亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      UNHCR says not safe for South Sudanese refugees to return home

      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-21 02:07:43

      JUBA, March 20 (Xinhua) -- The current situation in South Sudan is not safe for facilitating or encouraging return of millions of people displaced by the ongoing civil war, a senior official of the UN refugee agency (UNHCR) said Tuesday.

      Maria Corinna Miguel Quicho, Assistant Representative for Protection at UNHCR South Sudan, said though many South Sudanese refugees are desperate to return home, the prevailing conditions in the country are not conducive for repatriation because of the continued violence and lack of basic services.

      "It (repatriation) cannot happen now because the guns are not yet silenced, peace is absolutely essential and any return will have to be in conditions of safety, dignity and completely voluntary," Quicho told reporters during a two-day UN-sponsored seminar that focused on addressing internal displacement in South Sudan.

      "I hope whoever is coming back have to think about it. They are better off in the refugee camps than coming home at this time," she added.

      South Sudan has been embroiled in more than four years of conflict that has taken a devastating toll on the people of South Sudan.

      The UN estimates that over 2 million people have been forced into neighboring countries and another 1.9 million internally displaced.

      In the past few months, the South Sudanese government has been encouraging displaced South Sudanese to return to their homes and villages after capturing several areas previously held by rebels since the start of the year.

      Hussein Mar Nyout, minister of humanitarian and disaster management, revealed that the government had allocated nearly 400,000 U. S. dollars in the current fiscal budget to support returnees.

      But Quicho argued the current exercise cannot be completely voluntary when people are just being pushed because they are desperate to come home.

      "Return is not durable, it is completely spontaneous but it is not going to be sustainable. Return should happen when conditions are safe," Quicho said.

      "It is important that we start discussions now to look at the aspect of any future organized, voluntary, safe and dignified and durable return of people to their homes and villages," she added.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      UNHCR says not safe for South Sudanese refugees to return home

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-21 02:07:43

      JUBA, March 20 (Xinhua) -- The current situation in South Sudan is not safe for facilitating or encouraging return of millions of people displaced by the ongoing civil war, a senior official of the UN refugee agency (UNHCR) said Tuesday.

      Maria Corinna Miguel Quicho, Assistant Representative for Protection at UNHCR South Sudan, said though many South Sudanese refugees are desperate to return home, the prevailing conditions in the country are not conducive for repatriation because of the continued violence and lack of basic services.

      "It (repatriation) cannot happen now because the guns are not yet silenced, peace is absolutely essential and any return will have to be in conditions of safety, dignity and completely voluntary," Quicho told reporters during a two-day UN-sponsored seminar that focused on addressing internal displacement in South Sudan.

      "I hope whoever is coming back have to think about it. They are better off in the refugee camps than coming home at this time," she added.

      South Sudan has been embroiled in more than four years of conflict that has taken a devastating toll on the people of South Sudan.

      The UN estimates that over 2 million people have been forced into neighboring countries and another 1.9 million internally displaced.

      In the past few months, the South Sudanese government has been encouraging displaced South Sudanese to return to their homes and villages after capturing several areas previously held by rebels since the start of the year.

      Hussein Mar Nyout, minister of humanitarian and disaster management, revealed that the government had allocated nearly 400,000 U. S. dollars in the current fiscal budget to support returnees.

      But Quicho argued the current exercise cannot be completely voluntary when people are just being pushed because they are desperate to come home.

      "Return is not durable, it is completely spontaneous but it is not going to be sustainable. Return should happen when conditions are safe," Quicho said.

      "It is important that we start discussions now to look at the aspect of any future organized, voluntary, safe and dignified and durable return of people to their homes and villages," she added.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091370534121
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一区区| 久久精品国产亚洲AV高清y w| 国产精品亚洲精品日韩已满| 青青草视频原手机在线观看| 肥西县| 久久久久久一级毛片免费无遮挡| 日本少妇自慰免费完整版| 91亚洲精品福利在线播放| 久久99精品久久久久久国产人妖| 在线精品国产中文字幕| 国产精品精华液网站| 国产网友精品自拍视频| 国产女人体一区二区三区| 国产一区二区亚洲精品| av国产剧情一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕人妻诱惑| 国产精品欧美韩国日本久久| 人妻av无码专区久久| 九月婷婷亚洲综合在线| 蜜桃一区二区三区高清| 狠狠亚洲超碰狼人久久老人| 办公室强奷漂亮少妇同事| 草裙社区精品视频三区免费看| 成年奭片免费观看视频天天看| 国产成人精品蜜芽视频| 国产va精品免费观看| 国产一区二区在线影院| 亚洲色欲久久久综合网| 91精品国产综合久久青草| 衡水市| 国产欧美久久久另类精品| 精品国产91久久久久久久a| 亚洲中中文字幕第一页| 最新无码专区视频在线| 91麻豆精品国产大片免费看| 97在线视频免费| 激性欧美激情在线| 国产精品无码影视久久久久久久| 中文字幕人妻丝袜成熟乱| 国产高潮精品一区二区三区av| 国产精品入口麻豆|