"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      NATO withdraws accreditation of 7 Russian diplomats

      Source: Xinhua    2018-03-27 23:16:39

      BRUSSELS, March 27 (Xinhua) -- NATO decided Tuesday to withdraw the accreditation of seven staff at the Russian Mission to NATO in response to the row over the poisoning of Russian ex-spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter in Britain on March 4.

      NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said in a statement that the intensive consultations have taken place among NATO allies following the "attack in Salisbury" against Skripal and his daughter.

      "Those consultations have resulted so far in the expulsion of over 140 Russian officials by over 25 NATO Allies and partners," he said, adding that, "This is a broad, strong and coordinated international response. And as part of that response, NATO is unified in taking further steps."

      Stoltenberg said he would also deny the pending accreditation request for three other Russian diplomats.

      Tuesday's decision follows "Russia's lack of constructive response to what happened in Salisbury," the statement said.

      NATO has expressed the Allies' support to Britain and called on Russia to address Britain's questions on March 14 and 15.

      Tuesday's decision follows "Russia's lack of constructive response to what happened in Salisbury," the statement said.

      Stoltenberg also stressed that NATO remained committed to a dual-track approach of strong defense and openness to dialogue, including by working to prepare the next meeting of the NATO-Russia Council.

      "Today's decision does not change NATO's policy towards Russia," said the NATO chief.

      Skripal, 66, and his 33-year-old daughter Yulia were found unconscious on a bench at a shopping center in Salisbury earlier this month.

      They remain in critical condition after exposure to a nerve agent, which, according to the British authorities, could have originated from Russia.

      Moscow has denied any involvement in the incident.

      On Monday, European Council President Donald Tusk announced in Varna, Bulgaria, that 14 European Union (EU) member states had decided to expel Russian diplomats in response to the poisoning of a former Russian spy and his daughter in Britain.

      Amid the coordinated effort of the West, the U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday ordered the expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats and intelligence officials, and the closure of the Russian Consulate in Seattle.

      Earlier this month, Britain announced to expel 23 Russian diplomats and freeze Russian state assets in Britain. It also announced to suspend all planned high-level contacts with Russia, and boycott this year's World Cup in Russia by ministers and royal family members.

      In retaliation, Moscow expelled an equal number of British diplomats and closed a British consular mission.

      The Russian Foreign Ministry said Monday that Russia "strongly protests" diplomats expulsion by the United States and 14 European countries over the ex-spy case, vowing to retaliate.

      It said the British authorities took a "prejudiced, biased and hypocritical stance", denying Russia access to any information about the incident, despite its repeated appeals.

      Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Moscow regrets these moves of the Western countries, and Russia's diplomatic authorities will analyze the situation and propose response measures to President Vladimir Putin for his final decision.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      NATO withdraws accreditation of 7 Russian diplomats

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-27 23:16:39

      BRUSSELS, March 27 (Xinhua) -- NATO decided Tuesday to withdraw the accreditation of seven staff at the Russian Mission to NATO in response to the row over the poisoning of Russian ex-spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter in Britain on March 4.

      NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said in a statement that the intensive consultations have taken place among NATO allies following the "attack in Salisbury" against Skripal and his daughter.

      "Those consultations have resulted so far in the expulsion of over 140 Russian officials by over 25 NATO Allies and partners," he said, adding that, "This is a broad, strong and coordinated international response. And as part of that response, NATO is unified in taking further steps."

      Stoltenberg said he would also deny the pending accreditation request for three other Russian diplomats.

      Tuesday's decision follows "Russia's lack of constructive response to what happened in Salisbury," the statement said.

      NATO has expressed the Allies' support to Britain and called on Russia to address Britain's questions on March 14 and 15.

      Tuesday's decision follows "Russia's lack of constructive response to what happened in Salisbury," the statement said.

      Stoltenberg also stressed that NATO remained committed to a dual-track approach of strong defense and openness to dialogue, including by working to prepare the next meeting of the NATO-Russia Council.

      "Today's decision does not change NATO's policy towards Russia," said the NATO chief.

      Skripal, 66, and his 33-year-old daughter Yulia were found unconscious on a bench at a shopping center in Salisbury earlier this month.

      They remain in critical condition after exposure to a nerve agent, which, according to the British authorities, could have originated from Russia.

      Moscow has denied any involvement in the incident.

      On Monday, European Council President Donald Tusk announced in Varna, Bulgaria, that 14 European Union (EU) member states had decided to expel Russian diplomats in response to the poisoning of a former Russian spy and his daughter in Britain.

      Amid the coordinated effort of the West, the U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday ordered the expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats and intelligence officials, and the closure of the Russian Consulate in Seattle.

      Earlier this month, Britain announced to expel 23 Russian diplomats and freeze Russian state assets in Britain. It also announced to suspend all planned high-level contacts with Russia, and boycott this year's World Cup in Russia by ministers and royal family members.

      In retaliation, Moscow expelled an equal number of British diplomats and closed a British consular mission.

      The Russian Foreign Ministry said Monday that Russia "strongly protests" diplomats expulsion by the United States and 14 European countries over the ex-spy case, vowing to retaliate.

      It said the British authorities took a "prejudiced, biased and hypocritical stance", denying Russia access to any information about the incident, despite its repeated appeals.

      Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Moscow regrets these moves of the Western countries, and Russia's diplomatic authorities will analyze the situation and propose response measures to President Vladimir Putin for his final decision.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521370699521
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 最新亚洲精品国偷自产在线| 抖射在线免费观看视频网站| 亚洲av永久精品一区二区三区| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮的视频网站| 91精品国产91久久综合| 亚洲va中文在线播放免费| 国产高清黄色在线观看91| 国产亚洲欧洲三级片A级| 日本一区二区三区在线观看免费| 免费看亚洲一区二区三区| L日韩欧美看国产日韩欧美| 无码中文字幕日韩专区| 陇川县| 亚洲 无码 制服 丝袜 自拍| 丁香花在线| 久久精品国产精品亚洲红杏 | 精品三级久久久久久久| 田阳县| 欧洲国产精品无码专区影院| 极品蜜桃臀一区二区av| 亚洲国产精品嫩草影院久久| 精品一区二区三区中文字幕在线| 亚洲中文av一区二区三区| 免费无码精品黄av电影| 香港三级日本三级人妇99| 青青草亚洲在线一区观看| 精品一区二区三区中文字幕在线| 99热久久只有这里是精品| 日本东京热高清一区二区| 亚洲av综合色区在线观看| 亚洲AV无码精品一区二区三区l| 国产精品国产三级国产av创| 亚洲一区二区三区天码| 亚洲国产精品一二三四五| 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区三区精品| 亚洲国产精品日韩专区av| 国产精选一区二区三区| 日本一区二区三区精品视频| 国产精品久久久久9999| av免费在线免费在线观看| 久久亚洲国产中v天仙www|