亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Kuwait asks UN Security Council to act on Israeli-Palestinian clashes in Gaza
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-04-07 06:07:32 | Editor: huaxia

      A Palestinian protester uses a slingshot to hurl stones at Israeli troops during clashes on the Gaza-Israel border, east of Gaza City on April 6, 2018. (Xinhua/Khaled Omar)

      UNITED NATIONS, April 6 (Xinhua) -- Kuwait on Friday circulated among Security Council members yet another press statement on the Israeli-Palestinian clashes in Gaza, as a similar statement was blocked last week by the United States.

      Kuwaiti ambassador to the United Nations Mansour Al-Otaibi, whose country is a member of the Security Council, told reporters that his delegation has just circulated another press statement among council members.

      Palestinian protestors pile up tyres for burning them during a clash with Israeli soldiers along the Gaza Strip-Israel border, east of the south Gaza Strip city of Khan Yunis, April 3, 2018. (Xinhua/Wissam Nassar)

      The text of the second statement is "almost identical" to the one circulated last week and does not contain condemnation of Israel, said the ambassador.

      "Kuwait's position is clear. This is a matter that the council should address and (should) have a unified position toward," said Otaibi. "What is happening is a clear violation of international law."

      Palestinian protesters carry an injured man during clashes on the Gaza-Israel border, east of GazaCity on April 6, 2018. (Xinhua/Khaled Omar)

      Bloody clashes resumed on Friday between Palestinian protesters and Israeli security forces along the Israel-Gaza border. The permanent observer of Palestine to the United Nations, Riyad Mansour, who appeared in a press encounter with Otaibli, said nine Palestinians, including one child, was killed on Friday and 1,000 others were injured. Since May 30, almost 30 Palestinians have been killed and 2,500 others injured in two rounds of clashes with Israeli security forces, he said.

      The figures cannot be independently confirmed.

      Israeli soldiers take positions during a clash with Palestinian protesters in the West Bank city of Hebron, on March 31, 2018. (Xinhua/Mamoun Wazwaz)

      Mansour said the Security Council has the responsibility to send a message to Palestinians that the council is not abandoning them, that it is with them and defending their rights.

      "There is only one country that is refusing to allow the Security Council to shoulder its responsibility. This is unacceptable and we have to find a way in order to make is not the case any more," he said.

      Ambassador Otaibi expressed the hope that the new statement will be adopted by the Security Council to show unity and to voice concern over what is happening in Gaza, and to demand Israel stop killing unarmed civilians.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Kuwait asks UN Security Council to act on Israeli-Palestinian clashes in Gaza

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-07 06:07:32

      A Palestinian protester uses a slingshot to hurl stones at Israeli troops during clashes on the Gaza-Israel border, east of Gaza City on April 6, 2018. (Xinhua/Khaled Omar)

      UNITED NATIONS, April 6 (Xinhua) -- Kuwait on Friday circulated among Security Council members yet another press statement on the Israeli-Palestinian clashes in Gaza, as a similar statement was blocked last week by the United States.

      Kuwaiti ambassador to the United Nations Mansour Al-Otaibi, whose country is a member of the Security Council, told reporters that his delegation has just circulated another press statement among council members.

      Palestinian protestors pile up tyres for burning them during a clash with Israeli soldiers along the Gaza Strip-Israel border, east of the south Gaza Strip city of Khan Yunis, April 3, 2018. (Xinhua/Wissam Nassar)

      The text of the second statement is "almost identical" to the one circulated last week and does not contain condemnation of Israel, said the ambassador.

      "Kuwait's position is clear. This is a matter that the council should address and (should) have a unified position toward," said Otaibi. "What is happening is a clear violation of international law."

      Palestinian protesters carry an injured man during clashes on the Gaza-Israel border, east of GazaCity on April 6, 2018. (Xinhua/Khaled Omar)

      Bloody clashes resumed on Friday between Palestinian protesters and Israeli security forces along the Israel-Gaza border. The permanent observer of Palestine to the United Nations, Riyad Mansour, who appeared in a press encounter with Otaibli, said nine Palestinians, including one child, was killed on Friday and 1,000 others were injured. Since May 30, almost 30 Palestinians have been killed and 2,500 others injured in two rounds of clashes with Israeli security forces, he said.

      The figures cannot be independently confirmed.

      Israeli soldiers take positions during a clash with Palestinian protesters in the West Bank city of Hebron, on March 31, 2018. (Xinhua/Mamoun Wazwaz)

      Mansour said the Security Council has the responsibility to send a message to Palestinians that the council is not abandoning them, that it is with them and defending their rights.

      "There is only one country that is refusing to allow the Security Council to shoulder its responsibility. This is unacceptable and we have to find a way in order to make is not the case any more," he said.

      Ambassador Otaibi expressed the hope that the new statement will be adopted by the Security Council to show unity and to voice concern over what is happening in Gaza, and to demand Israel stop killing unarmed civilians.

      010020070750000000000000011105091370927691
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产日韩av二区三区| 国产V亚洲V天堂A无码| av福利免费在线观看网站| 久天啪天天久久99久孕妇| 旬邑县| 蜜桃视频福利在线观看| 国产在线观看精品一区二区三区| 亚洲人妖女同在线播放| 亚洲AV日韩AV高清在线播放| 鲁鲁网亚洲站内射污| 最好看的最新高清中文视频 | 日韩精品视频在线观看免费| 性色蜜臀av一区二区三区| 国产一区,二区,三区免费视频| 亚洲人妻无缓冲av不卡| 资源在线观看视频一区二区| 激情综合色综合久久综合| 久久露脸国产精品WWW| 欧美巨大xxxx做受| 一区二区视频观看在线| 精品人一区二区三区伦蜜桃免费 | 欧美人与动欧交视频| 国产内射视频在线播放| 久久伊人精品只有这里有 | 色播中文字幕在线视频| 日本公与熄乱理在线播放| 国产激情一区二区三区成人免费| 日韩人妻无码一区2区3区里沙| 亚洲中文字幕第二十三页 | 《五十路》久久| 亚洲Va中文字幕无码毛片下载| 二区三区亚洲精品国产| 亚洲精品熟女乱色一区| 国产AV无码专区亚洲精品网站| 国产精品一区二区久久hs| 美女裸体无遮挡免费视频的网站| 国产乱人伦AⅤ在线麻豆A| 亚洲成av人无码中文字幕| 欧美品无码一区二区三区在线蜜桃 | 黑人巨大videosjapan| 日本乱偷互换人妻中文字幕|