亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      South Sudan says alarmed by ex-army chief's travel to Sudan

      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-20 21:16:24

      by Denis Elamu

      JUBA, March 20 (Xinhua) -- South Sudan on Tuesday said former chief of the Sudan (SPLA) Paul Malong's travel to the Sudanese capital is an act of subversion as it violates an agreement on the general's release from house arrest.

      President Salva Kiir's spokesperson Ateny Wek Ateny told Xinhua that last week's visit to Khartoum by Malong violates the agreement the latter signed with the government in November last year upon his release from house arrest.

      "His (Malong) going to Khartoum is not right," Ateny said in Juba. "No one has given him permission, and for us it seems he is looking toward subversion."

      The former army chief was released from house arrest in November 2017 and allowed to seek medical attention in Kenya.

      The government declared him a rebel in January after obtaining leaked audio clips of the general commanding his loyalists to attack government positions.

      "Going to Khartoum is not part of what was agreed to be observed. He (Malong) also gave his word that he will not do what is seen as subversion," Ateny said.

      Malong and three other senior military officers, including those from the armed opposition (SPLA-IO), are on the U.S. Department of the Treasury's list of people subject to travel ban and asset freeze for stalling peace efforts in South Sudan.

      South Sudan descended into violence in December 2013 after President Kiir sacked his former deputy Riek Machar, leading to fighting between mostly Dinka ethnic soldiers loyal to Kiir and ethnic Nuer soldiers loyal to Machar.

      The violence has led to the death of tens of thousands and forced four million others to flee to neighboring countries.

      A 2015 peace agreement collapsed following renewed violence in July 2016. Fresh peace efforts have been stalled due to lack of progress.

      Editor: Lifang
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      South Sudan says alarmed by ex-army chief's travel to Sudan

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-20 21:16:24

      by Denis Elamu

      JUBA, March 20 (Xinhua) -- South Sudan on Tuesday said former chief of the Sudan (SPLA) Paul Malong's travel to the Sudanese capital is an act of subversion as it violates an agreement on the general's release from house arrest.

      President Salva Kiir's spokesperson Ateny Wek Ateny told Xinhua that last week's visit to Khartoum by Malong violates the agreement the latter signed with the government in November last year upon his release from house arrest.

      "His (Malong) going to Khartoum is not right," Ateny said in Juba. "No one has given him permission, and for us it seems he is looking toward subversion."

      The former army chief was released from house arrest in November 2017 and allowed to seek medical attention in Kenya.

      The government declared him a rebel in January after obtaining leaked audio clips of the general commanding his loyalists to attack government positions.

      "Going to Khartoum is not part of what was agreed to be observed. He (Malong) also gave his word that he will not do what is seen as subversion," Ateny said.

      Malong and three other senior military officers, including those from the armed opposition (SPLA-IO), are on the U.S. Department of the Treasury's list of people subject to travel ban and asset freeze for stalling peace efforts in South Sudan.

      South Sudan descended into violence in December 2013 after President Kiir sacked his former deputy Riek Machar, leading to fighting between mostly Dinka ethnic soldiers loyal to Kiir and ethnic Nuer soldiers loyal to Machar.

      The violence has led to the death of tens of thousands and forced four million others to flee to neighboring countries.

      A 2015 peace agreement collapsed following renewed violence in July 2016. Fresh peace efforts have been stalled due to lack of progress.

      010020070750000000000000011100001370531641
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 午夜国产精品视频免费看电影| 亚洲男人第一无码av网| 202丰满熟女妇大| 欧美成人精品一区二区| 久久精品黄色免费热线| 桓仁| 亚洲专区路线一路线二天美| 97人人添人澡人人爽超碰| 综合久久少妇中文字幕| 中文字幕日产人妻久久| 精品熟女亚洲av在线观看| 丁香六月久久| 国产午夜视频免费观看| 蜜桃在线播放免费一区二区三区| 好爽~又到高潮了毛片视频| 精品一区二区三区不卡少妇av| 三级网站| 极品美女尤物嫩模啪啪| 亚洲精品综合第一国产综合| 性a欧美片| av一区二区三区免费不卡| 男人免费激情视频在线| 亚洲公开免费在线视频| 日韩在线观看 一区二区| 肉欲啪啪网站| 日韩在线精品观看视频| 国产精品一区成人亚洲| 久久亚洲国产成人亚| 狠狠丁香激情久久综合| 99久久亚洲综合国产一区| 日韩在线精品在线观看 | 亚洲精品国产主播一区二区 | 久久99精品久久久久久欧洲站| 狠狠色丁香婷婷久久综合2021| 91精品亚洲一区二区三区| 天堂在线www| 国产无遮挡又黄又爽不要vip网站| 久久99精品国产.久久久久| av天堂在线视频播放| 国产丝袜在线精品丝袜不卡| 夜精品a一区二区三区|