by the heavy bombardment and military showdown.

      010020070750000000000000011100001370464851
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲免费日韩一区二区| 亚洲av综合一区二区| 精品嫩模福利一区二区蜜臀 | 狠狠一本天堂亚洲综合十八禁 | 免费不卡人妻无码中出| 五月婷婷激情四射| 五月天婷婷在线视频| 亚洲香蕉av一区二区蜜桃| 亚洲性色av日韩在线观看| 欧美h久免费女| 国产美女亚洲精品一区| 久久婷婷国产综合精品| 日韩区欧美国产区在线观看| 加勒比日本东京热1区| 在线天堂中文一区二区三区 | 老太性开放bbwbbwbbw| 日韩无套内射高潮| 久草免费在线播放视频| 久久亚洲国产成人亚| 亚洲男人a在天堂线一区| 国产91 对白在线播放九色| 日韩高清视频 一区二区| 国产三级伦理视频在线| 久久精品免视看国产明星| 国产在线拍偷自拍偷精品| av天堂在线视频播放| 国产亚洲欧美在线播放网站 | 国产精品国产三级国产av主| av黄片免费在线观看| 亚洲黄片高清在线观看| 精品国产美女福到在线直播| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久日本| 无码av中文一区二区三区| 亚洲精品天堂在线观看| 一区二区免费电影| 不卡色老大久久综合网| 精品久久高清| 亚洲熟女一区二区三区精品| 国产性色av高清在线观看| 亚洲中文字幕日韩精品| 欧美综合自拍亚洲综合百度|