"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Families of Portuguese wildfire victims paid 31 mln euros in compensation

      Source: Xinhua    2018-03-21 01:22:26

      LISBON, March 20 (Xinhua) -- The families of the 114 people who died from wildfires in Portugal in 2017 are to receive a total of 31 million euros (38 million U.S. dollars) in indemnity payments, Portugal's Ombudsman announced on Tuesday.

      Claimants will receive at least 150,00 euros, broken down as 80,000 euros compensation for the death itself and 70,000 euros for suffering caused.

      There are further add-ons related to personal injury and property damage.

      The largest single payment amounted to 300,000 euros and went to an unnamed female who was left not only orphaned, but without any close relatives.

      Compensation amounts will be paid to each victim's next of kin, and shared out in the case of a group. In total, 301 applications were received, with 289 having already been processed.

      "So far we have had no cause to reject a single claim for compensation," Maria Lucia Amaral, Portugal's Ombudsman, told a Lisbon press conference.

      Applications related to an official death toll of 114, of which 109 were direct victims of the fires.

      Payments were higher than those usually paid out for such incidents in Portugal. "What happened was unique given the extreme violence," said Amaral by way of explanation.

      The Ombudsman's office will now move on to processing compensation claims for injury. As with the death indemnities, payments relate to wildfires that raged in Portugal on June 17 and 24 and Oct. 15 and 16 last year.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Families of Portuguese wildfire victims paid 31 mln euros in compensation

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-21 01:22:26

      LISBON, March 20 (Xinhua) -- The families of the 114 people who died from wildfires in Portugal in 2017 are to receive a total of 31 million euros (38 million U.S. dollars) in indemnity payments, Portugal's Ombudsman announced on Tuesday.

      Claimants will receive at least 150,00 euros, broken down as 80,000 euros compensation for the death itself and 70,000 euros for suffering caused.

      There are further add-ons related to personal injury and property damage.

      The largest single payment amounted to 300,000 euros and went to an unnamed female who was left not only orphaned, but without any close relatives.

      Compensation amounts will be paid to each victim's next of kin, and shared out in the case of a group. In total, 301 applications were received, with 289 having already been processed.

      "So far we have had no cause to reject a single claim for compensation," Maria Lucia Amaral, Portugal's Ombudsman, told a Lisbon press conference.

      Applications related to an official death toll of 114, of which 109 were direct victims of the fires.

      Payments were higher than those usually paid out for such incidents in Portugal. "What happened was unique given the extreme violence," said Amaral by way of explanation.

      The Ombudsman's office will now move on to processing compensation claims for injury. As with the death indemnities, payments relate to wildfires that raged in Portugal on June 17 and 24 and Oct. 15 and 16 last year.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091370533761
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线观看日本亚洲一区| 亚洲夫妻性生活视频网站| 亚洲中文字幕一区二区不卡| 日本成人免费一区二区三区| 玛纳斯县| 国产精品无码久久久一区蜜臀| 日本欧美一区二区三区在线播放| 国产亚av手机在线观看| 欧美中文字幕第一页线路一| 91啪在线| 日韩精品极品视频在线观看蜜桃| 亚洲色欲色欲www成人网| 黄和色美女啪啪啪亚洲| 日韩av一区二区三区四区av| 久久青草亚洲AV无码麻豆| 影音先锋AV成人资源站在线播放| 国产成熟女人性满足视频| 日本成人字幕在线不卡| 久久精品国产亚洲一区二区| 中文字幕日产人妻久久| 日本肥老熟妇在线观看| 一区视频在线观看免费播放.| 亚洲熟妇色xxxxx欧美老妇| 亚洲中文字幕在线一区播放 | 国产亚洲精品久久久久| 免费一级毛片| 曰本超级乱婬Av片免费| 高清国产亚洲va精品| 国产精品黑丝亚洲自拍导航| 婷婷九月丁香| 成人污视频| 国产suv精品一区二区69| 久久亚洲精彩无码天堂| 国产一级二级三级视频| 亚洲熟妇中文字幕日产无码| 精品国产一区二区三区麻豆| 大地资源中文第二页| 成武县| 久久精品国产亚洲av热九| 午夜免费福利一区二区无码AV| 人妻无码熟妇乱又伦精品视频|