"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Abu Sayyaf extremists continue to hold 10 hostages in Philippines
      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-27 18:30:21

      MANILA, March 27 (Xinhua) -- The Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG), an extremist group in the southern Philippines, continues to hold 10 hostages, including a Dutchman and three Indonesians, a Philippine Army general said on Tuesday.

      Brig. Gen. Cirilito Sobejana, the commander of the military's Joint Task Force, said that the hostages also include six Filipinos.

      He said there is an estimated 300 to 400 Abu Sayyaf terrorists operating in the Western Mindanao region, especially in Sulu, Basilan, and Tawi-Tawi provinces in the Sulu Archipelago.

      Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has directed government forces to "sustain" its offensive to defeat the ASG, which is notorious for conducting bombings, shootings, beheadings, assassinations and kidnappings, according to Sobejana.

      He said Duterte gave the order during a visit in Patikul town in Sulu on Monday.

      During Duterte's visit, the military presented 76 Abu Sayyaf members who surrendered to the government. The former ASG fighters reportedly turned in 700 firearms.

      "As of now, our operational tempo is okay. We just have to sustain it," said Sobejana, adding that the end of the Abu Sayyaf is imminent.

      "Actually, it's (Abu Sayyaf) nearing its end," Sobejana said, adding that the military's priority is to rescue the kidnapped victims so that the operations won't be restricted.

      "At present, our operations are calculated because of the presence of the kidnapped victims. The freedom of the kidnapped victims is our priority," Sobejana said.

      Authorities said the ASG wants to establish an Islamic State in the Philippines, and ultimately, an Islamic caliphate across Southeast Asia.

      The ASG helped the Maute Group in attacking Marawi City in May last year that claimed the lives of more than 1,200 people. The fighting that lasted five months ruined the Philippines' only Islamic city.

      Editor: pengying
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Abu Sayyaf extremists continue to hold 10 hostages in Philippines

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-27 18:30:21
      [Editor: huaxia]

      MANILA, March 27 (Xinhua) -- The Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG), an extremist group in the southern Philippines, continues to hold 10 hostages, including a Dutchman and three Indonesians, a Philippine Army general said on Tuesday.

      Brig. Gen. Cirilito Sobejana, the commander of the military's Joint Task Force, said that the hostages also include six Filipinos.

      He said there is an estimated 300 to 400 Abu Sayyaf terrorists operating in the Western Mindanao region, especially in Sulu, Basilan, and Tawi-Tawi provinces in the Sulu Archipelago.

      Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has directed government forces to "sustain" its offensive to defeat the ASG, which is notorious for conducting bombings, shootings, beheadings, assassinations and kidnappings, according to Sobejana.

      He said Duterte gave the order during a visit in Patikul town in Sulu on Monday.

      During Duterte's visit, the military presented 76 Abu Sayyaf members who surrendered to the government. The former ASG fighters reportedly turned in 700 firearms.

      "As of now, our operational tempo is okay. We just have to sustain it," said Sobejana, adding that the end of the Abu Sayyaf is imminent.

      "Actually, it's (Abu Sayyaf) nearing its end," Sobejana said, adding that the military's priority is to rescue the kidnapped victims so that the operations won't be restricted.

      "At present, our operations are calculated because of the presence of the kidnapped victims. The freedom of the kidnapped victims is our priority," Sobejana said.

      Authorities said the ASG wants to establish an Islamic State in the Philippines, and ultimately, an Islamic caliphate across Southeast Asia.

      The ASG helped the Maute Group in attacking Marawi City in May last year that claimed the lives of more than 1,200 people. The fighting that lasted five months ruined the Philippines' only Islamic city.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370695901
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美午夜久久| 超碰自拍成人在线观看| 赫章县| 西藏| 久久福利青草精品资源| 人妻 日韩 欧美 综合 制服| 亚洲国产系列| 亚洲AV无码精品一区二区三区l| 中国国产免费毛卡片| 国产福利小视频高清在线观看| 国产在线不卡免费播放| 精品视频一区二区三区在线播| 亚洲精品AⅤ无码精品丝袜无码| 天天摸天天做天天爽| 国内精品人妻无码久久久影院| 亚洲午夜久久久久中文字幕久| 人人添人人妻人人爽夜欢视av| 伊人久久无码大香线蕉综合| 久久精品就是久久精品| 亚洲乱码精品中文字幕| 免费国产在线精品三区| 国产在线观看网址不卡一区| 97在线视频免费| 日韩亚洲欧美精品| 久久精品成人一区二区三区| 国内成人激情在线视频| 亚洲第一区二区三区av| 久热精品视频在线视频| 在线日韩精品视频在线 | 日韩中文字幕久久久经典网| 麻豆av一区二区三区久久| 亚洲精品午夜精品国产| 精品久久久无码不卡| 一本大道在线一久道一区二区| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久蜜臀AV| 少妇高潮惨叫久久久久电影| 国产精品一区二区久久精品不卡| 少妇被爽到自拍高潮在线观看| 人妻中出中文字幕一区二区| 亚洲精品美女久久久久久久| 国产呦系列呦交|