亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S., S.Korea to resume military drills on April 1
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-03-20 23:06:50 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: South Korean and U.S. soldiers take a position during an annual joint military landing exercise in Pohang, on South Korea's southeast coast, on March 12, 2016. (Xinhua/AFP)

      WASHINGTON, March 19 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. Department of Defense announced on Monday that the joint exercises Key Resolve and Foal Eagle between the United States and South Korea will restart on April 1 "at a scale similar to that of the previous years."

      The United Nations Command has notified Pyongyang on the schedule as well as "the defensive nature of the annual exercises," said the Pentagon in a statement.

      U.S. Secretary of Defense James Mattis and South Korean Minister of National Defense Song Young-moo have agreed to resume the annual war games, the statement said.

      Flag bearer of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Hwang Chung-gum (L) and flag bearer of South Korea Won Yun-jong march together under a unified Korean flag during the opening ceremony of the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic Games at PyeongChang Olympic Stadium in PyeongChang, South Korea, Feb. 9, 2018. (Xinhua/Lui Siu Wai)

      The military drills, which were postponed this year during the Winter Olympic and Paralympic period, come amid signs of a growing rapprochement on the Korean Peninsula.

      Over a week ago, U.S. President Donald Trump agreed to meet top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Kim Jong Un by May "to achieve permanent denuclearization," a big step forward following the announcement that the third inter-Korean summit is expected to be held in late April.

      This picture provided by Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) on Feb. 9, 2018 shows the top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Kim Jong Un attending the military parade marking the 70th anniversary of the founding of Korean People's Army in Pyongyang, capital of the DPRK. (Xinhua/KCNA)

      A high-level South Korean official, after briefing Trump on the outcome of a meeting with Kim earlier this month, told reporters in Washington that Kim said he "understands that the routine joint military exercises between the Republic of Korea (South Korea) and the United States must continue."

      Amid detente on the peninsula, uncertainties remain whether the leaders of the DPRK and the United States can finally meet each other in May.

      Analysts say that the two sides need to initiate working-level consultations at first. If their positions are too divergent, the face-to-face meeting may not be held as scheduled.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S., S.Korea to resume military drills on April 1

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-20 23:06:50

      File Photo: South Korean and U.S. soldiers take a position during an annual joint military landing exercise in Pohang, on South Korea's southeast coast, on March 12, 2016. (Xinhua/AFP)

      WASHINGTON, March 19 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. Department of Defense announced on Monday that the joint exercises Key Resolve and Foal Eagle between the United States and South Korea will restart on April 1 "at a scale similar to that of the previous years."

      The United Nations Command has notified Pyongyang on the schedule as well as "the defensive nature of the annual exercises," said the Pentagon in a statement.

      U.S. Secretary of Defense James Mattis and South Korean Minister of National Defense Song Young-moo have agreed to resume the annual war games, the statement said.

      Flag bearer of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Hwang Chung-gum (L) and flag bearer of South Korea Won Yun-jong march together under a unified Korean flag during the opening ceremony of the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic Games at PyeongChang Olympic Stadium in PyeongChang, South Korea, Feb. 9, 2018. (Xinhua/Lui Siu Wai)

      The military drills, which were postponed this year during the Winter Olympic and Paralympic period, come amid signs of a growing rapprochement on the Korean Peninsula.

      Over a week ago, U.S. President Donald Trump agreed to meet top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Kim Jong Un by May "to achieve permanent denuclearization," a big step forward following the announcement that the third inter-Korean summit is expected to be held in late April.

      This picture provided by Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) on Feb. 9, 2018 shows the top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Kim Jong Un attending the military parade marking the 70th anniversary of the founding of Korean People's Army in Pyongyang, capital of the DPRK. (Xinhua/KCNA)

      A high-level South Korean official, after briefing Trump on the outcome of a meeting with Kim earlier this month, told reporters in Washington that Kim said he "understands that the routine joint military exercises between the Republic of Korea (South Korea) and the United States must continue."

      Amid detente on the peninsula, uncertainties remain whether the leaders of the DPRK and the United States can finally meet each other in May.

      Analysts say that the two sides need to initiate working-level consultations at first. If their positions are too divergent, the face-to-face meeting may not be held as scheduled.

      010020070750000000000000011105091370532961
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品123区在线观看| 制服 丝袜 亚洲 中文 综合| 色优网久久国产精品| 都江堰市| 91啦视频在线观看| 亚洲VA中文字幕无码毛片春药| 一本大道无码高清| 国产精品国产自线拍免费| 亚洲一区二区三区久久综合 | 精品国产一区二区三区久久狼| 武清区| 日韩av无卡无码午夜观看| 青青草原亚洲| 日韩偷拍视频一区二区三区 | 超碰自拍成人在线观看| 日本色偷偷| 亚洲精品国产一区二区三区在线观看| 人妻人人澡人人添人人爽| 国产亚洲美女精品久久久2020| 亚洲一区二区三区高清AV | 郧西县| 亚洲国产成人资源在线桃色| 国产精品99一区不卡| 久久人妻无码aⅴ毛片a片直播| 国产成人精品日本亚洲直播 | a√无码在线观看| 手机在线看永久AV片免费| 一本色道久久东京热| 英超| 国产一区二区丁香婷婷| 成人精品av一区二区三区| 狠狠一本天堂亚洲综合十八禁 | 91精品国产免费人成网站| 亚洲区福利视频免费看| 制服丝袜天堂| 无码综合天天久久综合网色吧影院 | 免费观看成人稀缺视频在线播放| 久久国产综合尤物免费观看| 麻豆国产97在线 | 中国| 国产未成女年一区二区| 国产麻豆一精品一AV一免费软件|