亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Syrian army declares major victory in Damascus' Eastern Ghouta
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-04-01 00:58:30 | Editor: huaxia

      A rebel fighter from Eastern Ghouta, holds his weapon as he kisses a child after arriving in Qalaat al-Madiq, some 45 kilometres northwest of the central city of Hama, on March 30, 2018. (AFP photo)

      DAMASCUS, March 31 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian army on Saturday declared a major victory after wresting control over much of the Eastern Ghouta countryside of Damascus.

      In a statement, the army said after a series of "precisely-planned" military actions, the Syrian army has captured 31 towns and areas in Eastern Ghouta, still in fight with the rebels in Douma district, the last rebel stronghold north of Eastern Ghouta.

      Hundreds of rebels have been killed and their command centers destroyed during the offensive which began late last month, according to the military statement.

      It added that the victory in Eastern Ghouta secured the road between Damascus and other Syrian areas in the north and also to the eastern areas in Syria reaching the Iraqi border.

      Retrieving those areas also end the suffering of the Damascus' people as a result of the mortar attacks launched by the rebels from Eastern Ghouta.

      The statement also said the victory in that area deals a blow to the "terrorist projects" targeting Syria.

      Meanwhile, the army pledged to continue its battles against terrorism in all of Syria.

      The declaration comes after the last batch of rebels evacuated their last stronghold in Eastern Ghouta on Saturday.

      The rebels evacuated the towns of Zamalka, Arbeen, Ayn Tarma and Jobar to rebel-held areas in the northwestern province of Idlib.

      Those towns have witnessed mass evacuations of rebel and their families over the past week.

      The liberation of the four towns constituted a major step in declaring the Eastern Ghouta free of rebels, said state news agency SANA.

      Earlier in the day, SANA said as many as 38,000 rebels and their families have evacuated central towns of Eastern Ghouta toward rebel-held areas in Idlib since the evacuation process started last Saturday.

      The four towns are considered to be the most dangerous to the capital due to their proximity to eastern Damascus neighborhoods. The rebels in those areas have repeatedly attempted to infiltrate the capital from those areas and have launched countless mortar shells on the neighborhoods of Damascus.

      After the four areas, only the district of Douma in the northern part of Eastern Ghouta remains under the Islam Army control amid ongoing negotiations mediated by the Russians for achieving similar agreement in Douma.

      The pan-Arab al-Mayadeen TV said the agreement of Douma could be included in the next hours.

      Eastern Ghouta, a 105-square-km agricultural region consisting of several towns and farmlands, poses the last threat to the capital due to its proximity to government-controlled neighborhoods east of Damascus and ongoing mortar attacks that target residential areas in the capital, pushing people over the edge.

      Eastern Ghouta was controlled by four major rebel groups, namely the Islam Army, Failaq al-Rahman, Ahrar al-Sham, and the Levant Liberation Committee, known as the al-Qaida-linked Nusra Front.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Syrian army declares major victory in Damascus' Eastern Ghouta

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-01 00:58:30

      A rebel fighter from Eastern Ghouta, holds his weapon as he kisses a child after arriving in Qalaat al-Madiq, some 45 kilometres northwest of the central city of Hama, on March 30, 2018. (AFP photo)

      DAMASCUS, March 31 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian army on Saturday declared a major victory after wresting control over much of the Eastern Ghouta countryside of Damascus.

      In a statement, the army said after a series of "precisely-planned" military actions, the Syrian army has captured 31 towns and areas in Eastern Ghouta, still in fight with the rebels in Douma district, the last rebel stronghold north of Eastern Ghouta.

      Hundreds of rebels have been killed and their command centers destroyed during the offensive which began late last month, according to the military statement.

      It added that the victory in Eastern Ghouta secured the road between Damascus and other Syrian areas in the north and also to the eastern areas in Syria reaching the Iraqi border.

      Retrieving those areas also end the suffering of the Damascus' people as a result of the mortar attacks launched by the rebels from Eastern Ghouta.

      The statement also said the victory in that area deals a blow to the "terrorist projects" targeting Syria.

      Meanwhile, the army pledged to continue its battles against terrorism in all of Syria.

      The declaration comes after the last batch of rebels evacuated their last stronghold in Eastern Ghouta on Saturday.

      The rebels evacuated the towns of Zamalka, Arbeen, Ayn Tarma and Jobar to rebel-held areas in the northwestern province of Idlib.

      Those towns have witnessed mass evacuations of rebel and their families over the past week.

      The liberation of the four towns constituted a major step in declaring the Eastern Ghouta free of rebels, said state news agency SANA.

      Earlier in the day, SANA said as many as 38,000 rebels and their families have evacuated central towns of Eastern Ghouta toward rebel-held areas in Idlib since the evacuation process started last Saturday.

      The four towns are considered to be the most dangerous to the capital due to their proximity to eastern Damascus neighborhoods. The rebels in those areas have repeatedly attempted to infiltrate the capital from those areas and have launched countless mortar shells on the neighborhoods of Damascus.

      After the four areas, only the district of Douma in the northern part of Eastern Ghouta remains under the Islam Army control amid ongoing negotiations mediated by the Russians for achieving similar agreement in Douma.

      The pan-Arab al-Mayadeen TV said the agreement of Douma could be included in the next hours.

      Eastern Ghouta, a 105-square-km agricultural region consisting of several towns and farmlands, poses the last threat to the capital due to its proximity to government-controlled neighborhoods east of Damascus and ongoing mortar attacks that target residential areas in the capital, pushing people over the edge.

      Eastern Ghouta was controlled by four major rebel groups, namely the Islam Army, Failaq al-Rahman, Ahrar al-Sham, and the Levant Liberation Committee, known as the al-Qaida-linked Nusra Front.

      010020070750000000000000011100001370796051
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人精品蜜芽视频| 波多野结衣一区二区三区免费视频| 丝袜人妻无码专区视频| 猫咪AV成人永久网站在线观看 | 成人无码视频在线观看大全| 日本精品视频一视频高清| 日韩亚洲国产综合二区| 青春草在线视频精品| 国产精品一二三中文字幕| 精品国产免费一区二区三区香蕉| 蜜桃视频在线观看免费网址| 成人影院视频免费观看| 日韩av无卡无码午夜观看| 嫩草成人AV影院在线观看| 亚洲一区在线成人av| 国产黄色精品高潮播放| 老熟妇Av| 徐水县| 日日爽日日操| avの在线观看不卡| 国产精品亚洲精品日韩已满| 97久久久久国产精品嫩草影院 | 精品伊人久久大线蕉色首页| 一级做a毛片免费视频| 挺进朋友人妻雪白的身体韩国电影 | 无码中文字幕久久久久久| 亚洲熟妇无码久久精品疯| 97超级碰碰碰久久久观看| 亚洲乱妇熟女爽到高潮的片| 国产精品亚洲精品国自产| 日本高清中文一区二区三区| 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 欧美成人精品高清在线观看| 日韩AV无码中文无码AV| 亚洲av五月天天堂网| 国产在线观看网站萌白酱视频 | 欧洲免费一区二区三区视频| 青青草综合在线观看视频| 国产在线观看黄| 99热这里只有精品国产66| 欧美一级高清视频在线播放|