"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      DPRK calls on Seoul to avoid undermining inter-Korean rapprochement
      Source: Xinhua   2018-04-03 20:21:50

      PYONGYANG, April 3 (Xinhua) -- The official media of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Tuesday called on South Korea to avoid any action that could harm the on-going inter-Korean rapprochement.

      Rodong Sinmun, the official newspaper of the DPRK, called a ceremony recently held marking the 8th anniversary of the sinking of South Korean warship Cheonan "an unpardonable confrontational act of throwing a wet blanket over the atmosphere of improved inter-Korean relations."

      High-ranking authorities and officials, opposition parties and the commander of the U.S. troops in South Korea attended the ceremony held at the State Taejon Hyonchung Cemetery.

      The daily, a newspaper of the ruling Workers' Party of Korea, called the ceremony an anti-DPRK confrontational farce invented by South Korean conservatives to completely destroy north-south relations.

      "Nevertheless, the present South Korean authorities ... are chiming in on the anti-DPRK smear incident," the daily said.

      The Cheonan sunk in 2010. Of the 104 soldiers onboard, 46 were killed. Seoul said the corvette was sunk by torpedoes fired by the DPRK, a charge repeatedly denied by Pyongyang.

      The two Koreas held a high-level dialogue last week, agreeing to hold a summit between South Korean President Moon Jae-in and top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un on April 27 in Panmunjom.

      Editor: Jiaxin
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      DPRK calls on Seoul to avoid undermining inter-Korean rapprochement

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-03 20:21:50
      [Editor: huaxia]

      PYONGYANG, April 3 (Xinhua) -- The official media of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Tuesday called on South Korea to avoid any action that could harm the on-going inter-Korean rapprochement.

      Rodong Sinmun, the official newspaper of the DPRK, called a ceremony recently held marking the 8th anniversary of the sinking of South Korean warship Cheonan "an unpardonable confrontational act of throwing a wet blanket over the atmosphere of improved inter-Korean relations."

      High-ranking authorities and officials, opposition parties and the commander of the U.S. troops in South Korea attended the ceremony held at the State Taejon Hyonchung Cemetery.

      The daily, a newspaper of the ruling Workers' Party of Korea, called the ceremony an anti-DPRK confrontational farce invented by South Korean conservatives to completely destroy north-south relations.

      "Nevertheless, the present South Korean authorities ... are chiming in on the anti-DPRK smear incident," the daily said.

      The Cheonan sunk in 2010. Of the 104 soldiers onboard, 46 were killed. Seoul said the corvette was sunk by torpedoes fired by the DPRK, a charge repeatedly denied by Pyongyang.

      The two Koreas held a high-level dialogue last week, agreeing to hold a summit between South Korean President Moon Jae-in and top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un on April 27 in Panmunjom.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370859341
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码国产一区二区色欲| 久久精品国产亚洲av忘忧草18| 中文不卡视频| 九九久久精品国产波多野结衣 | 亚洲 欧美 自拍 美腿 卡通| 伊人影院在线观看不卡| 亚洲精品午夜精品国产| 中日无码精品一区二区三区| 99精品电影一区二区免费看| 日本少妇高潮喷水XXXXXXX| 搡老女人老妇女老熟妇69| 国产农村妇女一区二区三区| 久久无码中文字幕东京热| 久久久成人毛片无码| 精品国偷自产在线视频| 久久亚洲成a人片| 亚洲AV无码国产永久播放蜜芽| 亚洲AV无码一二区三区在线播放 | 中文字幕人妻系列一区尤物视频| 狠狠躁夜夜躁av网站中文字幕| 无码国模国产在线观看免费| 亚洲素人日韩av中文字幕| 国产精品流白浆喷水| 精品人妻少妇一区二区三区在线| 亚洲一级特黄大片在线播放| 精精国产xxxx视频在线播放器| 二区三区亚洲精品国产| 亚洲中文字幕人妻系列| 国产精品自在线拍国产手机版| 国产一级一片内射在线| 中文字幕麻豆一区二区| 国产乱码精品一区二区| 亚洲午夜爱爱香蕉片| 人妻少妇av中文字幕乱码免费| 成在线人免费视频播放| 国产精品天干天干综合网| 久久亚洲国产精品日日av夜夜 | 国产精品无码久久久久久蜜臀AV| 国产亚洲精品久久久久妲己| 日本岛国精品中文字幕| 99精品国产在热久久|