"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Violence in E. Ukraine declines amid fresh ceasefire: OSCE

      Source: Xinhua    2018-04-06 01:45:12

      KIEV, April 5 (Xinhua) -- The fresh ceasefire that came into the force in eastern Ukraine last week has eased the hostilities in the conflict-hit area, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) said on Thursday.

      Alexander Hug, deputy chief monitor of the OSCE special monitoring mission to Ukraine, told reporters that the OSCE observers recorded 1,721 ceasefire violations over the past seven days compared with about 5,000 ceasefire violations a week before.

      "The recommitment to ceasefire has brought results," Hug said, urging the conflicting parties to completely cease the hostilities ahead of Easter, which falls on April 8 this year.

      The conflict between government troops and pro-independence rebels in Ukraine's eastern region of Donbas has been raging since April 2014, claiming close to 10,000 lives.

      On March 26, the Trilateral Contact Group on Donbas crisis has reached an agreement on a fresh round of ceasefire in the region starting about midnight on March 30.

      The Trilateral Contact Group is a group of representatives from Ukraine, Russia and the OSCE that was formed as means to facilitate a diplomatic resolution to the conflict.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Violence in E. Ukraine declines amid fresh ceasefire: OSCE

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-06 01:45:12

      KIEV, April 5 (Xinhua) -- The fresh ceasefire that came into the force in eastern Ukraine last week has eased the hostilities in the conflict-hit area, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) said on Thursday.

      Alexander Hug, deputy chief monitor of the OSCE special monitoring mission to Ukraine, told reporters that the OSCE observers recorded 1,721 ceasefire violations over the past seven days compared with about 5,000 ceasefire violations a week before.

      "The recommitment to ceasefire has brought results," Hug said, urging the conflicting parties to completely cease the hostilities ahead of Easter, which falls on April 8 this year.

      The conflict between government troops and pro-independence rebels in Ukraine's eastern region of Donbas has been raging since April 2014, claiming close to 10,000 lives.

      On March 26, the Trilateral Contact Group on Donbas crisis has reached an agreement on a fresh round of ceasefire in the region starting about midnight on March 30.

      The Trilateral Contact Group is a group of representatives from Ukraine, Russia and the OSCE that was formed as means to facilitate a diplomatic resolution to the conflict.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091370908381
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 91久久国产福利自产拍| 一区二区三区无码被窝影院| 一区二区三区高清视频国产女人| 国产精品欧美一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲国产精品亚洲高清| 亚洲熟女一区二区三区精品| 国产成人无精品久久久| 手机在线看片不卡中文字幕| 久久精品国产av大片| 黄色三级视频中文字幕| 狠狠色狠狠色综合网老熟女| 国产亚洲精品一区二区三区| 最新的国产成人精品2020| 亚洲一区日本一区二区| 加勒比精品一区二区三区| 爱如潮水日本免费完整版观看| 年轻漂亮的人妻被公侵犯bd免费版| 人与动牲交av免费| 国产颜射视频在线播放| 国产亚洲高清不卡在线观看| 免费99视频| 久热在线播放中文字幕| 中文字幕亚洲一区一区| 久久九九青青国产精品| 欧美性乌克兰粗大猛烈17p| 少妇又爽又刺激视频| 免费人成在线播放首页| 国产内射XXXXX在线| 18禁黄无遮挡网站| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合尤物| 中文字幕在线一区乱码| 最新国产精品亚洲二区| 国产亚洲精品第一综合不卡| 亚洲人免费视频| 昆明市| 国产精品va在线观看一| а√天堂资源8在线官网在线| 亚洲va精品va国产va| 亚洲国产一区二区精品在线观看| 亚洲精品国产美女久久久| 成年人午夜免费视频|