"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Deutsche Bank CEO fights back against replacement rumors

      Source: Xinhua    2018-03-29 19:43:09

      BERLIN, March 29 (Xinhua) -- Deutsche Bank chief executive officer (CEO) John Cryan is fighting back against rumors of his imminent replacement, German media reported on Thursday.

      Writing a "message on the current situation" to staff, Cryan emphasized his desire to remain at the helm of Germany's largest financial institute until the official expiration of his contract in 2020. "We must focus on implementing the strategy which we have agreed with the supervisory board. There is no disagreement on this point", the internal document read.

      "I want to assure you that I will continue to work for the bank with all of my energy and want to continue following along the path with you which we began around three years ago", Cryan added. He admitted that Deutsche Bank was "not where we all want it to be" but argued that the Frankfurt-based institute was nonetheless "on the right track".

      The CEO further announced that he would continue to pursue an ambitious restructuring of Deutsche Bank's business but would soon also be able to place a greater focus on "growth and achieving attractive returns for our investors."

      Earlier, the newspaper "Times" reported that Deutsche Bank chairman Paul Achleitner wants to replace Cryan two years before his current contract expires due to concerns with poor financial performance and negative press in recent years.

      Cryan assumed the post of CEO in 2015, vowing to reform the investment bank with an ambitious corporate restructuring programme until the end of his contract in 2020. In March it was revealed that Deutsche Bank had suffered annual losses of 735 million euros (905 million U.S. dollars) in 2017, taking the total figure of cumulative annual loses since 2015 to 9 billion euros.

      Deutsche Bank's management more than doubled bonus payments to staff during the same period, however, prompting widespread outrage in German media. According to "Times" Achleitner's and Cryan's relationship has "broken down entirely" as a consequence of the development.

      The German Social Democratic Party (SPD) economic policy spokesperson Bernd Westphal has described the situation as "anything but positive" and attacked Cryan for signing generous off pay-rises while the bank was still in the red. "The management of Deutsche Bank must do the job it is paid for. Whoever agrees to pay out 2.3 billion euros in bonus payments must also deliver", Westphal argued.

      Despite his reputation as a skilled corporate cost-cutter, Cryan has so far failed to restore the profitability levels which Deutsche Bank enjoyed prior to the 2007/08 financial crisis. Growing uncertainty over the bank's future has been reflected in its share price which has slumped by a further 30 percent since the beginning of the year.

      Speaking to the magazine SPIEGEL on Thursday, the banking expert Hans-Peter Burghof said that the public personnel debate which has now engulfed Deutsche Bank comes at the worst possible time. "The corporate restructuring process is not concluded yet. A potential successor to CEO John Cryan would actually have to motivate employees and provide them with a perspective", Burghof said.

      Burghof warned that there were too many "unresolved issues" at the moment for a management transition to be concluded smoothly. Deutsche Bank has only recently finalized the public listing of its wealth management subsidiary DWS and is still in the midst of re-integrating Postbank under its corporate umbrella.

      Editor: pengying
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Deutsche Bank CEO fights back against replacement rumors

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-29 19:43:09

      BERLIN, March 29 (Xinhua) -- Deutsche Bank chief executive officer (CEO) John Cryan is fighting back against rumors of his imminent replacement, German media reported on Thursday.

      Writing a "message on the current situation" to staff, Cryan emphasized his desire to remain at the helm of Germany's largest financial institute until the official expiration of his contract in 2020. "We must focus on implementing the strategy which we have agreed with the supervisory board. There is no disagreement on this point", the internal document read.

      "I want to assure you that I will continue to work for the bank with all of my energy and want to continue following along the path with you which we began around three years ago", Cryan added. He admitted that Deutsche Bank was "not where we all want it to be" but argued that the Frankfurt-based institute was nonetheless "on the right track".

      The CEO further announced that he would continue to pursue an ambitious restructuring of Deutsche Bank's business but would soon also be able to place a greater focus on "growth and achieving attractive returns for our investors."

      Earlier, the newspaper "Times" reported that Deutsche Bank chairman Paul Achleitner wants to replace Cryan two years before his current contract expires due to concerns with poor financial performance and negative press in recent years.

      Cryan assumed the post of CEO in 2015, vowing to reform the investment bank with an ambitious corporate restructuring programme until the end of his contract in 2020. In March it was revealed that Deutsche Bank had suffered annual losses of 735 million euros (905 million U.S. dollars) in 2017, taking the total figure of cumulative annual loses since 2015 to 9 billion euros.

      Deutsche Bank's management more than doubled bonus payments to staff during the same period, however, prompting widespread outrage in German media. According to "Times" Achleitner's and Cryan's relationship has "broken down entirely" as a consequence of the development.

      The German Social Democratic Party (SPD) economic policy spokesperson Bernd Westphal has described the situation as "anything but positive" and attacked Cryan for signing generous off pay-rises while the bank was still in the red. "The management of Deutsche Bank must do the job it is paid for. Whoever agrees to pay out 2.3 billion euros in bonus payments must also deliver", Westphal argued.

      Despite his reputation as a skilled corporate cost-cutter, Cryan has so far failed to restore the profitability levels which Deutsche Bank enjoyed prior to the 2007/08 financial crisis. Growing uncertainty over the bank's future has been reflected in its share price which has slumped by a further 30 percent since the beginning of the year.

      Speaking to the magazine SPIEGEL on Thursday, the banking expert Hans-Peter Burghof said that the public personnel debate which has now engulfed Deutsche Bank comes at the worst possible time. "The corporate restructuring process is not concluded yet. A potential successor to CEO John Cryan would actually have to motivate employees and provide them with a perspective", Burghof said.

      Burghof warned that there were too many "unresolved issues" at the moment for a management transition to be concluded smoothly. Deutsche Bank has only recently finalized the public listing of its wealth management subsidiary DWS and is still in the midst of re-integrating Postbank under its corporate umbrella.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370749841
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩精品一区二区三区色| 免费看a毛片| 免费观看a毛片一区二区不卡 | 东阳市| 国产肉体XXXX裸体784大胆| 成人av午夜在线观看| 韩国19禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站| 亚洲一区二区三区一级在线| 福利网在线| 国产18禁黄美女网站一区二区| 亚洲色图视频在线播放| 国产av无码专区亚洲草草| 亚洲综合无码一区二区| 国产亚洲欧洲人人网| 亚洲精品日本久久一区二区三区| 色综合久久三十路人妻蜜臀av| 丽江市| аⅴ天堂一区视频在线观看| 就去色最新网址| 色综合久久久中文字幕精品1| 国产精品久久久久久久久久红粉| 久久久国产精品ⅤA麻豆百度| 99热精品国产三级在线观看| 色婷婷色99国产综合精品| 欧美老熟妇乱子伦牲交视频 | 人妻有码中文字幕在线不卡| 精品午夜一区二区三区久久| 无码av免费永久免费永久专区 | 亚洲精品国产成人7777| 亚洲中文字幕女同一区二区三区| 亚洲AV激情一区二区二三区| 色优久久久久综合网鬼色| 日本少妇高潮喷水XXXXXXX| 在线观看中文字幕一区二区三区| 来宾市| 亚洲欧美国产成人综合不卡| 大伊香蕉在线精品视频75| 国产精品99久久久精品免费观看 | 精品久久精品久久精品久久| 国产成人综合网在线观看| 亚洲一区二区在线精品|