亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      Mayor of Libya's Tripoli freed after being abducted by gunmen

      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-30 11:17:07

      TRIPOLI, March 30 (Xinhua) -- Mayor of the Libyan capital Tripoli, Abdrraouf Baitelmal, was freed after being kidnapped from his house, Tripoli municipality announced Thursday.

      "Abdrraouf Baitelmal arrived at the headquarters of Tripoli Municipality at 22:00 (2000 GMT) after being forcibly absent since last night," the municipality said.

      The municipality appreciated "all those who exerted efforts to achieve this, especially the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord."

      An unknown armed group earlier on Thursday kidnapped Baitelmal after storming his house, the municipality said, suspending its work to protest the kidnapping.

      However, the municipality did not provide further details about the kidnappers and Baitelmal's release.

      The UN Support Mission in Libya condemned the kidnapping of the mayor, warning against the increased kidnappings in the city and calling on stakeholders to "take a clear stance denouncing this disturbing trend in Tripoli and elsewhere in Libya."

      Frank Baker, the British ambassador to Libya, tweeted earlier on Thursday, saying he was "very concerned about the kidnapping of Tripoli Mayor, Mr. Abdrraouf Baitelmal. Hope he's freed safely soon. Organized crime is a big threat to Libyan people's safety."

      Libya has been suffering insecurity and political division since the 2011 uprising that toppled the late leader Muammar Gaddafi's regime.

      Editor: Lifang
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      Mayor of Libya's Tripoli freed after being abducted by gunmen

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-30 11:17:07

      TRIPOLI, March 30 (Xinhua) -- Mayor of the Libyan capital Tripoli, Abdrraouf Baitelmal, was freed after being kidnapped from his house, Tripoli municipality announced Thursday.

      "Abdrraouf Baitelmal arrived at the headquarters of Tripoli Municipality at 22:00 (2000 GMT) after being forcibly absent since last night," the municipality said.

      The municipality appreciated "all those who exerted efforts to achieve this, especially the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord."

      An unknown armed group earlier on Thursday kidnapped Baitelmal after storming his house, the municipality said, suspending its work to protest the kidnapping.

      However, the municipality did not provide further details about the kidnappers and Baitelmal's release.

      The UN Support Mission in Libya condemned the kidnapping of the mayor, warning against the increased kidnappings in the city and calling on stakeholders to "take a clear stance denouncing this disturbing trend in Tripoli and elsewhere in Libya."

      Frank Baker, the British ambassador to Libya, tweeted earlier on Thursday, saying he was "very concerned about the kidnapping of Tripoli Mayor, Mr. Abdrraouf Baitelmal. Hope he's freed safely soon. Organized crime is a big threat to Libyan people's safety."

      Libya has been suffering insecurity and political division since the 2011 uprising that toppled the late leader Muammar Gaddafi's regime.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370767961
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕国产精品中文字幕| 国产短视频精品区第一页| 超碰日韩AV在线| 亚洲一区二区三区中文字幕| 亚洲美女国产精品久久久久久久久| 亚洲熟妇免费在线视频| 国产一区二区三区免费看视频 | 中文熟女av一区二区| 欧美一级鲁丝片免费一区| 日韩精品一区二区蜜臀av| 国产一区二区三区视频了| 亚洲一区二区三区成人在线| 最大色网男人的av天堂| 色欲国产精品一区成人精品| AV在线麻免费观看网站| 国产成人精品人人做人人爽| 偷拍自拍视频一区二区三区| 一区二区中文字幕视频| 99在线无码精品秘 入口九色 | 亚洲夂夂婷婷色拍ww47| 日本伦理一区二区三区| 精品国产亚洲一区二区在线3d| 蜜桃色永久入口| 精品一区二区三区中文字幕| 亚洲国产aⅴ综合网一区| 国产精品久久久久久久y| 亚洲av影片一区二区三区| 亚洲午夜无码AV不卡| 日本一区二区在线视观看| 大地资源在线资源官网| 国产午夜福利久久精品| 天堂在线观看av一区二区三区| 国产在线不卡视频| 超碰精品无码一区二区| 妇女自拍偷自拍亚洲精品| 99热在线播放精品6| 精品免费一区二区三区在| 成人污视频| 狠狠色丁香久久综合婷婷| 久久99亚洲网美利坚合众国| 亚洲女同制服中文字幕|