"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Chinese tourist cars allowed to travel to Vietnam's Ha Long city
      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-21 19:01:09

      HANOI, March 21 (Xinhua) -- Vietnam's northern Quang Ninh province has allowed cars driven by Chinese tourists to enter Ha Long city, home to the world heritage site of Ha Long Bay, through the Mong Cai border gate.

      The entry of Chinese cars will be allowed on a trial basis until Dec. 31 this year, Vietnam News Agency quoted Vu Van Hop, chief of the Secretariat of the provincial People's Committee, as saying on Wednesday.

      Since Jan. 1, 2017, Quang Ninh has allowed cars with less than nine seats owned by Chinese nationals and enterprises to enter only Mong Cai city and vice versa during a trial period of one year.

      Chinese tourists are not allowed to stay beyond three days per entrance. In case of accidents or broken-down cars, the stay is extended by another day.

      In 2017, 93 cars ferried 256 Chinese tourists to Mong Cai city and 38 cars with 110 tourists from Vietnam to Dongxing city in China.

      Cars entering Vietnam through the Mong Cai border gate are permitted to travel around Mong Cai city. Meanwhile, tourists from Vietnam could visit Dongxing city.

      Vietnam welcomed 901,800 Chinese visitors in the first two months of this year, or 31.5 percent of the total international arrivals, up 38.5 percent against the same period last year, the General Statistics Office said.

      Editor: Zhou Xin
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Chinese tourist cars allowed to travel to Vietnam's Ha Long city

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-21 19:01:09
      [Editor: huaxia]

      HANOI, March 21 (Xinhua) -- Vietnam's northern Quang Ninh province has allowed cars driven by Chinese tourists to enter Ha Long city, home to the world heritage site of Ha Long Bay, through the Mong Cai border gate.

      The entry of Chinese cars will be allowed on a trial basis until Dec. 31 this year, Vietnam News Agency quoted Vu Van Hop, chief of the Secretariat of the provincial People's Committee, as saying on Wednesday.

      Since Jan. 1, 2017, Quang Ninh has allowed cars with less than nine seats owned by Chinese nationals and enterprises to enter only Mong Cai city and vice versa during a trial period of one year.

      Chinese tourists are not allowed to stay beyond three days per entrance. In case of accidents or broken-down cars, the stay is extended by another day.

      In 2017, 93 cars ferried 256 Chinese tourists to Mong Cai city and 38 cars with 110 tourists from Vietnam to Dongxing city in China.

      Cars entering Vietnam through the Mong Cai border gate are permitted to travel around Mong Cai city. Meanwhile, tourists from Vietnam could visit Dongxing city.

      Vietnam welcomed 901,800 Chinese visitors in the first two months of this year, or 31.5 percent of the total international arrivals, up 38.5 percent against the same period last year, the General Statistics Office said.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370551001
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 思思99re6国产在线播放| 欧美成人a视频免费专区| 成人无码视频| 国产美女裸身网站免费观看视频| 免费视频这里是精品视频| av永远在线免费观看 | 国产午夜精品美女裸身视频69 | 在线观看一区二区女同| 91精品国产综合久久青草| 色优网久久国产精品| 日韩中文字幕免费在线观看| 丁香花高清在线观看完整版| 亚洲av影片一区二区三区| 扒开非洲女人大荫蒂视频| 老熟女一区二区免费| 岛国av一区在线播放| 激情人妻网址| 色老头亚洲成人免费影院| 亚洲AV日韩AV高潮喷潮无码| 97久久精品人人做人人爽| 亚洲成人手机在线| 国产一区二区三区爆白浆| 妺妺窝人体色www聚色窝韩国| 国产一区二区视频啪啪视频| 婷婷狠狠综合五月天| 亚洲大尺度动作在线观看一区| 中文字幕乱码亚洲无线| 日本一区二区三区激情视频| 国内精品亚洲成av人片| 香港特级三A毛片免费观看| 国产精品一区二区在线观看| 亚洲国产品综合人成综合网站| 亚洲乱码中文字幕综合69堂| 亚洲国产另类久久久精品小说 | 熟女白浆精品一区二区| 午夜麻豆影片在线观看| 亚洲一区二区三区久久受| 色狠狠色婷婷丁香五月| 一区二区三区日本在线观看 | 亚洲大尺度视频在线看| 青草青草久热精品视频国产4|