"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Fire crews kept away from Manchester terror bombing for 2 hours: report

      Source: Xinhua    2018-03-27 21:46:10

      LONDON, March 27 (Xinhua) -- Firefighters and rescue crews were kept away from the scene of the Manchester Islamist terror attack for two hours, an official report into the May 22, 2017 bombing of Manchester Arena revealed Tuesday.

      Additionally, the report said there had been confusion over whether a gunman was on the loose after the bombing at the close of a concert by U.S. pop singer Ariana Grande. Suicide bomber Salman Abedi detonated an explosive device, killing 22 people. Hundreds more were injured in the blast.

      The report said the fire service was left effectively out of the loop of police and ambulance crews, so firefighters trained in first-aid and terror scenarios were not given permission to go to the scene, despite being stationed less than a kilometer away from the arena. Firefighters heard the bomb explode from their fire station, but were turned away from the scene, said the report.

      The 226-page report by Lord Bob Kerslake was commissioned by Manchester Mayor Andy Burnham to assess the preparedness and emergency response to the attack last year.

      The report said firefighters would have been much better placed to support and, potentially, to accelerate the evacuation of casualties if they had gone to the scene.

      It added that the police duty inspector in the Greater Manchester Police force control room declared a pre-arranged plan when it was suspected an armed terrorist may be on the loose, and wrongly assumed other agencies were aware.

      But the office was praised for taking one of the most crucial life or death decisions of the night -- a overriding the rules. This allowed paramedics and police to continue treating the injured even though they may have been in danger of further attacks.

      A senior Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service officer stuck to rules, keeping emergency responders 500 meters away from any suspected zone of danger.

      The report concluded that poor communication between the police and fire service meant fire crews only arrived two hours and six minutes after the bombing. Usually, its average response time is under six minutes.

      Lord Kerslake said the unspeakable attack had been a brutal and real-world test of the emergency services' response.

      He said there had been hundreds and thousands of acts of individual bravery on the night, adding: "not one single reason or one individual was to blame for the errors, but a most unfortunate combination of poor communications and poor procedures."

      Kerslake said it was vital to learn lessons from what did not go so well.

      Editor: pengying
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Fire crews kept away from Manchester terror bombing for 2 hours: report

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-27 21:46:10

      LONDON, March 27 (Xinhua) -- Firefighters and rescue crews were kept away from the scene of the Manchester Islamist terror attack for two hours, an official report into the May 22, 2017 bombing of Manchester Arena revealed Tuesday.

      Additionally, the report said there had been confusion over whether a gunman was on the loose after the bombing at the close of a concert by U.S. pop singer Ariana Grande. Suicide bomber Salman Abedi detonated an explosive device, killing 22 people. Hundreds more were injured in the blast.

      The report said the fire service was left effectively out of the loop of police and ambulance crews, so firefighters trained in first-aid and terror scenarios were not given permission to go to the scene, despite being stationed less than a kilometer away from the arena. Firefighters heard the bomb explode from their fire station, but were turned away from the scene, said the report.

      The 226-page report by Lord Bob Kerslake was commissioned by Manchester Mayor Andy Burnham to assess the preparedness and emergency response to the attack last year.

      The report said firefighters would have been much better placed to support and, potentially, to accelerate the evacuation of casualties if they had gone to the scene.

      It added that the police duty inspector in the Greater Manchester Police force control room declared a pre-arranged plan when it was suspected an armed terrorist may be on the loose, and wrongly assumed other agencies were aware.

      But the office was praised for taking one of the most crucial life or death decisions of the night -- a overriding the rules. This allowed paramedics and police to continue treating the injured even though they may have been in danger of further attacks.

      A senior Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service officer stuck to rules, keeping emergency responders 500 meters away from any suspected zone of danger.

      The report concluded that poor communication between the police and fire service meant fire crews only arrived two hours and six minutes after the bombing. Usually, its average response time is under six minutes.

      Lord Kerslake said the unspeakable attack had been a brutal and real-world test of the emergency services' response.

      He said there had been hundreds and thousands of acts of individual bravery on the night, adding: "not one single reason or one individual was to blame for the errors, but a most unfortunate combination of poor communications and poor procedures."

      Kerslake said it was vital to learn lessons from what did not go so well.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370698771
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人午夜福利视频镇东影视| 天堂69亚洲精品中文字幕| 99久久久无码国产精品动漫| 中文字幕va一区二区三区| 欧美无遮挡国产欧美另类| 家庭乱码伦区中文字幕在线| 大关县| 亚洲中文欧美日韩在线人| 日韩中文字幕一区二区高清| 中文字幕人成无码人妻综合社区| 日韩美女久久99美女网站| 亚洲无码啊啊啊免费体验| 一区二区在线视频大片| 一本久道久久综合中文字幕| 97视频| 一卡2卡三卡4卡免费网站| 欧洲亚洲色一区二区色99| 国产一区二区精品尤物| 琪琪777午夜理论片在线观看播放 国产AV一区二区三区最新精品 | 天堂网av在线| 中国国内新视频在线不卡免费看 | 国内自拍偷拍亚洲天堂| 国产小屁孩cao大人| 《隔壁放荡人妻bd高清》在线| 亚洲精品天堂一区二区| 亚洲国产一区二区三区在观看| 日本a级护士潮喷一区| 免费无码黄网站在线观看| 人妻精品国产一区二区| 亚洲免费三区| 台安县| 99在线无码精品秘 人口| 久久精品人人做人人爽97| 国内精品久久久久久久小说| 甘孜县| 亚洲成AV人在线观看网址| 色婷婷丁香| 国产亚洲精品综合在线网址 | 亚洲免费日韩一区二区| 久久精品a毛片看国产成人| 亚洲乱码一区AV春药高潮|