"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S. official says "there's hope" for fruitful outcome from trade talks with China

      Source: Xinhua    2018-03-29 13:01:03

      WASHINGTON, March 28 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) Robert Lighthizer said on Wednesday that "there's hope" that trade talks between the United States and China could lead to a fruitful outcome.

      In an interview with CNBC, Lighthizer said the USTR's Office would announce a list of Chinese goods subject to potential tariffs "before very long," based on the so-called Section 301 investigation against alleged Chinese technology transfer practices.

      "Then we'll go through a 60-day period where we'll give the public a chance to comment on the good and the bad things in there," he said, signaling that the Trump administration is unlikely to impose tariffs on Chinese goods until early June.

      U.S. President Donald Trump last week signed a memorandum that could impose tariffs on up to 60 billion U.S. dollars of imports from China and restrictions on Chinese investment in the United States.

      Such a unilateral move contradicts the commitments the United States made at the World Trade Organization (WTO) more than a decade ago, Zhang Xiangchen, Chinese ambassador to the WTO, said on Monday.

      Accusing the United States of "setting a very bad precedent by bluntly breaching its commitment made to the world," Zhang called on WTO members to "jointly prevent the resurrection of 301 investigations and lock this beast back into the cage of the WTO rules."

      Asked on CNBC whether U.S. negotiations with China could lead to the avoidance of tariffs or a fruitful outcome similar to the recent trade deal between the United States and South Korea, Lighthizer said "I think there is hope."

      While the United States and China have two "very different" economic systems, Lighthizer said "it's very possible" that the U.S.-China trade relationship could end up in "a good place" after overcoming "a series of difficulties" over many years.

      Business groups from China and the United States in recent weeks have warned the Trump administration not to move forward with its tariff plan on Chinese imports, as it would raise the costs for American consumers and companies as well as having a negative impact on the financial markets.

      Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying said on Monday that the door to dialogue and consultation between the United States and China has always been open.

      "China is willing to have consultations with the U.S. side guided by the principle of mutual respect and benefit," Hua said at a press briefing.

      Editor: Liangyu
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. official says "there's hope" for fruitful outcome from trade talks with China

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-29 13:01:03

      WASHINGTON, March 28 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) Robert Lighthizer said on Wednesday that "there's hope" that trade talks between the United States and China could lead to a fruitful outcome.

      In an interview with CNBC, Lighthizer said the USTR's Office would announce a list of Chinese goods subject to potential tariffs "before very long," based on the so-called Section 301 investigation against alleged Chinese technology transfer practices.

      "Then we'll go through a 60-day period where we'll give the public a chance to comment on the good and the bad things in there," he said, signaling that the Trump administration is unlikely to impose tariffs on Chinese goods until early June.

      U.S. President Donald Trump last week signed a memorandum that could impose tariffs on up to 60 billion U.S. dollars of imports from China and restrictions on Chinese investment in the United States.

      Such a unilateral move contradicts the commitments the United States made at the World Trade Organization (WTO) more than a decade ago, Zhang Xiangchen, Chinese ambassador to the WTO, said on Monday.

      Accusing the United States of "setting a very bad precedent by bluntly breaching its commitment made to the world," Zhang called on WTO members to "jointly prevent the resurrection of 301 investigations and lock this beast back into the cage of the WTO rules."

      Asked on CNBC whether U.S. negotiations with China could lead to the avoidance of tariffs or a fruitful outcome similar to the recent trade deal between the United States and South Korea, Lighthizer said "I think there is hope."

      While the United States and China have two "very different" economic systems, Lighthizer said "it's very possible" that the U.S.-China trade relationship could end up in "a good place" after overcoming "a series of difficulties" over many years.

      Business groups from China and the United States in recent weeks have warned the Trump administration not to move forward with its tariff plan on Chinese imports, as it would raise the costs for American consumers and companies as well as having a negative impact on the financial markets.

      Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying said on Monday that the door to dialogue and consultation between the United States and China has always been open.

      "China is willing to have consultations with the U.S. side guided by the principle of mutual respect and benefit," Hua said at a press briefing.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370742191
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产区精品视频自产自拍| 永久国产盗摄一区二区色欲| 国产午夜精品福利久久| 极品少妇无套内射视频| 亚洲AV日韩精品久久久久久久| 国产午夜亚洲精品理论片不卡| 美腿少妇资源在线网站| 国产成人AV无码精品无毒| www成人国产高清内射| 国产三级精品三级在线专区1| 五月天精品视频在线观看| 五月婷婷激情六月开心| 精品一区二区三区影片| 南皮县| 国产亚洲青春草在线视频| 2021亚洲国产精品无码| 四虎永久免费很黄的视频| 精品中文字幕一二三四区人妻| 国产亚洲欧美日韩国产片| 安溪县| 最新在线观看精品国产福利片 | 无码天堂亚洲国产av| 手机在线看永久AV片免费 | 国产av一区二区三区丝袜| av网站可以直接看的| 精品无人国产偷自产在线| 久久午夜私人影院| 四虎国产精品永久一区| 国产精品一卡二卡三卡| 伊人亚洲综合网色AV另类| 99国产精品农村一级毛片| 国产精品午夜福利视频| 咸阳市| 久久99亚洲网美利坚合众国| 丝袜人妖av在线一区二区| 久久99精品九九九久久婷婷| 免费一级国产大片| av超碰在线免费观看| 精品国产亚洲一区二区三区在线观看| 中文亚洲爆乳av无码专区| 蜜桃亚洲精品一区二区三区 |