"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Czech Republic extradites alleged Russian hacker to US

      Source: Xinhua    2018-03-31 04:35:14

      PRAGUE, March 30 (Xinhua) -- Russian citizen Yevgeniy Nikulin accused of hacking into American social networks like LinkedIn, Dropbox and others has been finally extradited to the United States by special board of the U.S. Justice Department, Czech Justice Minister Robert Pelikan confirmed on Friday.

      Pelikan added that the move took place on Thursday night.

      The 30-year-old Nikulin, who had been detained in Prague's prison under the international arrest warrant from Washington since 2016, is accused by the court of the state of California in organizing hacker attacks in 2012 and 2013 on American social network websites and other facilities.

      Russia also issued an arrest warrant for Nikulin's online theft of finances in 2009. The Russian side officially asked the Czech Justice Ministry for Nikulin's extradition with a request issued on November 16, 2016, and based on an arrest warrant from November 10, 2016.

      Later on Friday, Pelikan said that the U.S. request seemed to him more reasonable, so it was "an easy decision made long ago".

      Czech President Milos Zeman's spokesman Jiri Ovcacek, described the move as "offbeat".

      Zeman, as Pelican said in February 2018, had also asked the minister to send Nikulin to Russia.

      Nikulin has denied the allegation that he is a hacker, arguing that it is only based on the claims of U.S. Federal Bureau of Intelligence agents.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Czech Republic extradites alleged Russian hacker to US

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-31 04:35:14

      PRAGUE, March 30 (Xinhua) -- Russian citizen Yevgeniy Nikulin accused of hacking into American social networks like LinkedIn, Dropbox and others has been finally extradited to the United States by special board of the U.S. Justice Department, Czech Justice Minister Robert Pelikan confirmed on Friday.

      Pelikan added that the move took place on Thursday night.

      The 30-year-old Nikulin, who had been detained in Prague's prison under the international arrest warrant from Washington since 2016, is accused by the court of the state of California in organizing hacker attacks in 2012 and 2013 on American social network websites and other facilities.

      Russia also issued an arrest warrant for Nikulin's online theft of finances in 2009. The Russian side officially asked the Czech Justice Ministry for Nikulin's extradition with a request issued on November 16, 2016, and based on an arrest warrant from November 10, 2016.

      Later on Friday, Pelikan said that the U.S. request seemed to him more reasonable, so it was "an easy decision made long ago".

      Czech President Milos Zeman's spokesman Jiri Ovcacek, described the move as "offbeat".

      Zeman, as Pelican said in February 2018, had also asked the minister to send Nikulin to Russia.

      Nikulin has denied the allegation that he is a hacker, arguing that it is only based on the claims of U.S. Federal Bureau of Intelligence agents.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521370780761
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国内精品久久久久久无码不卡| 就去色最新网址| аⅴ天堂国产最新版在线中文| 性欧美vr高清极品| 亚洲成片在线看一区二区| 中文字幕乱码第一二三区 | 人妻av一区二区三区av免费| 亚洲亚洲亚洲亚洲亚洲天堂| 久久久亚洲日本精品一区| 亚洲日韩欧美自拍他拍| 国产短视频精品区第一页| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区三区| 看全色黄大色大片免看的| 国产视频精品一区白白色| 国产三级国产精品三级在专区 | 欧美成人a视频免费专区| 大香蕉久久精品一区二区字幕| 国产一区二区四区不卡| 日韩欧美国产成人| 日本二区三区视频免费观看| 武汉市| 一区二区久久精品66国产精品| 九九热在线免费视频精品| 久久亚洲国产成人精品性色| 亚洲欧美日本人成在线观看| 久久一级国产黄色精品| 99在线无码精品秘 入口九色| 亚洲水蜜桃久久综合网站| 亚洲福利第一页在线观看| 亚洲秘av一区二区三区| 免费观看久久精品日本视频| 四虎成人精品永久网站| 国产精品人妻一码二码尿失禁| 久久精品国产88久久综合 | 湖口县| 久久精品国产乱子伦多人| 免费的黄网站精品久久| 少妇搡bbbb搡bbb搡野外| 国产高潮流白浆视频| 水城县| 91情侣在线精品国产免费|