"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Major tobacco contraband ring busted in Porto

      Source: Xinhua    2018-04-07 03:52:00

      LISBON, April 6 (Xinhua) -- The suspected leader of a 6.5 million-euro tobacco contraband ring has been arrested, Portugal's National Republican Guard (GNR) announced on Friday.

      The Excise Activities Unit (UAF) of the Porto branch of the GNR had been tracking the gang since late 2016.

      On Thursday, they swooped on six properties, four of them residential, two commercial in Porto and the surrounding area. This resulted in the arrest of a 44-year-old man, the presumed leader of the gang.

      The searches also led to the apprehension of 130,000 cigarettes and 226 kilos of tobacco leaves.

      "Most of the tobacco was hidden in false compartments that seemed to have been made especially for the purpose, in a commercial property belonging to the main suspect," a spokesman for the UAF told the Lusa Portuguese News Agency.

      Besides the ringleader, a further 10 gang members face charges. They are accused of criminal activity and sophisticated contraband operations in the cities of Porto and Aveiro, in Portugal's north.

      Over the course of the investigation, 1,282,000 cigarettes have been confiscated. Five vehicles and two properties have also been seized and 141 bank accounts frozen.

      "The estimated value of fraud and tax evasion related to this inquiry, in terms of unpaid customs duty and VAT, tops 6.5 million euros," the spokesman concluded.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Major tobacco contraband ring busted in Porto

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-07 03:52:00

      LISBON, April 6 (Xinhua) -- The suspected leader of a 6.5 million-euro tobacco contraband ring has been arrested, Portugal's National Republican Guard (GNR) announced on Friday.

      The Excise Activities Unit (UAF) of the Porto branch of the GNR had been tracking the gang since late 2016.

      On Thursday, they swooped on six properties, four of them residential, two commercial in Porto and the surrounding area. This resulted in the arrest of a 44-year-old man, the presumed leader of the gang.

      The searches also led to the apprehension of 130,000 cigarettes and 226 kilos of tobacco leaves.

      "Most of the tobacco was hidden in false compartments that seemed to have been made especially for the purpose, in a commercial property belonging to the main suspect," a spokesman for the UAF told the Lusa Portuguese News Agency.

      Besides the ringleader, a further 10 gang members face charges. They are accused of criminal activity and sophisticated contraband operations in the cities of Porto and Aveiro, in Portugal's north.

      Over the course of the investigation, 1,282,000 cigarettes have been confiscated. Five vehicles and two properties have also been seized and 141 bank accounts frozen.

      "The estimated value of fraud and tax evasion related to this inquiry, in terms of unpaid customs duty and VAT, tops 6.5 million euros," the spokesman concluded.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091370926911
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 制服无码在线第一页| 日韩在线精品在线观看| 亚洲国产成人精品女人久久久| av网址手机在线免费观看| 亚洲av色香蕉一二三区| 国产传媒在线视频| 类乌齐县| 亚洲国产A∨无码影院| 中国老妇xxxx性开放| 99久久精品费精品国产一区二| 在线无码不卡app| 国产午夜人成视频在线观看| 平乡县| 亚洲电影久久久久久久9999| 又污又黄又无遮挡网站| 亚洲av无码成人专区| 久久久久久久久高潮无码| 国产伦理自拍视频在线| 久久91精品国产91久| 特黄三级一区二区三区| 男人桶女人18禁止网站| 丰满少妇被猛烈进入在线播放| 国产高清videossex| 中文字幕av一区二区| 啪啪视频免费看一区二区| 久久精品国产亚洲av高清四虎| 日本一区不卡高清在线观看 | 99久久精品国产片| 亚洲国产成人不卡高清麻豆| 黄页网址大全免费观看| 欧美粗大猛烈老熟妇| 中文字幕日本一区二区在线观看| 亚洲熟女一区二区三区精品| 日本嗯啊在线观看| 日韩人妻中文字幕一区二区三区| 国产午夜精品久久久久99| 贵德县| 日本精品视频一视频高清| 亚洲精品成人久久久| 爱豆传媒在线观看视频| 在线日韩精品视频在线|