亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Israel acknowledges striking suspected Syrian nuclear facility in 2007
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-03-21 18:31:05 | Editor: huaxia

      This combination of pictures created on March 20, 2018 of handout images provided by the Israeli army reportedly shows an aerial view of a suspected Syrian nuclear reactor during bombardment in 2007. (AFP photo)

      JERUSALEM, March 21 (Xinhua) -- The Israeli military Wednesday acknowledged Israel's involvement in airstrikes that demolished a suspected nuclear facility in Syria 11 years ago.

      Israel has never previously admitted it was involved in the strikes on the Deir ez-Zor facility, 450 km northeast of Damascus. On Wednesday, the Israeli censor's office lifted a long-held prohibition on publishing information on the attack.

      In a statement, the military said in the assault, dubbed "Operation Out of the Box" by the army, Israeli fighter jets attacked and destroyed an undeclared nuclear facility in Deir ez-Zor on Sept. 6, 2007.

      The facility was in the advanced stages of construction, posing a possible threat to Israel, according to the statement.

      Several months after the strike, the United States announced that intelligence indicated the site was a nuclear reactor with military purpose, although Syria denied it.

      The attack was a result of an extensive intelligence effort. The collection of information began in 2004 and included cooperation with "parallel security forces," the statement said, hinting at top-level coordination between the Israeli government led by former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and the George W. Bush administration ahead of the strike.

      Commenting on the operation, the then Chief of Staff Gabi Ashkenazi said the army feared the strike would spark a war in the region and took steps to prevent an escalation as part of the preparations for the operation.

      Israel's Chief of Staff Gadi Eizenkot, who served as commander of the Northern Command during the operation, said: "The lesson from the 2007 attack on the reactor is that the State of Israel will not accept the establishment of a capability that constitutes an existential threat to Israel. This is the message to our enemies in the near and far future."

      The issue has recently resurfaced after Olmert compiled a memoir during his time in prison, where he served a 16-month corruption sentence. The manuscript, which includes a chapter about the attack and Olmert's part in leading to the decision to execute it, was sent for review to the censor's office.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Israel acknowledges striking suspected Syrian nuclear facility in 2007

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-21 18:31:05

      This combination of pictures created on March 20, 2018 of handout images provided by the Israeli army reportedly shows an aerial view of a suspected Syrian nuclear reactor during bombardment in 2007. (AFP photo)

      JERUSALEM, March 21 (Xinhua) -- The Israeli military Wednesday acknowledged Israel's involvement in airstrikes that demolished a suspected nuclear facility in Syria 11 years ago.

      Israel has never previously admitted it was involved in the strikes on the Deir ez-Zor facility, 450 km northeast of Damascus. On Wednesday, the Israeli censor's office lifted a long-held prohibition on publishing information on the attack.

      In a statement, the military said in the assault, dubbed "Operation Out of the Box" by the army, Israeli fighter jets attacked and destroyed an undeclared nuclear facility in Deir ez-Zor on Sept. 6, 2007.

      The facility was in the advanced stages of construction, posing a possible threat to Israel, according to the statement.

      Several months after the strike, the United States announced that intelligence indicated the site was a nuclear reactor with military purpose, although Syria denied it.

      The attack was a result of an extensive intelligence effort. The collection of information began in 2004 and included cooperation with "parallel security forces," the statement said, hinting at top-level coordination between the Israeli government led by former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and the George W. Bush administration ahead of the strike.

      Commenting on the operation, the then Chief of Staff Gabi Ashkenazi said the army feared the strike would spark a war in the region and took steps to prevent an escalation as part of the preparations for the operation.

      Israel's Chief of Staff Gadi Eizenkot, who served as commander of the Northern Command during the operation, said: "The lesson from the 2007 attack on the reactor is that the State of Israel will not accept the establishment of a capability that constitutes an existential threat to Israel. This is the message to our enemies in the near and far future."

      The issue has recently resurfaced after Olmert compiled a memoir during his time in prison, where he served a 16-month corruption sentence. The manuscript, which includes a chapter about the attack and Olmert's part in leading to the decision to execute it, was sent for review to the censor's office.

      010020070750000000000000011100001370550781
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费在线视频精品自拍| 免费无码AV一区二区波多野结衣| 精品国产午夜福利在线观看 | 亚洲AV永久无码精品表情包| 黑人一区二区三区啪啪网站| 亚洲区福利视频免费看| 国产高清一级毛片在线看| 天天综合天天色| 亚洲AV永久无码嘿嘿嘿嘿| 亚洲精品第一国产综合精品| 久久99精品久久久久久hb无码| 亚洲国产aⅴ综合网一区| 国产无码网站在线观看| 欧美日韩国产另类在线观看| 国产99久久精品一区| 久久成人永久免费播放| 粉嫩国产白浆在线播放| 亚洲乱理伦片在线观看中字| 久久精品国产亚洲AV高清y w| 韩日无码不卡| 平谷区| 亚洲中文字幕国产综合| 日本欧美一区二区三区在线播放| 久久久久国产综合av天堂| 中文字幕亚洲一区二区三区| 韩国日本亚洲精品视频| 精品一区二区三区影片| 国产午夜精品一区二区三区视频| 成人国产片女人爽到高潮| 国内真实露脸互换人妻| 在线无码不卡app| 康乐县| 亚洲一区二区女优av| 欧美日韩国产在线成人网| 星空天美mv免费观看| 亚洲女同一区二区三久久精品| 日本一区二区不卡超清在线播放 | 456亚洲人成在线播放网站| 久久人妻av不卡中文字幕| 亚洲大尺度一区二区三区| 伊人久久婷婷综合五月97色|