"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Search continues for missing crew of sand dredger capsized in Malacca Strait
      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-23 12:30:51

      MUAR, Malaysia, March 23 (Xinhua) -- More divers are expected to enter a capsized sand dredger on Friday in the Malacca Strait near Malaysia to search for the missing crew members believed to be trapped inside the ship, search and rescue officials said.

      Divers conducted search inside the ship overnight but had yet to find the missing crew, said Abu Bakar Bin Idris, of the Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (MMEA), the country's coast guard.

      Divers have resumed searching early on Friday after the ship was towed to the shallower waters, now some 1.8 nautical miles from the shore, Abu Bakar told reporters.

      "We are engaging more divers to conduct the operation, that's why we start early today so we can do more diving... we hope we can find something, at the same time the diving operations are concentrating more on the engine compartment," he said, adding that extra divers will be joining the third day of the search and rescue operations.

      Two divers entered the ship earlier on Friday, reporting that they still heard knocking sounds, "and we still hope survivors still survive," Abu Bakar said.

      Tay Yap Leong, commander of Malaysian navy's diving force, said sounds were coming from the bottom of the engine room as well as the bottom part of the accommodation cabins.

      The divers were facing challenges during the search, including fuel mixing up with sea water and the objects floating inside the ship, said Tay.

      The Chinese Marine Search and Rescue Center had also sent divers and experts to assist the search and rescue efforts, according to the Chinese embassy in Malaysia.

      Medical personnel are deployed at sea to provide immediate treatment should any survivors be found. The rescuers would also conduct air and sea search in the nearby waters, said Abu Bakar. Meanwhile, the rescuers are considering cutting open the hull as the last option.

      Malaysia launched search and rescue operations involving multi-agencies including MMEA, the navy, police after a sand dredging vessel with 18 people onboard capsized Wednesday in the waters off its southern Johor state, leaving at least one dead and 14 crew members missing, including 12 Chinese, one Malaysian and one Indonesian sailors.

      Editor: Mengjie
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Search continues for missing crew of sand dredger capsized in Malacca Strait

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-23 12:30:51
      [Editor: huaxia]

      MUAR, Malaysia, March 23 (Xinhua) -- More divers are expected to enter a capsized sand dredger on Friday in the Malacca Strait near Malaysia to search for the missing crew members believed to be trapped inside the ship, search and rescue officials said.

      Divers conducted search inside the ship overnight but had yet to find the missing crew, said Abu Bakar Bin Idris, of the Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (MMEA), the country's coast guard.

      Divers have resumed searching early on Friday after the ship was towed to the shallower waters, now some 1.8 nautical miles from the shore, Abu Bakar told reporters.

      "We are engaging more divers to conduct the operation, that's why we start early today so we can do more diving... we hope we can find something, at the same time the diving operations are concentrating more on the engine compartment," he said, adding that extra divers will be joining the third day of the search and rescue operations.

      Two divers entered the ship earlier on Friday, reporting that they still heard knocking sounds, "and we still hope survivors still survive," Abu Bakar said.

      Tay Yap Leong, commander of Malaysian navy's diving force, said sounds were coming from the bottom of the engine room as well as the bottom part of the accommodation cabins.

      The divers were facing challenges during the search, including fuel mixing up with sea water and the objects floating inside the ship, said Tay.

      The Chinese Marine Search and Rescue Center had also sent divers and experts to assist the search and rescue efforts, according to the Chinese embassy in Malaysia.

      Medical personnel are deployed at sea to provide immediate treatment should any survivors be found. The rescuers would also conduct air and sea search in the nearby waters, said Abu Bakar. Meanwhile, the rescuers are considering cutting open the hull as the last option.

      Malaysia launched search and rescue operations involving multi-agencies including MMEA, the navy, police after a sand dredging vessel with 18 people onboard capsized Wednesday in the waters off its southern Johor state, leaving at least one dead and 14 crew members missing, including 12 Chinese, one Malaysian and one Indonesian sailors.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370596641
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 磐安县| 色欲悠久久久久综合区| 东京热一精品无码av| 成人免费丝袜美腿视频| 舒城县| 人妻无码在线免费| 国产精品亚洲а∨天堂2021| 欧美gv在线| 精品国产性色av网站| 大港区| 久久青草国产免费观看| 在线国产69自拍视频| 久久亚洲av成人无码国产| 香港三级欧美国产精品| 国产一区二区三区视频免费在线| 无码流畅无码福利午夜| 97久久精品人人做人人爽 | 精品视频一区二区三区在线播| 亚洲av影片一区二区三区| 亚洲精品精品日本日本| 免费一本色道久久88一综合| 麻豆国产高清精品国在线| 素人激情福利视频| 日韩在线精品在线观看| 伊人丁香五月天久久综合| 国产成年女人特黄特色毛片免| 国产成人自拍视频在线免费 | 国产另类ts人妖一区二区| 亚州少妇无套内射激情视频| 午夜影视啪啪免费体验区入口| 金寨县| 日韩人妻无码精品二专区| 亚洲色无码专区在线观看| AV无码专区亚洲AVL在线观看| 在线视频一区二区三区在线观看 | 湘潭县| 亚洲人成网站18男男| 亚洲一区乱码精品中文字幕| 亚洲无码图| 国产在线拍偷自拍偷精品| 国产成人精品日本亚洲成熟 |