亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      No "arbitrary timeline" for U.S. troop withdrawal from Syria: White House
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-04-05 22:03:59 | Editor: huaxia

      U.S military vehicles travel in the northeastern city of Qamishli, Syria, April 29, 2017. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      WASHINGTON, April 4 (Xinhua) -- The White House said on Wednesday that there was no fixed departure date for the U.S. troops in Syria, although the U.S. president more than once expressed eagerness for a quick military withdrawal from the war-torn country.

      President Donald Trump was "not going to put an arbitrary timeline. He is measuring it in actually winning the battle, not just putting some random number out there," said the White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders at a daily briefing on Wednesday afternoon.

      Over the past week, Trump has reiterated his intention of bringing American troops back from Syria, claiming that the costly U.S. military presence in the Middle East has brought "nothing, except death and destruction."

      Meanwhile, the Pentagon and the U.S. State Department have voiced concern that a much longer-term effort was necessary to fully defeat the militant group of the Islamic State (IS).

      A member of U.S forces rides on a military vehicle in the town of Darbasiya next to the Turkish border, Syria, April 28, 2017. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      "The goal again is to defeat ISIS (IS)," said Sanders. "And when there's no longer a need for troops to be there and we can transition to that local enforcement, that (the troop withdrawal) certainly would be the objective," adding that the focus of the United States was to eradicate any chance of the re-emergence of the IS.

      Sanders also pressured the U.S. allies in the region, saying that they should "put more skin into the game."

      In this handout photo provided by the U.S. Navy, U.S. navy guided-missile destroyer USS Porter fires a tomahawk land attack missile in the Mediterranean Sea, April 7, 2017. A total of 59 Tomahawk Land Attack missiles were launched from the destroyers USS Porter and USS Ross in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea at about 8:40 p.m. EDT on April 6 (4:40 a.m. on Friday in Syria), and Syrian aircraft, hardened aircraft shelters, fuel points, air defense systems, and radars were targeted, according to a Pentagon statement. (Xinhua/U.S. Navy)

      The United States has been aiding a military campaign in Syria which had taken back much of the territory once occupied by the militant group.

      There are around 2,000 U.S. troops stationed in Syria so far.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      No "arbitrary timeline" for U.S. troop withdrawal from Syria: White House

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-05 22:03:59

      U.S military vehicles travel in the northeastern city of Qamishli, Syria, April 29, 2017. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      WASHINGTON, April 4 (Xinhua) -- The White House said on Wednesday that there was no fixed departure date for the U.S. troops in Syria, although the U.S. president more than once expressed eagerness for a quick military withdrawal from the war-torn country.

      President Donald Trump was "not going to put an arbitrary timeline. He is measuring it in actually winning the battle, not just putting some random number out there," said the White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders at a daily briefing on Wednesday afternoon.

      Over the past week, Trump has reiterated his intention of bringing American troops back from Syria, claiming that the costly U.S. military presence in the Middle East has brought "nothing, except death and destruction."

      Meanwhile, the Pentagon and the U.S. State Department have voiced concern that a much longer-term effort was necessary to fully defeat the militant group of the Islamic State (IS).

      A member of U.S forces rides on a military vehicle in the town of Darbasiya next to the Turkish border, Syria, April 28, 2017. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      "The goal again is to defeat ISIS (IS)," said Sanders. "And when there's no longer a need for troops to be there and we can transition to that local enforcement, that (the troop withdrawal) certainly would be the objective," adding that the focus of the United States was to eradicate any chance of the re-emergence of the IS.

      Sanders also pressured the U.S. allies in the region, saying that they should "put more skin into the game."

      In this handout photo provided by the U.S. Navy, U.S. navy guided-missile destroyer USS Porter fires a tomahawk land attack missile in the Mediterranean Sea, April 7, 2017. A total of 59 Tomahawk Land Attack missiles were launched from the destroyers USS Porter and USS Ross in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea at about 8:40 p.m. EDT on April 6 (4:40 a.m. on Friday in Syria), and Syrian aircraft, hardened aircraft shelters, fuel points, air defense systems, and radars were targeted, according to a Pentagon statement. (Xinhua/U.S. Navy)

      The United States has been aiding a military campaign in Syria which had taken back much of the territory once occupied by the militant group.

      There are around 2,000 U.S. troops stationed in Syria so far.

      010020070750000000000000011100001370906811
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产亚洲欧美日韩国产片| 69天堂人成无码免费视频| 亚洲五月激情综合图片区| 91美女片黄在线观看| 狼色在线精品影视免费播放| 国产亚洲熟妇在线视频| 色噜噜噜亚洲男人的天堂| 亚洲婷婷六月| 亚洲一道一本快点视频| 精品熟妇av一区二区三区四区| 在线免费av一区二区| 99精品国产自产在线观看| 青青草欧美| 亚洲国产精品一区二区成人片| 在线观看免费人成视频色| 宜宾县| 亚洲公开免费在线视频| 素人激情福利视频| 国产在线小视频| 综合五月网| 国产精品玖玖资源站大全| 久久精品国产亚洲av热九九热| 国产成人精品免费久久久久| 天天摸天天做天天爽| 国产精品片AV片在线观看| 一本大道人妻中文字幕| 无码 制服 丝袜 国产 另类| 亚洲日产韩国一二三四区| 日韩女同一区二区三区| 国产一区二区三区撒尿在线| 98在线视频噜噜噜国产| 国产精品亚洲一区二区在线观看| 亚洲国产精品国自产拍av| 中文乱码国产精品视频| 国内精品久久久久久久久蜜桃| 蜜桃视频在线免费观看一区二区| 97人妻蜜臀中文字幕| 欧美成人日韩| 被欺辱的高贵人妻被中出| 亚洲AV秘 无码二区在线| 一本久久精品一区二区|