"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      China, Philippines consortium to build "new" Marawi in southern Philippines
      Source: Xinhua   2018-04-06 22:45:43

      MANILA, April 6 (Xinhua) -- A consortium of the Chinese and Filipino firms will build the "new" Marawi, the former main battle area in a five-month war against Islamist militants in the southern Philippines, authorities said on Friday.

      Eduardo del Rosario, chairman of the Housing and Urban Development Coordinating Council, said the members of the new Marawi consortium are composed of five Chinese and three local firms and led by China State Construction Engineering Corp. Ltd.

      The three local firms are H.S Pow Construction and Development, SDW Realty & Development Inc., and Future homes Philippines, Inc.

      Del Rosario said the proposal of the consortium was already selected and negotiation for the terms of reference, costing and project details will start this month.

      He added that the Swiss challenge will be undertaken in the first week of May.

      A Swiss challenge is a form of public procurement operated in some jurisdictions, which requires a public authority, usually an agency of the government, which has received an unsolicited bid for a public project, or for services to be provided to the government, to publish the bid and invite third parties to match or better it.

      He said the Swiss challenge is a hybrid model of public bidding. "But this is faster because we must select initially the one that we will negotiate with the developer," he added.

      "We expect the Swiss challenge to be completed by May 25, and if successful again, we will award on May 31 whoever will be the winner in the Swiss challenge," Del Rosario said.

      Once awarded on May 31, he said the groundbreaking will be on June 7 of 2018 and completion will be in the last quarter of 2021.

      The project includes building village multi-purpose halls, madrasas and health centers, according to Del Rosario.

      He said 22 two-storey buildings will be built to replace the destroyed classrooms and facilities.

      "We will be constructing a convention center that can accommodate three to five thousand people. A 2-hectare memorial site preserves some facilities as historical sites and port facilities," Del Rosario said.

      Extremists and terrorists attacked Marawi City in May last year, triggering five-month heavy fighting that ruined a big part of the city. At least 1,200 people were killed in the war to retake the city and thousands of its residents were also displaced.

      Editor: Yurou
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      China, Philippines consortium to build "new" Marawi in southern Philippines

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-06 22:45:43
      [Editor: huaxia]

      MANILA, April 6 (Xinhua) -- A consortium of the Chinese and Filipino firms will build the "new" Marawi, the former main battle area in a five-month war against Islamist militants in the southern Philippines, authorities said on Friday.

      Eduardo del Rosario, chairman of the Housing and Urban Development Coordinating Council, said the members of the new Marawi consortium are composed of five Chinese and three local firms and led by China State Construction Engineering Corp. Ltd.

      The three local firms are H.S Pow Construction and Development, SDW Realty & Development Inc., and Future homes Philippines, Inc.

      Del Rosario said the proposal of the consortium was already selected and negotiation for the terms of reference, costing and project details will start this month.

      He added that the Swiss challenge will be undertaken in the first week of May.

      A Swiss challenge is a form of public procurement operated in some jurisdictions, which requires a public authority, usually an agency of the government, which has received an unsolicited bid for a public project, or for services to be provided to the government, to publish the bid and invite third parties to match or better it.

      He said the Swiss challenge is a hybrid model of public bidding. "But this is faster because we must select initially the one that we will negotiate with the developer," he added.

      "We expect the Swiss challenge to be completed by May 25, and if successful again, we will award on May 31 whoever will be the winner in the Swiss challenge," Del Rosario said.

      Once awarded on May 31, he said the groundbreaking will be on June 7 of 2018 and completion will be in the last quarter of 2021.

      The project includes building village multi-purpose halls, madrasas and health centers, according to Del Rosario.

      He said 22 two-storey buildings will be built to replace the destroyed classrooms and facilities.

      "We will be constructing a convention center that can accommodate three to five thousand people. A 2-hectare memorial site preserves some facilities as historical sites and port facilities," Del Rosario said.

      Extremists and terrorists attacked Marawi City in May last year, triggering five-month heavy fighting that ruined a big part of the city. At least 1,200 people were killed in the war to retake the city and thousands of its residents were also displaced.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370925211
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠奇米777| 国产亚洲精品自拍视频| 国产成在线观看免费视频| 国产精品毛片av999999| 国产精品久久久久久婷婷| 日韩一区二区三区中文字幕| 亚洲精品一区二区三区av| 色琪琪一区二区三区亚洲区| 中文字幕丝袜人妻av| 亚洲日韩区在线电影| 久久午夜羞羞影院免费观看| 成人免费AV一区二区三区| 亚洲丰满老熟女激情av| 91免费国产在线观看尤物| 亚洲蜜桃av一区二区三区| av一区二区三区免费不卡| 亚洲AV无码一区二区一二区色戒| 国产精品无码午夜福利| 亚洲综合色噜噜狠狠网综合 | 国偷自产AV一区二区三区| 亚洲av综合色区在线观看| 中文字幕麻豆一区二区| 国产va精品免费观看| 亚洲成人av在线系列| 被三个室友狂躁到早上男男| 国产精品一区二区久久hs| 日韩精品中文字幕人妻系列| 天堂在线www| 欧美gv在线| 亚洲一区二区三区久久不卡| 璧山县| av网址不卡免费在线观看| 国产精品一区二区三区三级| 国产av无码专区亚洲版综合| 国产伦码精品一区二区| 日本高清一区二区三区视频| 三年片最新电影免费观看| 亚洲一区二区三区自拍偷拍| 亚洲精品日本| 五月天综合社区| 丝袜美腿一区二区在线观看|