亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      Burundian president contributes money for country's 2020 elections

      Source: Xinhua   2018-04-03 04:54:02

      BUJUMBURA, April 2 (Xinhua) -- Burundian President Pierre Nkurunziza Monday deposited 4 million Burundi francs (2,270 U.S. dollars) to a bank account opened for contributions to the 2020 general elections.

      After depositing the money to the Burundi Central Bank, Nkurunziza said that he had accomplished a "patriotic action" by contributing to the elections.

      He had given the contribution last year, said the president, adding that he made the contribution again because agricultural production of his family has been good this season.

      A lot of time was wasted through requesting financial support from donors to finance elections, who sometimes impose conditions, he said.

      The experience of the last general elections in 2015 has revealed that Burundian people can finance the elections by themselves, he added.

      In August 2017, Nkurunziza contributed 5 million francs (2,840 dollars) for the 2020's general elections.

      Around 5 million Burundian citizens registered for the upcoming constitutional referendum and the general elections in the combined registration, according to the National Independent Electoral Commission of Burundi.

      The central African country is expected to hold the referendum of the constitution on May 17 this year. The draft constitution, which doesn't ban the current president to run again in 2020, extends the presidential term from five years provided in the 2005 constitution to seven years and allows the president to serve two consecutive terms.

      It will be passed if it is approved by over 50 percent of voters, according to the presidential decree for inviting registered voters to vote in the referendum.

      Nkurunziza was elected the president of Burundi by the parliament in 2005. He was re-elected in a universal suffrage in 2010 and in 2015.

      Burundi plunged into a crisis in April 2015 when Nkurunziza decided to run his controversial third term bid, which he won in July 2015. His candidature, which was opposed by the opposition and civil society groups, resulted in a wave of protests, violence and even a failed coup in May 2015.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      Burundian president contributes money for country's 2020 elections

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-03 04:54:02

      BUJUMBURA, April 2 (Xinhua) -- Burundian President Pierre Nkurunziza Monday deposited 4 million Burundi francs (2,270 U.S. dollars) to a bank account opened for contributions to the 2020 general elections.

      After depositing the money to the Burundi Central Bank, Nkurunziza said that he had accomplished a "patriotic action" by contributing to the elections.

      He had given the contribution last year, said the president, adding that he made the contribution again because agricultural production of his family has been good this season.

      A lot of time was wasted through requesting financial support from donors to finance elections, who sometimes impose conditions, he said.

      The experience of the last general elections in 2015 has revealed that Burundian people can finance the elections by themselves, he added.

      In August 2017, Nkurunziza contributed 5 million francs (2,840 dollars) for the 2020's general elections.

      Around 5 million Burundian citizens registered for the upcoming constitutional referendum and the general elections in the combined registration, according to the National Independent Electoral Commission of Burundi.

      The central African country is expected to hold the referendum of the constitution on May 17 this year. The draft constitution, which doesn't ban the current president to run again in 2020, extends the presidential term from five years provided in the 2005 constitution to seven years and allows the president to serve two consecutive terms.

      It will be passed if it is approved by over 50 percent of voters, according to the presidential decree for inviting registered voters to vote in the referendum.

      Nkurunziza was elected the president of Burundi by the parliament in 2005. He was re-elected in a universal suffrage in 2010 and in 2015.

      Burundi plunged into a crisis in April 2015 when Nkurunziza decided to run his controversial third term bid, which he won in July 2015. His candidature, which was opposed by the opposition and civil society groups, resulted in a wave of protests, violence and even a failed coup in May 2015.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091370837461
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 影音先锋大黄瓜视频| 思思热在线视频精品| 国产美女精品自在线拍免费| 日本一极品久久99精品| 一区二区三区在线高清视频| 永顺县| 亚洲青青草视频在线播放| 中文字幕AⅤ人妻一区二区| 国产成人免费无码视频在线观看| 人人妻人人做人人爽| 国产一区二区一卡二卡| 久久国产精品三级av| 精品国偷自产在线视频| 国产精品一区二区久久hs| 江津市| 最新欧美一级视频| 中文字幕日韩有码av| 日本精品无码一区二区三区久久久| 国产suv精品一区二区883| 91福利国产在线观看网站| 亚洲一区二区三区久久综合| 91福利精品老师国产自产在线 | 国产精品亚洲婷婷99久久精品 | 日本区一区二在线免费观看| 人妻被猛烈进入中文字幕| 91短视频在线观看免费| 中文字幕亚洲一区一区| 日韩人妻一区二区三区蜜桃视频| 人人爽人人澡人人人人妻| 一区二区三区午夜视频在线观看| 亚洲精品一区二区三区四| 欧美国产亚洲精品成人a v| 中文无码制服丝袜人妻AV| 三级特黄60分钟在线播放电影| a毛片在线播放| 人妻系列无码专区久久五月天 | 91精品国产91久久久久久青草| avの在线观看不卡| 久久久久久久久高潮无码| 黔西县| 亚洲国产一区二区三区在观看 |