"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Indian court defers bail plea hearing of Bollywood actor Salman Khan
      Source: Xinhua   2018-04-06 16:13:39

      NEW DELHI, April 6 (Xinhua) -- A higher court in India on Friday deferred a bail plea hearing of leading Bollywood actor Salman Khan, who was sentenced to five years in jail for poaching two endangered antelopes in the western state of Rajasthan in 1998.

      The 52-year-old actor killed the two blackbucks -- a protected species -- near a remote village in Rajasthan's city of Jodhpur late on Oct. 1 night in 1998 while shooting a movie.

      "The district sessions court in Jodhpur postponed the hearing to Saturday and ordered all papers from the trial court that had handed down the sentence to Khan. The actor will have to spend another night in jail," a lawyer said.

      Though Khan had been convicted Thursday by the court under Section 51 of Wildlife (Protection) Act, four other actors who starred with him in the movie -- Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam -- were acquitted though all of them were charged with the same offence.

      This is the fourth case filed against Khan in connection with poaching wild animals during the filming of the popular movie, Hum Saath Saath Hain. He was acquitted in other three cases by various courts.

      Khan is one of Bollywood's biggest stars who has starred in more than 100 films. But he is no stranger to controversies. He has been embroiled in various cases, including a hit-and-run case, and he was jailed twice in April 2006 and in August 2007 respectively

      The actor insists he is innocent.

      Editor: Lifang
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Indian court defers bail plea hearing of Bollywood actor Salman Khan

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-06 16:13:39
      [Editor: huaxia]

      NEW DELHI, April 6 (Xinhua) -- A higher court in India on Friday deferred a bail plea hearing of leading Bollywood actor Salman Khan, who was sentenced to five years in jail for poaching two endangered antelopes in the western state of Rajasthan in 1998.

      The 52-year-old actor killed the two blackbucks -- a protected species -- near a remote village in Rajasthan's city of Jodhpur late on Oct. 1 night in 1998 while shooting a movie.

      "The district sessions court in Jodhpur postponed the hearing to Saturday and ordered all papers from the trial court that had handed down the sentence to Khan. The actor will have to spend another night in jail," a lawyer said.

      Though Khan had been convicted Thursday by the court under Section 51 of Wildlife (Protection) Act, four other actors who starred with him in the movie -- Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam -- were acquitted though all of them were charged with the same offence.

      This is the fourth case filed against Khan in connection with poaching wild animals during the filming of the popular movie, Hum Saath Saath Hain. He was acquitted in other three cases by various courts.

      Khan is one of Bollywood's biggest stars who has starred in more than 100 films. But he is no stranger to controversies. He has been embroiled in various cases, including a hit-and-run case, and he was jailed twice in April 2006 and in August 2007 respectively

      The actor insists he is innocent.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370920531
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费人成再在线观看网站| 欧美在线资源| 久久久久久免费播放一级毛片| 无码啪啪人妻| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清午夜| 免费吃奶摸下激烈视频青青网 | 岛国av在线播放观看| 亚洲熟妇无码爱v在线观看| 国产一级人片内射视频播放| 国内少妇高潮嗷嗷叫在线观看 | 国产精品成人av电影不卡| 久久综合九色欧美综合狠狠| 国产精品乱码久久久久久小说| 一级片一区| 在线视频不卡在线亚洲| 大肥婆老熟女一区二区精品| 亚洲国产成人无码AV在线影院L| 黄瓜视频APP下载免费直播| 日韩免费码中文在线观看| 亚洲一区在线中文字幕| 国产农村三片免费网站| 久久综合亚洲鲁鲁五月天| 成人午夜福利视频镇东影视| 九色精品国产亚洲av麻豆一 | 少妇高潮紧爽免费观看| 禹州市| www.五月激情| 亚洲日韩日本中文在线| 亚洲欧美在线精品一区二区| 国产视频网站一区二区三区| 国内精品91久久久久| 日本高清中文一区二区三区| 亚洲色丰满少妇高潮18P| 亚洲AV无码综合一区二区在线| 激情人妻网址| 在线看片国产免费不卡| 久久久久久久国产精品电影| 亚洲av无码专区在线厂| 亚洲高清国产拍精品熟女| 爱豆传媒在线观看视频| 人妻少妇被猛烈的进入|